Best PayPal Online Casino Sites 🏆
Looking for the best online casinos that allow you to make deposits or withdrawals with paypal?
On this page, we will walk you through how it works. Step by step.
PayPal is indeed a popular payment method, but one thing that you’ll find surprising is that not many online casinos have it as one of their payout options. This is because PayPal has lots of restrictions, and not many casinos meet them.
The few that meet those restrictions and offer an even better gaming experience through their games & bonuses are right on our list. So, if you’re looking for the best PayPal casinos, now you know where to find them.
The casinos in our list will let you make deposits and withdrawals using PayPal with ease and won’t subject you to hefty charges that are off-putting. Since we are good at what we do, all our PayPal casinos hold valid licenses from reputable authorities and offer you exciting bonuses.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Betway||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
Frequently asked questions about Paypal Casinos
Are PayPal Casinos safe?
Yes, PayPal casinos are safe to play. The casinos are licensed, and PayPal is a payment method that is regulated by reputable authorities.
Why Should I Use PayPal Casinos?
PayPal casinos are safe to play and using PayPal as a payment method makes sure your transactions are fast, secure and convenient.
What is the maximum and minimum deposit amount with PayPal?
PayPal has no deposit limits, and you can always confirm whether the online casino you choose to play doesn’t have limitations as well.
Does PayPal charge withdrawal and deposit fees?
PayPal transactions are free, but some casinos have set charges for using the payment method. Check the terms of the online casino to confirm whether there are any charges.
Is PayPal available in all countries?
No, PayPal isn’t available in all countries. However, PayPal is available in more than 200 countries which cover most of the countries that allow online casinos.
Do all online casinos and betting sites offer PayPal payments?
No, they don’t. PayPal casinos aren’t that many because of the tight restrictions, but you can easily play one from our top PayPal casinos list.
Do PayPal casinos offer bonuses?
Yes, of course. You can enjoy casino bonuses in our PayPal casinos and once in a while, grab bonuses exclusive to PayPal deposits.
How to find PayPal casinos?
We already mentioned that PayPal casinos are few, so to save you the trouble simply pick one from our best PayPal casinos list.
Deposit & Withdraw With PayPal 💳
Before we tell you how to make deposits & withdrawals with PayPal, it is prudent to tell you how the platform works first. PayPal is an intermediary platform that links your casino account to your bank account. To complete any transaction, PayPal will prompt you to either enter or confirm your card/bank details.
You can link your PayPal account with either your Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Account. If you want to have an even faster transaction, you can use the ‘PayPal One Touch’ feature that keeps you logged in on selected devices saving you the time of re-entering your details now and then.
How to Deposit at a Casino Site Using PayPal
As we’ve mentioned above, the first step starts with creating a PayPal account, a fast and easy process that only takes a few minutes. After that, choose a casino that accepts PayPal by quickly picking one from our list, and go to the ‘Payments’ section.
Select PayPal as your payment method and proceed to make your deposit. It’s super fast and only takes seconds. Don’t worry; we have highlighted the process as easy-to-remember steps down below.
Whether you’re playing on a budget or as a high roller, PayPal is ideal for any player as the platform doesn’t have any deposit limitations. If you’re lucky to play at a casino with no limits as well, then you can deposit any amount. However, most casinos have a minimum deposit range of €10-€20.
How Withdrawals With PayPal Casinos Work
Once you start playing and net a few victories, the next step is making a withdrawal. Unlike methods such as bank transfers that take 3-5 days to reflect in your bank account, PayPal withdrawals are instant.
And guess what? They are free too! PayPal doesn’t have any charges for its transactions, but your casino might, so make sure you confirm first. Also, some casinos are quite strict concerning payments and only allow for deposits and withdrawals to be made using the same method.
Cashback Bonuses With PayPal
PayPal casinos give you the chance to snag a few casino bonuses here and there. From deposit bonuses to cashbacks, new players can use PayPal to make their first deposits and claim the welcome package available.
Though hard to find, PayPal casinos have bonuses exclusive to the payment method once in a while. Since we are also casino bonus hunters, we’ll keep you updated when any PayPal casino bonuses come up.
How To Use PayPal
Making a PayPal casino payment is easy whether you’re using a desktop/laptop or a mobile device. PayPal’s interface is user-friendly and straightforward, and you’ll find yourself filling in the details easily as you go down.
The process of adding PayPal as a payment method may differ from one casino to another, but our step-by-step guide will teach you the basics. If you want an easy transition with the process, go for PayPal casinos in our list which we have tested.
Get Started With PayPal: Step By Step Guide
- Find an online casino that accepts PayPal as a payment method.
- Create an account by filling in the details and submitting any KYC(Know Your Customers) documents to verify your identity.
- Go to the ‘Payments’ section and select PayPal as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- You will be redirected to PayPal’s login screen/page to finalise the transaction.
- Log in to your Paypal and verify the transaction.
- Go back to your casino account and wait for a few seconds for the transfer to go through.
- Payment will reflect in your account, and you can enjoy your casino game of choice.
We Tested Several Paypal Casinos 🔎
The moment of truth has finally come, do PayPal casinos live up to their high reputation, or are they taking us for a ride? From our experience, we confirm that PayPal is a convenient payment method and all the perks of using PayPal are true to the core.
Our transactions were instant with no hiccups whatsoever. We also felt safe using PayPal because it didn’t disclose our financial details to the online casino. That extra layer of protection is essential as some players prefer to have their financial information confidential.
In case of any issue, PayPal has an elaborate FAQ section that will help answer any questions you might have. If not, you can reach out to the team via their online form or live chat, mostly responded by bots. Getting human help is quite difficult though PayPal works efficiently and it’s doubtful that you’ll have any issue.
Upsides With PayPal
- Fast – PayPal casinos offer instant transactions that take less than 24hrs to reflect in your account, unlike bank transfers that take 3-5 days.
- Secure – Players get extra protection, and their card/bank details remain anonymous.
- Safe – PayPal is a global payment method that is regulated and has licenses from different authorities, such as the European Banking Authority.
- Convenience – Instead of filling in lengthy details, PayPal casinos have a one-click process that saves you all the hassle.
- Multiple Currencies – PayPal operates in more than 200 markets and supports over 25 currencies. Making it flexible for players to carry out transactions in euros, pounds, dollars or any other acceptable currency.
- No Limits – When making deposits or withdrawals, PayPal has no limits, and any limitations will be from your online casino.
- No Fees – PayPal transactions are usually free and don’t attract any charges. However, make sure you confirm your casino’s terms as it might have charges for using PayPal as a payment method.
Downsides With PayPal
We found only one downside with PayPal and lucky for you we have the answer right here.
- Restrictions – You won’t find many online casinos with PayPal as their payment method because of Paypal’s strict regulations. But since you’re with us, we have a list of the top PayPal casinos you can play with only a click of a button.
PayPal is a popular online payment method that almost everyone has heard of or has used to make an e-commerce transaction. The e-wallet launched over two decades ago, and the genius behind the platform was Elon Musk. Over the years, the ownership of PayPal has changed, and its users increased.
Here are a few facts about PayPal:
- Launched: 1998
- Countries: 200+
- Currencies: 100+
- Active Accounts: 200 million +
- Linked To: Debit/ Credit card or Bank Account
Other Similar Deposit Methods
When PayPal launched in 1998, it was a gamechanger and marvelled many with its convenience. As the years went by, other payment methods started coming up, and PayPal was no longer the only solution to fast & easy transactions. Though PayPal remains the biggest e-wallet platform, other online payment alternatives offer the same convenience.
E-wallets such as Skrill, Trustly and Neteller are platforms that you can enjoy similar perks. You can learn all about the payment methods above and see our top picks in our other reviews. Other methods such as Zimpler, EcoPayz and GooglePay are also worth considering, and you can find out their pros and cons in our reviews.
Instead of only limiting you to PayPal casinos, our Payments subpage will give you other options such as Zimpler, Skrill and Google Pay casinos that won’t make you miss out on exciting casino games & bonuses.