Best Online Casino Sites in Europe 🌍
We can help you find a suitable online casino with all the games, features, and casino bonuses that you want. Enjoy this in-depth guide to the best online casinos in the EU. Below, we have listed the best online casino sites in Europe based on our expertise and over 500.000 user reviews.
If you are ready to select a casino site you can choose from the top list below. If you want to learn more you can keep on reading this article where we go into the nitty-gritty about online casinos in Europe.
And oh, all casino sites we recommend are of course licensed and safe to play online casino with.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Betway||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
EU Casinos: Frequently Asked Questions
Are online casinos in Europe safe?
Yes, casino sites in Europe are safe to play with as long as they have a license to offer online casino, betting, or any form of gambling. We strongly advise that you only use licensed casinos.
Are online casinos legal in Europe?
Yes, Casinos in the EU can offer online casino legally under European Law. Some countries, like Sweden and Denmark, for example, have their own licenses, and therefore a local license from the SGA or the DGA is required. In unregulated markets, an MGA license ensures the casino operates legally.
Do online casinos in Europe accept foreign players?
Most regions in Europe can play online casino one way or another. We list casinos with both local and European wide licenses that can accept players from all of Europe.
Do online Casinos In Europe Accept foreign currencies?
Yes, you will be able to deposit with your local currency. Most of the time online casinos in Europe accepts any currency. If you are unable to deposit with a casino there are several hundred more to choose from. In our article about payment methods, we cover ways you can deposit and withdraw money.
What are the best online casinos in Europe?
This greatly depends on what you are looking for. This entire article is dedicated to finding the best online casino sites in Europe. Use our list to find a casino that suits your needs.
What is the most trusted online casino in Europe?
All licensed casinos can be trusted as they operate under European regulatory framework. Some licenses are better than others. An SGA, DGA och MGA license is definitely considered a strong seal of trust.
Do online casinos in Europe offer online tournaments?
Yes, many casinos in the EU offer online tournaments. Though, it’s not usually part of the standard offering. Visit the casinos or read our casino reviews to find a casino that offers tournaments.
Do online casinos in Europe offer casino bonuses?
If you live in Europe you will be lucky enough to get a humongous casino bonus. In fact, European casino bonuses are some of the biggest bonuses in the world.
How to Play Casino in Europe ❓
Are you looking to register an account with one of the best online casino sites in Europe? Good – you won’t regret the decision.
Although, before you get started, it’s wise to learn more about what’s needed from you before you start playing.
- Find a casino.
- Register an account.
- Very your identity.
- Deposit money.
- Start playing.
- Withdraw funds.
Let’s break down each step and cover them in detail:
- Find a Casino – Use the recommendations in this guide in combination with our European casino reviews, to find a casino that offers everything you’re looking for. Please don’t rush this decision, but rather take your time to find the best online casino for you.
- Register an Account – The next step involves registering an account with an EU online casino. If you’ve ever opened an account on another website or social media platform, you’re already familiar with the process. All you have to do is provide personal information such as your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Verify Your Identity (KYC) – Only provide accurate personal information when registering, otherwise, you won’t be able to verify your identity, which means your account won’t be activated. The verification process involves submitting copies of your ID as well as a recent utility bill to verify your address.
- Deposit Funds – Your account is up and running. However, to start playing, you need to make an initial deposit. At this point, you can also make use of generous welcome bonuses.
- Start Playing – Now it’s time for the moment you’ve been waiting for: playing. To get started, log in to your account, locate the slots or games you want to play, and start wagering.
- Withdraw Funds – Once you’ve acquired your first winnings, you will want to withdraw them. Keep in mind that EU casinos online allow you to withdraw to the same account that the last deposit came from.
Best Live Casino Sites in Europe 🎰
All of the best online casino sites in the EU have a live casino platform. The most popular live casino game developer in Europe is Evolution Gaming, but there are several others as well.
A live casino is a part of an online casino where you can play classic table and card games such as blackjack, sic bo, roulette, dice, and more, with real dealers. The dealers are live-streamed and can interact with you and other players, creating the illusion that you’re gambling at a real casino.
We recommend that everyone tries a live casino at some point just to experience how different it is to play jackpot games and video slots compared with traditional games, the way that they were intended to be played (almost).
Like you can see in the image above there are plenty of very innovative live casino games available in Europe. Most offered by evolution gaming who is well known in the industry for their high standards.
Best Online Betting Sites ⚽
Most online casinos are actually online gambling sites offering more than just regular slots and jackpot games. Today, most online casinos also provide betting services, and this is something to take into account when searching for an online casino.
Betting is, as you probably know, the act of wagering money on outcomes in different events. Most people bet on sports but you can bet on pretty much anything, from the weather to political elections and disasters.
There are many benefits with betting compared to casinos but the biggest is the fact that you can turn the odds in your favour and actually make a living of it.
If you’re keen to learn more about online betting in Europe, we suggest you check out the betting part of this site. Similar to reviewing all the best online casinos, we have also reviewed all the best betting sites and sportsbooks in Europe.
Finding the Best Online Casinos in Europe 📝
Our recommendations are based on a number of things. Firstly, our entire team has several years of experience from the industry, each. We also rely heavily on real user reviews and feedback, mainly through data from sites such as Trustpilot and the app stores.
Also, we have strict requirements that every online casino has to live up to.
Some of the most important factors that we look at when testing European online casinos are:
- User Ratings: As mentioned, we rely on feedback and reviews from real users. We do this in the name of transparency and because it gives us a more honest insight into how each casino operates and treats its customers.
- Safety: Online gambling is associated with risks, some of which can’t be avoided and some which you can limit. Because of this, we only review and recommend online casinos that are licensed and regulated by trustworthy government bodies.
- Bonuses and promotions: One of the more exciting parts of online casinos in the EU are all the bonuses and promotions offered. We want every casino to provide their customers with added value within the laws of that specific jurisdiction.
- Selection of slots & games: There is no point in using an online casino with a limited selection of games or a selection of slots that you don’t like. All the best online casinos in the EU, which we have recommended, have great gaming platforms with slots, jackpots, and more for everyone.
- Selection of live casino games: Any great casino also provides a live casino feature where customers can play classic games with real, live-streamed dealers. Playing blackjack or roulette with a dealer is as close as you can get to gambling at a brick and mortar casino.
- Payment Methods: An important part is for the online casino sites we review is that they offer payment methods that are available in most of Europe.
- Additional features: All our reviews are as extensive as possible, which means that we test every feature that a casino provides. For example, is there a sportsbook? Do they have an account tier system? How are the wagering requirements? etc.
Best Casino Bonus in the EU 💰
Since every casino has different bonuses and offers, and since each jurisdiction has its own laws regarding bonuses, we can’t list the best casino bonus in the EU for every player.
What we can do, however, is to list the most common and valuable bonuses that EU online casinos offer.
If you want to learn more about casino bonuses you can visit our casino bonus section where we have covered the topic in detail.
- Free Spins in the EU: This might very well be the most exciting and common casino bonus in Europe. Free spins are essentially free playtime. For example, if you get 50 free spins on a slot, you’re able to play that specific slot 50 times without ever having to bet your own money. It’s a great way for players to get to try a few slots before risking their own money. It’s also a great way for casinos to ensure that they’re new customers feel welcomed.
- Welcome Bonuses in the EU: When making your first initial deposit, the casino can match the deposited amount with a welcome bonus. Let’s say that you deposit €200, then the casino credits you an additional €200 for a total of €400 to play for. As an example, this type of bonus is typically offered as follows: 100% deposit bonus up to €200 with a wagering requirement of x35.
- Cashbacks in the EU: This type of European casino bonus works the same way as regular cashback on credit cards and in stores. For every euro you bet and lose, the casino will repay you a certain percentage. Some casinos have massive cashback systems, while others can refund you a couple of cents for each lost euro.
Please note that most bonuses come with wagering requirements. These are terms regarding how many times you have to wager the bonus funds that you receive. Most commonly, wagering requirements are set to between x20 and x45. An x45 requirement means you have to wager the deposited amount 45 times before you can withdraw any funds.
European Casino License and Regulation 🛡️
We talked a lot about safety in this guide, and we will continue on that subject. You see, we can’t stress enough the importance of only using regulated and licensed casinos that are operating legally in your jurisdiction.
Now, every country in the European Union has its own regulatory bodies. For example, in Sweden, it’s Spelinspektionen (SI) that oversees the market. In Germany, they recently launched a new regulatory body called Darmstadt Regional Council.
With that being said, there are two European licenses and one international license that are considered the top ones in the world.
- The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) – Based in Malta but tasked with regulating the entire European market since most of the best EU online casinos are based in the country.
- The UK Gambling Commission – Based in the UK and considered to be one of the strictest regulatory bodies on the international gambling market.
- eGaming Curacao – Regulates online casinos on an international level. However, not all countries in Europe considered a Curacao license to be enough.
Europa = Crazy good Brands.
When researching the best online casinos in Europe, three countries continuously pop up: Malta, the UK, and Sweden.
This is because Malta is the base for most online casinos as well as the base for the Malta Gaming Authority (which oversees the market. The UK also provides regulatory services on the EU online casino market, but this is also where a lot of the best casinos in the EU were founded.
Moreover, Sweden is the home to a long list of leading online casino operators and game developers. Several of the European online casinos that are based in Malta, originate from Sweden.
This means that the market has many great online casino sites to offer, all with their own unique offers, features, and casino bonuses.
How we Test
At the beginning of this guide, we mentioned some of the requirements we have for online casinos in Europe, as well as the most important factors that we look at. Although, that was just a short introduction and, the truth is, that every review takes countless hours.
Our goal with this site is to help our readers find the best online casino, regardless of the jurisdiction in which they live (as long as online gambling is legal there). In turn, this means we take pride in our work and never leave any stone unturned.
The process of reviewing online casinos is rather complicated and time-consuming. So instead of boring you with the details here, we compiled a complete guide to how we test and review online casinos and sportsbooks.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we found the best online casinos in Europe, we suggest you follow the provided link.