Best Online Casino Sites in Europe 🌍
Whether you’re from Germany, Albania, Serbia or even Luxembourg, we can help you find a suitable online casino Europe with all the games, features, and casino bonuses that you want. Enjoy this in-depth guide to the best online casinos in the EU. Below, we have listed the best online casino sites in Europe based on our expertise and over 500.000 user reviews.
If you are ready to select a eu casino site, you can choose from the top list below. If you want to learn more you can keep on reading this article where we go into the nitty-gritty about online casinos in Europe.
And oh, all casino sites we recommend are of course licensed and safe to play online casino with.
|1||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Caxino Review||€ 200 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Wildz Review||€ 500 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||LeoVegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Rant Casino Review||€ 1.000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||ComeOn Review||€ 25 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Mobilebet Review||€ 20 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Casumo Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Mr Green Review||€ 100 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Unibet Review||€ 100 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Ninja Casino Review||€ 30 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
How to Play Casino in Europe ❓
Are you looking to register an account with one of the best online casino sites in Europe? Good – you won’t regret the decision.
Although, before you get started, it’s wise to learn more about what’s needed from you before you start playing.
- Find a casino.
- Register an account
- Very your identity
- Deposit money
- Start playing
- Withdraw funds
Let’s break down each step and cover them in detail:
- Find a Casino: Use the recommendations in this guide in combination with our European casino reviews, to find a casino that offers everything you’re looking for. Please don’t rush this decision, but rather take your time to find the best online casino for you.
- Register an Account: The next step involves registering an account with an EU online casino. If you’ve ever opened an account on another website or social media platform, you’re already familiar with the process. All you have to do is provide personal information such as your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Verify Your Identity (KYC): Only provide accurate personal information when registering, otherwise, you won’t be able to verify your identity, which means your account won’t be activated. The verification process involves submitting copies of your ID as well as a recent utility bill to verify your address.
- Deposit Funds: Your account is up and running. However, to start playing, you need to make an initial deposit. At this point, you can also make use of generous welcome bonuses.
- Start Playing: Now it’s time for the moment you’ve been waiting for: playing. To get started, log in to your account, locate the slots or games you want to play, and start wagering.
- Withdraw Funds: Once you’ve acquired your first winnings, you will want to withdraw them. Keep in mind that EU casinos online allow you to withdraw to the same account that the last deposit came from.
Frequently asked questions about Online Casinos in Europe
🦺 Are online casinos in Europe safe?
Yes, casino sites in Europe are safe to play with as long as they have a license to offer online casino, betting, or any form of gambling. We strongly advise that you only use licensed casinos.
⚖️ Are online casinos legal in Europe?
Yes, Casinos in the EU can offer online casino legally under European Law. Some countries, like Sweden and Denmark, for example, have their own licenses, and therefore a local license from the SGA or the DGA is required. In unregulated markets, an MGA license ensures the casino operates legally.
🤝 Do online casinos in Europe accept foreign players?
Most regions in Europe can play online casino one way or another. We list casinos with both local and European wide licenses that can accept players from all of Europe.
💱 Do online Casinos In Europe Accept foreign currencies?
Yes, you will be able to deposit with your local currency. Most of the time online casinos in Europe accepts any currency. If you are unable to deposit with a casino there are several hundred more to choose from. In our article about payment methods, we cover ways you can deposit and withdraw money.
🥇 What are the best online casinos in Europe?
This greatly depends on what you are looking for. This entire article is dedicated to finding the best online casino sites in Europe. Use our list to find a casino that suits your needs.
⭐ What is the most trusted online casino in Europe?
All licensed casinos can be trusted as they operate under European regulatory framework. Some licenses are better than others. An SGA, DGA och MGA license is definitely considered a strong seal of trust.
🏆 Do online casinos in Europe offer online tournaments?
Yes, many casinos in the EU offer online tournaments. Though, it’s not usually part of the standard offering. Visit the casinos or read our casino reviews to find a casino that offers tournaments.
🎁 Do online casinos in Europe offer casino bonuses?
If you live in Europe you will be lucky enough to get a humongous casino bonus. In fact, European casino bonuses are some of the biggest bonuses in the world.
Can I Gamble at a European Online Casino? 🔭
When it comes to gambling at an online casino Europe, you need to know if you’re allowed to gamble at offshore casino sites.
Every country has its own rules, licenses and regulations. You can find all the info about your specific country in our country casino overview, but here we mention the most popular countries for EU casinos:
You can play at offshore casinos in:
The local casinos can’t put laws on the foreign casinos, that’s why it’s possible to play at the below casinos from EU gambling sites. Playing at the best EU online casino is possible with a foreign casino license or a local license at a local casino in:
The following countries in Europe don’t have any casino rules or restrictions, playing is possible at any European online casino:
European casinos in your language 📙
Europe has 44 different countries belonging there. Almost every casino country has its own language. Although English is the second language of most people, or everyone knows at least a tiny bit of English, playing European casino in your own language is the easiest on most fun.
Most European casinos have their gambling sites available in the major European languages. This offers players from all over Europe a tailored experience.
The most common languages for a European online casino are the following:
- Finnish Casino
- German Casino
- Portuguese Casino
- Italian Casino
- Swedish Casino
- Spanish Casino
- Romanian Casino
- Austrian Casino
- Russian Casino
- Dutch Casino
- Indian Casino
Note that certain eu casinos even offer live casino games in some of the above languages. This experience really gives you the feeling of going to your local casino!
European Casino Games 🎰
There is no standard best eu casino game! The liked and disliked games vary significantly across the best European online casinos. It depends on which country you’re playing in.
Some European countries are a fan of live casino games whereas other places prefer gambling on slot machines. The conclusion? The best European casino online has a wide variety in online casino games, so everyone can find something they like.
At the best online casino in Europe, you will see that they offer various types of the most famous games such as:
- Poker & Videopoker
- Slots & Video slots
- Scratch Card Games
- Keno & Bingo
The games can be offered as a computer-simulated variant or as live casino games.
The best Europe Casino Games 🥇
It isn’t easy to pick the best one, since every country has their preferences, but after comparing some of the best casino online Europe, we saw multiple games coming back quite often.
- 1429 Uncharted Seas – 98.60% RTP
- Joker Strike – 98.11% RTP
- Ragnarok – 98.00% RTP
- Lucky Numbers – 96.57% RTP
- Whack a Jackpot – 96.30% RTP
- Merlin’s Millions – 95.17% RTP
- Deuces Wild – 100.76% RTP
- Double Bonus – 100.17% RTP
- One Eyed Jacks – 99.98% RT
Best Live Casino Sites in Europe 🔴
All of the best online casino sites in the EU have a live casino platform. The most popular live casino game developer in Europe is Evolution Gaming, but there are several others as well.
A live casino is a part of an online casino where you can play classic table games and card games such as blackjack, sic bo, roulette, dice, and more, with real dealers. The dealers are live-streamed and can interact with you and other players, creating the illusion that you’re gambling at a real casino.
We recommend that everyone tries a live casino at some point just to experience how different it is to play jackpot games and video slots compared with traditional games, the way that they were intended to be played (almost).
As you can see in the image above there are plenty of very innovative live casino games available in Europe. Most are offered by evolution gaming which is well known in the industry for its high standards.
|1||Casumo Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Caxino Review||€ 200 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Wildz Review||€ 500 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
European Casino Software Providers 👨💻
The best European casinos make us of the best online casino software available. This enables enjoyable, high performing and great quality eu casinos with an awesome variety of casino games.
The best European casino online software depends on what your favourite games are, all the providers we mention on Jackpotslayer are strong in their games. Though there is a trend at the best European casinos, to always offer the following developers:
- NetEnt: Starburst, Warlords, Gonzo’s Quest, …
- Betsoft: Mac Quest, Mad Scientist, Wrath of Ra, At the Copa, …
- Microgaming: Mega Moolah, Mermaids Million, Thunderstruck, …
- Pragmatic Play: Aztec Bonanza, Mysterious, Release the Kraken, Hot Chilli, …
- Evolution Gaming: live blackjack, live baccarat, live roulette, …
- Play’n Go: Hugo, Reactoonz, Book of Dead, Wizard of Gems, …
- Novomatic: Book of Ra, Sizzling Hot, Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe, …
The mentioned providers are almost always offered at the best European online casino sites. With the help of years and years of experience in the industry, they enable an unforgettable online casino experience. Of course, there are a ton more of good providers out there.
Austria and Germany are the leaders when it comes to Europe casinos for real money software, but Sweden wears the crown in the online casino europe market.
Best Online Betting Sites ⚽
Most online casinos are actually online gambling sites offering more than just regular slots and jackpot games. Today, most online casinos also provide betting services, and this is something to take into account when searching for an online casino.
Betting is, as you probably know, the act of wagering money on outcomes in different events. Most people bet on sports but you can bet on pretty much anything, from the weather to political elections and disasters.
There are many benefits to betting compared to casinos but the biggest is the fact that you can turn the odds in your favour and actually make a living of it.
If you’re keen to learn more about online betting in Europe, we suggest you check out the betting part of this site. Similar to reviewing all the best online casinos, we have also reviewed all the best betting sites and sportsbooks in Europe.
|1||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn Review||€ 25 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Unibet Review||€ 100 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
Finding the Best Online Casinos in Europe 📝
Our recommendations are based on a number of things. Firstly, our entire team has several years of experience in the industry. We also rely heavily on real user reviews and feedback, mainly through data from sites such as Trustpilot and the app stores.
Also, we have strict requirements that every online casino Europe has to live up to.
Some of the most important factors that we look at when testing European online casinos are:
- User Ratings: As mentioned, we rely on feedback and reviews from real users. We do this in the name of transparency and because it gives us a more honest insight into how each casino operates and treats its customers.
- Safety: Online gambling is associated with risks, some of which can’t be avoided and some of which you can limit. Because of this, we only review and recommend online casinos that are licensed and regulated by trustworthy government bodies.
- Bonuses and promotions: One of the more exciting parts of online casinos in the EU is all the bonuses and promotions offered. We want every casino to provide their customers with added value within the laws of that specific jurisdiction.
- Selection of slots & games: There is no point in using an online casino with a limited selection of games or a selection of slots that you don’t like. All the best online casinos in the EU, which we have recommended, have great gaming platforms with slots, jackpots, and more for everyone.
- Selection of live casino games: Any great casino also provides a live casino feature where customers can play classic games with real, live-streamed dealers. Playing blackjack or roulette with a dealer is as close as you can get to gambling at a brick and mortar casino.
- Payment Methods: An important part is for the online casino sites we review is that they offer payment methods that are available in most of Europe.
- Additional features: All our reviews are as extensive as possible, which means that we test every feature that a casino provides. For example, is there a sportsbook? Do they have an account tier system? What are the wagering requirements? etc.
Best Casino Bonus in the EU 💰
Since every casino has different bonuses and offers, and since each jurisdiction has its own laws regarding bonuses, we can’t list the best casino bonus in the EU for every player.
What we can do, however, is to list the most common and valuable bonuses that EU online casinos offer.
If you want to learn more about casino bonuses you can visit our casino bonus section where we have covered the topic in detail.
- Free Spins: This might very well be the most exciting and common casino bonus in Europe. Free spins are essentially free playtime. For example, if you get 50 free spins on a slot, you’re able to play that specific slot 50 times without ever having to bet your own money. It’s a great way for players to get to try a few slots before risking their own money. It’s also a great way for casinos to ensure that their new customers feel welcomed.
- Welcome Bonus: When making your first initial deposit, the casino can match the deposited amount with a welcome bonus. Let’s say that you deposit €200, then the casino credits you an additional €200 for a total of €400 to play for. As an example, this type of bonus is typically offered as follows: 100% deposit bonus up to €200 with a wagering requirement of x35.
- Cashbacks: This type of European casino bonus works the same way as regular cashback on credit cards and in stores. For every euro you bet and lose, the casino will repay you a certain percentage. Some casinos have massive cashback systems, while others can refund you a couple of cents for each lost euro.
Please note that most bonuses come with wagering requirements. These are terms regarding how many times you have to wager the bonus funds that you receive. Most commonly, wagering requirements are set to between x20 and x45. An x45 requirement means you have to wager the deposited amount 45 times before you can withdraw any funds.
EU Casinos Payment Methods 💸
When you’re planning to play at an online casino Europe. you might be lucky. The best European online casinos are very advanced when it comes to online casino payment methods, they have a wide variety of possibilities and currencies available.
You won’t have to worry about exchanging and can even play with crypto at certain EU casinos.
It’s an important factor when you’re looking for the best eu online casino, that it supports your payment method of choice.
These are the most trustworthy and reliable payment methods for euro casinos:
- Bank Transfer: NetBanking, VISA, MasterCard, Revolut
- Bank Intermediary: iDeal, Trustly, Klarna, GiroPay, Interac, InstaDebit
- E-wallets: PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, EcoPayz,
- Pay By Phone: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Siru Mobile
- Paycards: Paysafecard, Neosurf, Prepaid Card
- Crypto: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
Don’t forget that some gambling sites can impose fees for certain payment methods. It’s important to always check the terms and conditions of the casino before you register.
In the conditions from the European casino, you can probably also find more information regarding the time limit that comes with deposits and withdrawals. This is definitely worth checking, especially when you’re in a hurry.
European Online Casino Mobile & Apps 📱
Mobile gaming has gained a lot of importance in the online casino landscape over the years. While new European casinos are also growing like grass, they are well aware of how important a mobile friendly casino site or casino app is.
Top Europe casinos offer a great mobile casino optimised for multiple devices. Whether you want to play casino games on your tablet or smartphone, or use Android, iOS or Windows, mobile playing has never been easier.
Some European casino sites offer a casino app that can be downloaded in the App store, Google Play store or on the website of the Eu casino. But having an app isn’t necessary as mobile-friendly websites offer you almost the same experience.
You can play whenever and wherever you want, having the same quality, user-friendliness, casino games, payment methods and casino bonuses as anywhere else. Even the customer support stays unchanged. The only thing you need is a mobile device, a steady internet connection and enough battery!
Take note there are a lot of European mobile casinos, European casino apps are unfortunately less common. Only the big casinos have an app. Luckily the mobile website is as easy and handy as an app!
European Casino License and Regulation 🛡️
We talked a lot about safety in this guide, and we will continue on that subject. You see, we can’t stress enough the importance of only using regulated and licensed casinos that are operating legally in your jurisdiction.
Now, every country in the European Union has its own regulatory bodies. For example, in Sweden, it’s Spelinspektionen (SI) that oversees the market. In Germany, they recently launched a new regulatory body called Darmstadt Regional Council.
With that being said, there are two European licenses and one international license that are considered the top ones in the world.
- The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA): Based in Malta but tasked with regulating the entire European market since most of the best EU online casinos are based in the country.
- The UK Gambling Commission: Based in the UK and considered to be one of the strictest regulatory bodies on the international gambling market, providing EU casinos that accept uk players and players from all over the world.
- eGaming Curacao: Regulates online casinos on an international level. However, not all countries in Europe considered a Curacao license to be enough.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission: They regulate European casinos internationally, the licenses are fair, safe and monitored.
- Swedish Gambling Authority: Know as one of the most strict European casino licenses, they’re very trustworthy and crime-free.
- Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission: Focussed on fairness and anti-money laundering procedures, the isle of man is a great license for eu gambling sites.
European Casino = Crazy Good Brands ⭐
When researching the best online casinos in Europe, three countries continuously pop up: Malta, the UK, and Sweden.
This is because Malta is the base for most online casinos as well as the base for the Malta Gaming Authority (which oversees the market. The UK also provides regulatory services on the EU online casino market, but this is also where a lot of the best casinos in the EU were founded.
Moreover, Sweden is the home to a long list of leading online casino operators and game developers. Several of the European online casinos that are based in Malta, originate from Sweden.
This means that the market has many great online casino sites to offer, all with their own unique offers, features, and casino bonuses.
How We Test The Best European Online Casinos🔎
At the beginning of this guide, we mentioned some of the requirements we have for online casinos in Europe, as well as the most important factors that we look at. Although, that was just a short introduction and, the truth is, that every review takes countless hours.
Our goal with this site is to help our readers find the best online casino, regardless of the jurisdiction in which they live (as long as online gambling is legal there). In turn, this means we take pride in our work and never leave any stone unturned.
The process of reviewing online casinos is rather complicated and time-consuming. So instead of boring you with the details here, we compiled a complete guide to how we test and review online casino Europe and sportsbooks.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we found the best online casinos in Europe, we suggest you follow the provided link here.
Best Online Casino Europe Customer Support 📞
When you’re looking to gamble at a Europe casino, you shouldn’t forget about customer support. We would rather avoid contacting customer service, but you never know.
In case you would experience an unexpected problem, or if you feel insecure about something, our eu casinos have excellent customer support available. The best EU casinos have their well informed and kind staff available for you 24/7.
If you want to contact a skilled Europe casino customer service officer, you can choose in between live chat, contact form, e-mail and sometimes even phone call!
The best online casino in Europe will make sure to offer their support in different languages. Nothing is more annoying than trying to explain an issue in another language than your mother tongue.
Top EU casinos that accept UK Players 💂
If you’re from the UK, you’ll know how popular online casinos are. Although the UK isn’t longer part of the European Union, it’s still located in Europe.
Online casinos in the UK need to own an online casino license from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission in order to offer their services to players from the UK.
Are you based in the UK and would you like to play at a European casino? This European gambling site also has to be in the possession of a UKGC licence.
Luckily you can find plenty of offers when you want to play at a Europe casino. Most EU casinos hold an international casino license covering multiple geos, such as the UK. You can play at one of these online casinos.
Just take note of the currency, since euro is the most supported currency in Europe it will be a bit harder to find a European online casino that accepts GBP. Good for you that we gathered the best UK casinos, offering English customer support and GBP payments!
EU Casinos: What does the future hold? 🔮
There are a bunch of European casino countries that have a wide variety of options when it comes to online gambling. Other countries have restrictions that limit offshore online gambling possibilities. There are certain countries that changed their online casino laws such as the following:
What the future holds for other casino countries depends on the country itself. We expect that more and more Europe online casinos will start implementing specific licenses for specific regions. It’s very likely that the next region will be Denmark to legalise online gambling.
Why play at European Online Casinos? 🕵️
If you have online casinos in your country of origin, why would you even play at a European online casino? Well, that’s a question that we gladly answer!
European online casinos have a ton of advantages in comparison with their American, African, Asian and Australian counterparts. Find out which ones here:
- More game choice
When playing at European casino sites you can expect a bigger variety in online casino games and software providers. Think 1000 different types of slots, 200 plus different live casino games and a ton of jackpot games.
- Online Casino Bonuses
Have you seen the European casino bonuses yet? If you haven’t you quickly have to go and take a look. As you will see, the European casino sites offer much bigger casino bonuses than any other continent.
Not to forget that loyalty casino promotions are often only offered by European casinos. These types of bonuses can give players low wagering cashback, free spins and exclusive VIP rewards and promotions.
- Fast payout
Online casinos in Europe are famous for their variety in payment options including fast payment processing. Most casino payments are processed within a few hours.
This obviously depends on the chosen payment method, but when you would compare a europe casino with an US casino for example, eu casinos are a lot faster!
- Great Customer Service
Yeah, we can keep bragging about eu casinos. Their customer support for example is typically beter than any other online casino in the world.
You can calculate a team that is available for you 24/7 and can be reached through multiple channels. On top of that, they offer their services in multiple languages. Not to forget is that European casino sites almost always have a detailed FAQ section where you can find an answer to most of your urgent questions.
Whether you want to chat, mail or call your Europe casino, you’ll be guaranteed to receive great and professional service!
All EU casinos need to follow a strict protocol! They need to comply with local and international regulations and laws, imposed by multiple gaming authorities.
Watchdogs such as the MGA, UKGC and Curacao Gambling Commission make sure that players have a safe online casino experience. On top of that, they guarantee honest and fair gameplay and check European gambling sites very often on these rules.
If they don’t comply with all the restrictions an EU casino could lose its license, and that could have dramatic consequences for these eu online casinos.Find Casino