Payment Methods for Online Casino India 💰
Before playing, you must be well-versed in India’s online gambling rules and regulations with regard to payment methods to avoid breaking the law. This is because it can be confusing if you don’t know it well. Although you can’t break the law when gambling online because it is allowed, players may fall short in certain areas like the conversion of currency.
India is strict about the law of currency conversion, so you mustn’t mistakenly break the law when playing your favourite games at an online casino. Therefore, selecting an online gambling platform that lets you make deposits and withdrawals in rupees no matter how the payment is done is vital. You will find this in most top online casinos in India. However, it is crucial to consider it as one factor in choosing an online casino to gamble in India.
|1||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Glassi Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Jungli Win Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||500 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||JackpotGuru Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Casibee Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Bettilt Review||₹90,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Axe Casino Review||₹4,34,700 Bonus||450 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Big Baazi Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Maharaje Review||₹25,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Casino Days||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||22Bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||10Cric Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Gamble Responsibly and only bet money that you can afford to lose. Read more about how we rate online casinos.
When gambling in India, you need to check the list of payment methods to see if the payment methods you prefer are available. You don’t have to sign up to check this information because the banking options are usually accessible before signing up for the account. Below are the accepted payment methods in India that you can utilize while gambling on online casinos or sportsbooks.
The most popular online casino payment methods in India:
- Bank Transfer: NetBanking, Credit Card, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Revolut
- Bank Intermediary: iDeal, Trustly, Klarna, Pay N Play, GiroPay, Interac, InstaDebit
- E-wallets: PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, Zimpler, Rapid Transfer, EntroPay
- Pay By Phone: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Siru Mobile, Boku
- Paycards: Paysafecard, Neosurf, AstroPay, Prepaid Card
- Crypto: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
Indian players are usually more comfortable using a payment company from the same country. It isn’t a bad idea since they are familiar with all the conditions and terms of converting currencies, making deposits, and withdrawals. Paytm is one of the best options and has up to ten years of experience in the financial world with a firm rooted in India. It is available in eleven Indian languages and is regarded as one of the top online finance companies in the country.
Paytm is free to use for online payments and is user-friendly, especially for Indians, making it a popular choice in the country for payment options in online casinos. Withdrawals also get successful in a couple of minutes without a hitch.
This is another Indian payment company that can be used for payment methods on online casinos and betting sites. It has over two hundred million users and was awarded the best mobile payment product and service category in 2018. It is swift and easy to move money around, and the transactions are processed immediately.
It covers ten different Indian languages and is one of the popular payment methods that has climbed the ladder in a short time due to its excellent service. For payment methods on an online casino, it is a legitimate option you can select at any time and any day.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI), or Netbanking, is an online payment method that helps reduce complications of any kind when making online transactions. UPI is an immediate real-time payment platform notable for its ability to move in and move out money on gambling sites in India. It is safe to use and has a good reputation because the National Payments Corporation of India runs it. It provides 24/7 availability and single-click authentication for customers.
However, one con of this payment method is that it is available to only those with a bank account at a contributing bank in India. This is the only criteria you can use to deposit and withdraw money from betting sites and online casinos. Also, it takes a couple of business days before transactions from gambling accounts can be successful.
This prepaid card is famous for depositing and withdrawing funds to and from online casinos. It is a standard payment method in India and handy for online gamblers because Astropay already backs the Indian rupees. So, don’t worry about violating the country’s strict currency law. Also, they keep users’ financial and personal information safe, and deposits and withdrawals are processed immediately.
There are no confirmation delays that can slow down your transaction, and it is a payment method available in India and other places that accept this prepaid card.
While Bitcoin casinos operate similarly to traditional gaming markets, you can make payments using Bitcoin (BTC) rather than fiat money like dollars or euros. Bitcoin’s rising popularity is primarily due to its improved privacy, minimal fees, quick payouts, lack of tax implications, anonymity and better security.
As one of the top payment methods at online casinos, Google Pay is recognised worldwide. It is available for use in over thirty countries, including India, and is a trustworthy online payment service for online casinos and betting sites with influence from Google.
The payments made on Google Pay are processed instantly, and it is one of the fastest withdrawal methods, making it the go-to choice for most online gamers. Another selling point of this payment method is that there are no fees charged for transactions. Users can take out money from their account and receive 100% cash back without any cut.
Although it is not currently widespread among betting sites, there is room for improvement and more popularity in the near future.
This bank is one of one payment options adopted by the country’s online casinos and betting sites. Although it is not available on many online gambling sites, it is on the quick rise to fame and is likely to be accepted in top casinos soon. The UK Financial Conduct Authority regulates MuchBetter, so you don’t have to worry about the safety of your money.
MuchBetter has an app available to Android and iOS mobile users and is simple to navigate for moving money in and out. No additional fees are necessary when using a bank account, but little is mandated when using credit and debit cards.
Other Payment Methods for Deposits and Withdrawals to Consider💶
Swift and easy methods of payment are something every gambler will like to have when placing wagers for their favourite casino games or withdrawing their wins. The available casinos and sportsbooks online offer various withdrawals and deposit methods. While some permit players to deposit through specific payment methods, others also permit them to withdraw cash prizes to their preferred deposit destination.
With the numerous variances online casino offers, controlling deposit and withdrawal options can become tricky. From hereon, we have created a little guide to help you select the best payment methods for online gambling for whatever transaction you would like to make. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions About Payment Methods
✨ Do online casinos accept e-Wallets?
Yes. There are multiple e-Wallets available at various casinos. We talk more about e-Wallets under our “e-Wallets” section.
🤯 Is there a deposit fee at online casinos?
This depends on the casino you play at. Many casinos don’t have a deposit fee, but there are a few that do charge a small percentage.
💰 What is the most common payment method?
Throughout all the casinos, there are 2 payment methods that always seem to be available and they are VISA and MasterCard.
📱 Can I make deposits with my phone?
Yes! There are a few methods you can use with your phone such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
₿ Do online casinos accept cryptocurrencies?
Yes! Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are quickly gaining popularity at online casinos. Read more under our “Cryptocurrencies” section
🤑 Do online casinos accept Prepaid Cards?
Yes! Many casinos accept prepaid cards. See which paycards are commonly accepted under our “Prepaid Vouchers & Cards” section.
💳 Which is the best payment method to use?
This is ultimately up to you. You will need to weigh out the pros and cons of each payment method and see which would benefit you best.
🕖 How long do withdrawals take?
This depends on the payment method you use and the casino you’ve registered at. It can take anything from 0 – 6 days to be processed.
Credit and Debit cards💳
Credit card and debit card payment options are the most sought around the globe. It is because online casinos and sportsbooks usually accept Visa, Maestro, or MasterCard for payment transactions. Currently, this payment method is leading in Europe and the United States, leaving the UK with 49% usage, Spain with 36% usage, France with 52% usage, and Belgium with 47% usage.
Using credit and debit cards is advantageous because of their accessibility. This is because anyone and everyone can apply for a debit and credit card for use all around the world. However, it doesn’t come without a disadvantage. The con of this payment method is that most financial institutions don’t support online gambling transactions. This isn’t a general rule but is precisely under the issuing bank’s discretion because every bank has its internal regulations and policy governing gambling payments.
To further buttress the point, credit card providers have been the cause of strict policies originating from their frequent use as an online casino payment method.
The use of e-wallets is increasing and has primarily taken over the market share of online casino payment methods. It became possible through their ease of use and withdrawal methods which take less than twenty-four hours to drop in your chosen financial account compared to others that take one to five days. This colossal advantage also has a con we shouldn’t overlook. It is in respect of the transaction fees they charge. Although these fees are minimal and offset by loyalty programs that e-wallet providers offer, it doesn’t take away the fact that they charge for players to make withdrawals.
At this moment, the most popular e-wallet payment method, according to ranks, is PayPal. It is ranked the highest because there are over 200 million active users. Let’s look at some of the most famous e-wallets aside from PayPal, which is gradually taking over.
- Skrill: It is a famous e-wallet option regulated and governed under UK law. It functions the same as PayPal. With this e-wallet, players can load their online account and use it to fund online casino deposits and even make withdrawals after they win. This payment method is acceptable in almost every country, so it is hard to get.
- Neteller: Similar to Skrill, Neteller is an e-wallet that used to be the leading provider of online gambling payments. However, its popularity has waned with the arrival of other available payment methods. Even with the numerous payment methods available, it remains famous and acceptable in most countries around the globe. It is possible to deposit with it and make a quick withdrawal using your Net+ card or by transferring the funds to your selected bank account.
- PayPal: One of the most widely used online payment options in India is PayPal, which has more than 200 million active accounts and processes more than 5 million transactions daily. As more people use PayPal as a payment method, its popularity at online casinos is gradually growing.
- EcoPayz: EcoPayz is another secure e-wallet popular among gamblers, even with the available varieties. It includes an ecoAccount feature that lets players do all their online casino transactions at one endpoint. So, don’t worry about making deposits or withdrawals when using EcoPayz.
Prepaid Vouchers and Cards💰
Other safe payment methods online gamblers can use for their transactions are prepaid vouchers and cards. Here, there are two types up for discussion.
- Paysafecard: It is safe to assume that this prepaid card is the one leading payment methods in the online gambling industry. This is the selected choice, especially for users from the UK and Europe. It is received as a payment method for almost every online casino because of its lesser compulsory transaction fees and higher security than credit and debit cards. Although it is not available in some countries like the United States, this doesn’t mean you can’t use it.
You can purchase one in a different location and deposit money into it electronically. This way, people from countries that don’t have access to this payment method can play in casinos where they use this payment option.
- EcoPayz: With its ecoCard EcoPayz is not only an e-Wallet by prepaid card too. EcoPayz offers gamers a prepaid card as a payment option. The workings of the ecoCard are similar to how Paysafecard manages online deposits and withdrawals at many global locations. One fun fact about using this prepaid card is that it is free and doesn’t need a credit check. Also, you can choose whether to use the ecocard or a single-use prepaid card for your payment transactions.
Bank Wire Transfers🏦
Many online gaming operators and bookies receive wire transfers as an effective payment method. They are recognized as a secure payment method due to their stringent requirements. In terms of security, wire transfers have strict KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures to lessen the probability of money laundering or risks for all parties involved in online casino transactions.
One downside of bank wire transfers is that KYC procedures usually take time due to the strict policy. Hence, payment can take up to seven days before it can become successful. Furthermore, the bank charges on wire transfers vary on the amount you deposit or withdraw. These two are the significant reasons gamblers don’t utilize payment methods. Only locations with less or no easier or quicker payment methods like e-wallets use bank wire transfers most.
Instant Bank Transfers India💶
The instant bank transfer casino payment methods diminish the usual disadvantages of traditional bank wire transfers, especially when making transactions. Here are some instant bank transfers you will find on online casinos.
- Trustly: As the most famous instant bank transfer service for online gaming operators and Sportsbooks, Trustly is one player can trust as a payment method. It works as an intermediary and transfers your money directly from the bank to your selected online casino or sportsbook. An advantage of this payment method is that you don’t need to send any of the necessary payment details to the provider. This lessens the probability of your transactions being unsafe or prone to fraudsters.
It is important to note that instant bank transfer providers are used majorly for making deposits. This means that you will have to look for another perfect payment method to make withdrawals.
- iDEAL: As another prominent instant bank transfer provider, iDEAL is used frequently in the Nordic region. It is famous in the Netherlands and has more than fifty-four percent of every Dutch online payment processed via iDEAL. This payment option provides the best transaction flexibility to players and doesn’t require transfer charges.
- Giropay: It is another online casino payment method that is identical to iDEAL. The major pro is its ease and simplicity. This payment method is popular in Germany because Giropay has more than eighty percent of German Banks affiliated with it. Most Germans own a Giropay card due to its popularity and the leading payment processor in the country.
Many online casinos and sportsbooks are beginning to adopt cryptocurrencies as a payment method. It is so because of the proper security that Bitcoin and other Altcoins provide. Although Bitcoin can be fast, the exact duration largely depends on the type of wallet you use and the withdrawal conditions of the online casino of your choice,
A primary advantage of this payment method is that it allows people to gamble online in countries where gambling isn’t acceptable. For instance, Americans get to play online with Bitcoin as a payment method because Bitcoin gambling is not categorized as online gambling. Sportsbook portals are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a deposit method. Also, online casinos like CloudBet and Bitstarz work outside the established Jurisdictions like Malta after receiving cryptocurrencies as payment methods.
Besides Bitcoin, we have others like Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Dogecoin, to mention but a few. They all possess similar qualities in terms of their cheap and fast transaction periods compared to conventional payment methods. No matter the cryptocurrency you decide on, the following are advantages you stand to gain from using them as your payment methods in an online casino.
- Swift Transactions: Credit and debit cards usually take about three to five days to process, but cryptocurrencies do it much faster. Usually, you get immediate delivery and confirmation when you make deposits and withdraw your funds.
- Security: Due to its innate cryptographic nature, cryptocurrencies provide an additional layer of protection for transactions. This payment method guarantees high security because it collaborates with advanced encryption technologies.
- Privacy: Privacy is one thing using cryptocurrency as a payment method ensures. Anonymity is highly regarded concerning all transactions you make.
Various Ways Software Providers Ensure Security with Payment Methods in India 🔐
These days, online gambling is famous, gradually making brick-and-mortar casinos extinct. You no longer have to drive to a land-based casino to play your favourite slot games, table games, video poker games, or place bets on your favourite sports. Online casinos guarantee players the ability to play their favourite casino games anytime, anywhere, and do so anonymously through various gambling sites.
Therefore, online casinos and sportsbooks are ready to be at your service whenever you demand them. This is possible because of the massive availability of casino payment options for potential players. This availability of different deposit and withdrawal methods is what makes players all over the globe discover suitable providers they can play in.
Your exposure to these options depends on the country you reside in based on the availability, security, and convenience of using them. Since online gambling sites deal with large amounts of money coming in and going out simultaneously, the confidentiality of personal and financial information is essential. This is the primary reason most software operators value their player’s involvement and take the necessary steps to ensure they are always highly protected.
Sportsbooks and online casinos are taking the lead on the matter of security. The security measures in place for their members can be compared to the ones banking and other financial institutions install. The best casinos never lag on security issues and are always on their toes to update them whenever the need arises.
Below are some security protocols the best online gambling sites utilize to keep players’ information safe and protected.
|Firewalls||Firewalls are the parameters that decide which traffic will be given access to and from a particular network. This way, gambling sites can block unacceptable traffic from gaining entry into their servers.|
|SSL||The job of SSLs is to recognize information about the server from which a specific website emanates. After recognizing the server, it then proceeds to design an encrypted connection that stores your data into pieces that require being opened by secure keys. It is simple to recognize websites that SSL protects. Near the URL, if you spot a unique green bar, the site is protected with SSL and safe to use for your financial transactions and inputting personal information.|
|Deposit Options||Some companies cannot provide lots of various deposit and withdrawal options. While some may not see this as a red flag, it is. An excellent online casino should have multiple reputable and trusted withdrawal and deposit options that players can select. This way, customers are confident that the casino company cares and takes good care to ensure that all their financial transactions are anonymous and in the correct order.|
|Certificates||Don't be easily fooled by fake things. It is easy for many gaming operators to claim that their site is safe by displaying VeriSign and other similar certification logos on their websites. To clarify your doubts and be 100% sure about a casino's security verifications, it is best to contact the issuing company. We are not asking you to pick up your phone and call them. You can check the issuing company's website or the FAQ section to check if the casino's assertion is legal.|
|Audits||It is inevitable to experience disputes, especially when conducting a business. In this case, online gambling isn't an exception. However, their vivid attempts to resolve these disputes distinguish reputable gaming operators from ordinary ones. This can be done by either accrediting it o a third party or doing it themselves for a lasting solution.|