Best Crypto Casino Sites in India 🏆
Before cryptocurrency became popular and well known, online casinos faced many challenges regarding the regulation of different currencies and money flow in and out of the casino. Cryptocurrency gambling sites have solved this problem for them. Cryptocurrency offers:
- Fast transactions
- Low Fees
- No Tax Issues
Due to the fact that authorities are unable to track cryptocurrencies, online crypto casino games have only grown and become more popular around the world. To ensure that you have the best experience with online casino crypto games, we’ve researched and compiled a list of crypto casinos for your enjoyment.
These casinos are checked thoroughly by us to ensure that they have:
- The correct casino licences that are also valid
- A wide variety of crypto casino games
- Offer user safety and regulation for an excellent overall experience.
|1||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Glassi Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||JackpotGuru Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Slottica Review||₹12,250 Bonus||300 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||22Bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||10Cric Review||₹20,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Axe Casino Review||₹4,34,700 Bonus||450 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Casino Days||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Big Baazi Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Casumo Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||Purewin Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Betiton Review||₹15,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
Depositing & Withdrawing at Crypto Casinos 💸
Cryptocurrency offers many benefits for its users. But before you can access these benefits you first need to buy them from an exchange or have the equipment available to mine them. As soon as you have these coins, they can be stored in an online wallet. This is where they will increase or decrease in value in accordance with the international growth rates.
When they are stored within your wallet, you will also have more control over them and can use them for multiple purposes, including online betting and gambling. Some of the most reputable crypto wallets include Electrum, Coinbase, and Edge.
Betting crypto has become extremely popular due to its extraordinary safety features when making transactions. In order to access your wallet, you need to log into your account and go through a two-step authentication process to verify your identity. Each payment made from your cryptocurrency wallet has end-to-end encryption technology to ensure the security of the payment.
Many of the casinos that we recommend on this site accept cryptocurrency as a source of funds, and they also offer players larger prizes and casino bonuses for using cryptocurrency. Casinos also value the safety benefits offered by cryptocurrency. There are, however, still casinos that only offer limited bonuses to those using cryptocurrency as they prefer traditional payment methods. These casinos are very few in number.
Frequently asked questions about Crypto Casinos
🔎 What is Crypto?
Crypto is a digital or virtual currency that allows peer-to-peer transactions. Unlike fiat currency like the Dollar or the Euro, no authority manages these currencies’ value.
🤝 Do All Online Casinos Accept Crypto?
As of now, not all online casinos accept crypto because it’s still relatively new to the industry. You can find a shortlist of the best crypto casinos here, guaranteed to satisfy all your gaming needs.
💰 How To Deposit Funds with Crypto?
To deposit funds into your casino account with crypto, get the casino’s crypto wallet address from its cashier section. Paste this address in your crypto wallet, select your deposit amount, and verify your payment.
Read more under our Depositing & Withdrawing at Crypto Casinos section.
⚽ What types of crypto are there?
There is a plethora of different types of cryptos for you to look at getting into, with the most popular being Bitcoin. Our Different Types of Cryptocurrencies tells you more.
🤑 How To Withdraw Funds From Crypto?
Cashing out funds from crypto requires you to input your crypto wallet address in the casino site’s Withdraw page. After that, enter your desired amount and confirm the transaction.
📜 Does Crypto Impose Any Payment Limits?
By its very nature, crypto does not impose any limits. However, some crypto casinos might set a minimum deposit limit of 0.0005BTC, equivalent to $5, in the case of Bitcoins.
🦺 Is It Safe To Use Crypto?
Crypto payments have no connection to names or bank accounts that could allow anyone to exploit your private data. The transactions also use encryption and verification protocols to enhance your fund’s safety.
🌎 In What Countries Is Crypto Available?
Many countries legalise the use of crypto coins worldwide. They are especially popular in Japan, the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, and Russia.
Deposits With Crypto 💰
In order for you to deposit coins from your cryptocurrency wallet to the casino’s cryptocurrency wallet, you will need to check the wallet address of your desired casino before depositing your coins.
The depositing address of the casino will be found on the casino’s website. The wallet address will consist of numbers and letters in random order. Enter this unique wallet code in order to transfer your coins. Simply allocate the number of coins that you wish to transfer before you finish the transfer.
If this is your first deposit, make sure you accept our listed casinos’ generous welcome bonus that will be paid out to you because you are using cryptocurrency. Finally, wait for a few minutes for the amount to reflect in your casino account, and enjoy playing your favourite games.
Withdrawals With Crypto Casinos 🤑
When you wish to withdraw your funds and your winnings from your chosen crypto casino, you follow a similar procedure as you would using any other withdrawal method. On the casino’s website, you simply select the cashier’s option, or withdrawal option and select your preferred withdrawal method as cryptocurrency.
Once this step is completed, you insert your unique wallet code and finish the transaction in order for the funds to leave your casino account and move to your cryptocurrency wallet. The casino website will also ask you to select the type of cryptocurrency that you prefer. This will be based on your own selection.
Ensure that everything you entered on the casino’s website is correct as there is no way to undo this transaction usually. Also, ensure that you meet the casino’s unique withdrawal requirements and rules in order to prevent any unnecessary delay. Cryptocurrency has one of the fastest withdrawal rates, but it might still take some time. Ensuring you read the terms and conditions will also act as a guide and ensure little confusion on what to expect.
Get Started With Crypto: A Step By Step Guide🔎
In order to interact with crypto casinos, you first need to purchase a cryptocurrency of your choice. This can be done with the following of these steps:
Go online and choose a Crypto Exchange or Crypto Broker to handle the transaction. Some of the most popular brokers include Robinhood, Webull, and TradeStation.
The broker will require you to verify your identity and account information.
Once that is completed, you can “buy” your cryptocurrency by using your bank information or PayPal account to transfer money and have it converted to coins.
You then select how many coins you would like and then store them within your wallet, ready for use.
Once this is completed, you can make your first casino deposit using cryptocurrency. Follow the guide below for more information on how to do this.
- Log in or Sign in to your chosen and trusted crypto casino site. We have a list of our recommended casinos mentioned above.
- Go to the banking section of your casino’s website and select “cryptocurrency”. The casino will then ask for your preferred cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Tether. Once you have selected your preferred cryptocurrency, the casino will provide you with their wallet address.
- Copy their wallet address by using the copy function on your device. Return to your own wallet and select the transfer option. It will ask you for the wallet address to which you wish to transfer. Simply use the paste function of your device to enter the address. This will ensure you don’t make any mistakes when transferring funds.
- Confirm and complete your transaction. Ensure that your details are correct as the transaction can’t be reversed.
- The funds will then be transferred and shown in your casino account. This is usually very fast and will rarely take anything more than 30 minutes. The money can usually be seen within minutes.
- As soon as the funds are available, you can enjoy your play as you please.
We Tested & Reviewed The Best Crypto Casinos ⭐
Ensuring satisfaction and proper reviewing, we tested and the most popular cryptocurrencies with online crypto casinos. Part of our tests when doing our online casino reviews was to determine the overall speed of each transaction as well as the reliability of each cryptocurrency.
The most notable advantage we experienced was the fact that it is completely anonymous. This allows you such peace of mind, knowing that you are safe and can’t be traced. There was no need to enter any personal information when deposits were made.
The cryptocurrency process rate between the casinos and the cryptocurrency wallet was also unbelievably high for both deposits and withdrawals. This allows a sense of security as your money is mostly in your possession.
What’s better is that if you’d prefer betting on your favourite sports, there are plenty of betting crypto gambling sites for you to choose from! Find your favourite and crypto bet on your favourite player or sport’s team!
Upsides With Crypto Casinos 👍
- ✅Decentralised: Cryptocurrencies have no connections with governments or banks, this allows you to have complete control of your cryptocurrency wallet without influence or regulation. No one can block them or freeze your account.
- ✅Low Fees: Charges might vary from time to time depending on the crypto network traffic, but it’s usually as low as $0.05. And, it remains the same whether you pay $10 or even $10,000 in crypto! This allows you to avoid any unnecessary or unwanted costs.
- ✅Anonymity: The majority of crypto casino payments don’t request any personal information such as your name and address. You only have to share your email in case you need to reset your account password.
- ✅Globally Available: You can transfer crypto fast and cheaply all over the world. All you need is an internet connection and a computer or mobile device, and you’re good to go.
- ✅Fast Payment Method: Unlike most payment options, crypto offers pretty much instant deposits and, in most cases, withdrawals. Thanks to this, you won’t have to wait to play your favourite games or use your winnings.
Downsides With Crypto Casinos 👎
- ❌Volatility: The value of cryptocurrencies can fluctuate with the users and the worldwide market and cause the value of the coins to increase or decrease rapidly and without warning. The introduction of Stablecoins to the market (such as Tether) has combated this problem.
- ❌No Chargebacks: The owner of the cryptocurrency wallet is the only individual that can usually make any transactions as there are various identification procedures to ensure the security of the transaction. However, once the transaction is made, it can’t be reversed.
- ❌Untraceable: If your funds get stolen, there’s no way you can track their movement because crypto doesn’t have any official protection. Each company that trades in cryptocurrency has multiple security steps to prevent this from happening.
- ❌Limited Casinos Available: While online crypto casinos are growing by the day, crypto is a payment that isn’t readily available at all casinos. You will need to do some research to find the best casino that offers crypto.
Different Types of Cryptocurrencies📖
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be used by any individual around the world as long as they have access to the internet and they have coins (the term used for digital currency) in their possession. This type of currency is decentralised, meaning that there is no authority over it such as a bank or a government, which allows those interacting with it to have more freedom in their method of spending and obtaining.
This is part of the reason why the cryptocurrency is so popular with casino patrons around the world, as their winnings and deposits can be transferred anonymously as well as without influence from third parties.
There are numerous cryptocurrencies that online casinos accept. They often work in similar ways and have the same benefits, but they also have distinctive features that make them unique and different from one another. The most popular cryptocurrencies include;
Bitcoin is currently the most popular and largest cryptocurrency in the world. This cryptocurrency was established in 2009 and has only grown in popularity and reliability since then. This cryptocurrency is available throughout the world and is also accepted by most online casinos today. Many prefer bitcoin as it allows for fast transactions along with high security and has been tried and tested over the years, making it reliable and easy to use.
There are various online casinos that accept this type of cryptocurrency as it is also extremely popular and reliable. Ethereum tends to be cheaper than Bitcoin when it comes to the value of a coin. It also tends to have faster transaction rates than Bitcoin. The only downside to this cryptocurrency is that it does not have the same security standards as Bitcoin but it is still considered extremely safe and excellent for making payments towards your online casino account. It is currently also the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
This form of cryptocurrency is one of the first of its kind and also the most popular. Due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies, there was a need for a cryptocurrency that was somehow connected to the value of a currency or external value point. This cryptocurrency is connected to the value of the United States Dollar and varies in accordance with this currency. This allows the users of the cryptocurrency to be assured that the value of their coins will not drastically change which gives much peace of mind. This cryptocurrency offers all the perks of cryptocurrency, such as reliability, fast transactions, security, and anonymity but none of the value fluctuations. It is, therefore, readily accepted by most online casinos as a form of payment. This type of cryptocurrency is nicknamed Stablecoins.
Alternative Payment Methods to Crypto Casinos 🕵️
There are many individuals who still feel uncomfortable using cryptocurrencies as a payment method. The cryptocurrency market can be volatile and many prefer not to interact with something that they are not accustomed to. Luckily, all casinos have various payment methods and options available to ensure that you are comfortable with whichever method you choose.
Other methods of payment available with most online casinos include:
Should any of these methods interest you as your preferred method of payment, or if you just want more information on each of these methods, then feel free to browse our Payments page to learn more about each.Find Casino