Best Apple Pay Online Casino Sites 🥇
Safety is always essential when transacting real money regardless of the payment method you use, and this method ticks all the boxes when it comes to security. Its safety and speed make it one of the preferred payment options for Apple users.
Here are some of our best online casino sites that all offer a lot of different payment methods.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Caxino Arvostelu||€200 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
You might be wondering how we choose our list of the best Apple Pay casinos? Well, apart from accepting Apple Pay as a payment option, the casinos on our list are licensed, meaning you’ll be playing on a safe platform.
They also have a wide range of game selections, exciting bonuses, and, of course, seamless mobile compatibility. All you have to do is pick one, use Apple Pay to deposit, and enjoy your game!
Frequently asked questions about Apple Pay Online Casinos
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is an instant payment method used by casinos for iOS devices. Apple Inc. owns it, and it works as a third-party intermediary platform that links online casinos with debit and credit cards.
Do All Online Casinos Accept Apple Pay?
No, not all online casinos accept Apple Pay. You can check out the ones that are on our Apple Pay casinos list.
How To Deposit Funds In Your Casino Account With Apple Pay?
To deposit funds in your casino account using Apple Pay, you need to link your debit or credit card to your Apple Pay account. After that, initiate a transaction and confirm it using either touch or face ID authentication.
How To Deposit Funds In Your Betting Account With Apple Pay?
The process of depositing funds in your betting account is the same as that of an Apple Pay casino. You have to select your preferred debit or credit card in the app, make the payment, and verify it using your touch or face ID.
How To Withdraw Funds From Apple Pay?
You cannot cash out funds from an online casino account using Apple Pay. If you used Apple Pay to deposit, you have to choose alternatives like bank transfers, credit cards, or debit cards when cashing out.
Does Apple Pay Impose Any Payment Limits?
No, Apple Pay does not impose payment limits on your transactions. Apple Pay casinos, however, do have limits, which mostly range from £10 to £5,000.
Is It Safe To Use Apple Pay?
Yes, it is safe to use Apple Pay when making transactions in online casinos because it requires touch and face identification to use.
In What Countries Is Apple Pay Available?
Apple Pay services are available worldwide, and in countries like Canada, the US, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, and Singapore.
Deposit & Withdraw With Apple Pay Casinos 💳
Apple Pay is a third-party intermediary service that allows players to deposit with debit or credit cards without exposing their card details. As for its speed, deposits only require a few steps and reflect instantly in your account.
Before saving your card on an Apple device, make sure that it supports Apple Pay’s use. To set up your wallet, you need your Apple ID, and there is also an option to scan the card instead of manually entering its details.
Unfortunately, Apple pay doesn’t support withdrawals, so all you can do is make a deposit. Our review also mentions some of the best alternatives to use if Apple Pay doesn’t cut it for you.
How to Deposit With Apple Pay
The reason why deposits with Apple Pay are so efficient is because of its simplicity. Unlike most methods, you do not need to fill in any forms. Instead, all you have to do is verify the payment
using the Face ID or Touch ID. These features will allow you to be the only person who can authenticate your transactions, further increasing your security.
One of the best things about Apple Pay is that it doesn’t impose any fees or limits when making deposits. However, casinos have different minimum and maximum deposit limits. On average, the minimum amount you can deposit is €10, while the maximum limit is usually around €5,000.
Withdrawals With Apple Pay
Unfortunately, players can’t enjoy cashouts with Apple Pay since the option isn’t available yet. But once the payment method initiates withdrawals, we will keep you posted.
How To Use Apple Pay ❓
As we’ve mentioned above, making payments with Apple Pay is as fast as it is simple. All you have to do is go to the operator’s payment option and select Apple Pay from the listed methods. Then, choose the card you want to use and confirm the transaction using face or touch identification. If you are ready to make a deposit using Apple Pay, follow these steps;
Get Started With Apple Pay: A Step By Step Guide
- Create an account in one of our expertly chosen Apple Pay casinos.
- Go to the casino’s Cashier section, usually at the bottom of the site, and select Apple Pay as your payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and press the Pay button.
- Your Apple wallet will appear on the screen, where you will select the card you wish to use to make the payment.
- Use touch or face identification to verify the process.
- Voila! The transfer will only take seconds, and you will see the funds deposited in your account instantly.
Review: We Tested Apple Play
Not all casinos accept Apple Pay, and the best few are right on our list. As we always do with all other payment methods, our gaming experts’ team tested Apple Pay to see whether it lives up to its high reputation.
Starting with deposits, the process was smooth, secure, and fast. No hiccups whatsoever, and we must say, the Face & Touch ID technology gives Apple devices an upper hand. The transfer took a couple of seconds, and afterward, we were back on the reels. As you can guess, our disappointment came during cashing out when we realized that withdrawals aren’t accepted yet.
Upsides With Apple Pay 🔥
- Fast Transactions -When it comes to the perks of using Apple Pay, its speed is at the top of the list. You will only have to wait for a few seconds or minutes to receive your funds.
- Touch and Face ID protection – Apple Pay requires you to set up a fingerprint or facial ID as a way of verifying your deposit request. This feature is a significant security boost because someone else cannot access your account without your permission.
- No Fees – Many online casino payment methods come with fees, and while they may be low, it’s always best to avoid them. Apple Pay will help you do this as they offer 100% free transactions.
- Does not require sharing personal data – With Apple Play, there is no credit card information or bank account numbers necessary. The method only asks that you select the card you would like to pay with and confirm the payment using touch or face ID.
Downsides With Apple Pay 👎
- Does not allow withdrawals– If you use Apple Pay to make your deposit, you cannot use the same method for withdrawals. This forces you to use bank transfers, debit cards, or credit cards to get your winnings.
- Only works on Apple devices – Like any other Apple service, Apple Pay only works on Apple devices, including iPhones, Apple Watches, iPads, and Macs with touch and face ID.
- Accepted by few casino sites– Being a relatively new payment method, Apple Pay is a few reputable sites’ payment options. You can choose some of the best Apple Pay casinos on our list.
About Apple Pay
Launched in 2014 by Apple Inc., Apple Pay was designed as a simple mobile payment system for US residents. It has since expanded its operations to various regions worldwide, including Europe, Spain, the UK, Switzerland, Russia, Australia, and Canada. The method has gained popularity in the online gaming scene due to its convenience, fast payouts, and no fees.
Apple Pay is conveniently compatible with all leading credit and debit cards. These include Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. US players, in particular, can also make payments with this method using their Discover Cards and Apple Pay Cash Cards. Apple Pay is supported by the following devices, iPhone 6 and newer models, iPads, Macs, and Smartwatches.
Other Similar Deposit Methods
While Apple Pay is an excellent online casino financial service, it’s not the only option. If you own an Android device, you can use Google Pay to make instant and safe transactions. You can also go for Pay By Phone, where you fund your account using a pre-paid balance or adding the amount to your phone bill.
Mobile e-wallet alternatives include PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. You can find out all about using these methods and their associated casinos on our ‘Payments subpage. This way, all you have to do is choose the most convenient one for your needs.