Best Online Casino Baccarat Sites in India 🎲
Baccarat gambling has been around since the 1400s when it first appeared in France and Italy, but it’s gained worldwide momentum with several versions of the game being created. The objectives are always the same, but different versions offer exciting different ways to bet.
When you pick the best online casino baccarat sites, you can look forward to plenty of options to suit your style and your bankroll. Bet on the Player or Banker and see who gets the closest to 9. Enjoy fun side bets, too, like Perfect Pair for an even more exciting online casino experience.
Learn how to play baccarat and discover the best baccarat casino sites right here, along with lucrative bonuses to help stretch your bankroll that little bit further and extend your gaming fun.
|1||JackpotGuru Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Casibee Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Glassi Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Jungli Win Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||500 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Casino Days||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Big Baazi Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||10Cric Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Bettilt Review||₹90,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Purewin Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||22Bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Axe Casino Review||₹4,34,700 Bonus||450 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Gamble Responsibly and only bet money that you can afford to lose. Read more about how we rate online casinos.
What Is Baccarat?♣️
Real money Baccarat is an exciting casino game that’s offered on most land-based and online casinos around the world. It’s a card game just like poker and blackjack, but it’s not as well-known as the big two. Here you will learn how to play baccarat online and what your options as an Indian player are when it comes to online casinos in India that offer the game.
It is a game that you play against a dealer (called the bank) and not other players, but the rules are rather unique.
What makes the best online casino baccarat different from most other casino or live casino games is that your goal is not to get the best hand. Instead, your goal is to bet on which hand you think is going to win – yours or the banks. Baccarat casino games can also end in a tie, but you’re normally not allowed to bet on that outcome.
The hand that ultimately wins a round is the hand that gets closest to 9 points. This is possible because almost half of the cards are worth 0. Let us explain:
The values of cards in online baccarat are as follows: an ace counts for one point, 2 – s are worth their face value, and 10s and face cards are worth zero. To get nine points, you must use the cards at hand and add their values, as explained above. The maximum number of cards you can draw during a round is three, which we will cover in a moment. Before playing for real money, you must bet money on the hand you think will win.
Overview of Playing Baccarat Online
Below, we listed a quick step-by-step guide to get you instantly started with playing baccarat online. But if you’re looking to really master baccarat, we suggest reading this guide in full.
- Choose a Game – Find free online baccarat first in the casino lobby. Most respectable casinos will provide at least one variation. Most of the time, you may play baccarat games straight through your browser on whatever computer, phone, or tablet you choose.
- Choose Your Stakes – You will be able to look at the betting areas and the minimum and maximum bets on the free baccarat table. Drag and drop your chosen chip values into the areas of the table that you wish to gamble on. Before you press the “Deal” button, the computer will not deal the cards.
- Bet on Banker, Player or Tie – In a baccarat game, you have three options: Banker, Player or Tie. The objective of the game is to bet on the hand that gets closest to 9.
The dealing of a third card will depend on the totals of the hands. No further cards are dealt (referred to as “Standing”) if the Player or Banker has 8 or 9. The player gets a third card (the “Hit”) if they have 5 or less.
The Banker now decides what to do depending on their own hand total.. There is more information about this later on in the guide.
- Understanding the Payouts – You can place a wager on either hand in a baccarat game. A successful Player wager has a 1/1 reward. On a winning Banker hand (1/1 less a 5% fee), you win 19/20. If you wager that the two hands will tie, you will win 8/1.
- Rebet, Clear Bet, & Double Bet – Once the hand is over, you will be paid your winnings right away. You have the option of doubling your bet, repeating the previous bet, or clearing your chips and starting again.
How to Win at Bacarrat
When playing real money Baccarat, you will be paid either 95% of your wager if you bet on the dealer’s hand or twice your wager if you bet on the player’s hand. This is a general guideline, but the percentages can vary a bit from game to game. In this article, we will look at the additional wagers that can be played when playing for real money.
Frequently Asked Questions About Baccarat Casinos
🤔Where can I find the best baccarat casinos?
Baccarat is one of the most popular casino table games, and online casinos know it. You’ll find the best baccarat casinos right here at Jackpot Slayer, along with a multitude of versions, bonuses and side bets.
🔥Are online baccarat games rigged?
No. We only recommend the top baccarat casinos that hold proper licenses and whose software is regularly audited for fairness.
💭Does a banker bet have higer odds?
Yes. The Banker’s hand has slightly higher odds since it’s the last one dealt, and there’s the chance of having a Tie too.
⚖️Is it legal to play at baccarat casinos online?
It depends on where you live and the gambling laws in your country. We only suggest licensed and secure baccarat casinos that uphold strict regulatory standards.
👛Can I try online baccarat without wagering real money?
You can. Most baccarat casinos allow you to try the games out for free before you’re ready to play for real money. Free games are the perfect way to try out different variants of the game.
🏆How can I win playing baccarat?
There’s no skill, this is a game of chance. If you want to boost your chances of winning, pick the Banker. You might give away 5% of your winnings to the house, but over time you’ll enjoy great returns.
🔟Can I count cards with online baccarat?
Yes and no, but it’s almost impossible to get an edge over the house so it’s not worth your while. Online baccarat casinos use a Random Number Generator to make sure everyone has a fair and random whack at winning.
📱Can I play at mobile baccarat casinos?
Yes, all the best baccarat casinos on our top list are optimised for mobile play, which means you can play your favourite variants anywhere and anytime.
Why The Third Card Rule Is Important ♣️
The Third card, or Tableau Rule determines if an additional card should be dealt.
- If the Player’s hand is 1-5 or 10, they draw another card.
- If the Player’s hand is a 7, they stand (don’t take any more cards)
- If the Player’s hand is 8 or 9, the Banker cannot draw another card.
It gets slightly more difficult when it comes to the Banker Third Card Rules.
- If the Banker’s hand is 3, they stand when the Player’s third card is 8
- If the Banker’s hand is 4, they stand when the Player’s third card is 1or 8 – 10
- If the Banker’s hand is 5, they stand when the Player’s third card is 1 – 3 or 8 – 10
- If the Banker’s hand is 6, they stand when the Player’s third card is 1 – 5 or 8 – 10
- If the Baner’s hand is a 7, they stand (don’t take any more cards)
- If the Banker’s hand is 8 or 9, the Player cannot draw another card.
These rules will be set out at the casinos so you have an easy reference.
Try Your Luck With Baccarat Side Bets
While playing you may encounter side bets in addition to the common bets. These bets have different payouts and their own set of risks. A game of Baccarat played with normal rules and 6 packs of cards work as follows:
Player Pair: Payout – 1/1. House edge 11.25% Outcome: The Player gets a pair on the first two cards
Banker Pair: Payout – 11/1. House edge 11.25% Outcome: The Banker gets a pair on the first two cards
Perfect Pair: Payout – 25/1. House edge 17.07% Outcome: The Player or the banker gets a pair of the same suit on the first two cards. For example a pair of nine of Hearts.
Either Pair: Payout – 5/1, House edge 11.25% Outcome: Either Player or Bank gets a pair on the first two cards
Small: Payout – 1.5/1. House edge 5.27% Outcome: The total cards dealt in a game is 4
Big: Payout – 0.54/1. House edge 4.35% Outcome: The total cards dealt in a game is 5 or 6
The bets have different names in different casinos.
Understanding Baccarat Terminology
Knowing baccarat terminology will help you navigate through the game.
- Banco: Bank, or House
- Bankroll: The total amount of money that a player has set aside for gambling.
- Burn: Refers to discarding the first cards of a shoe.
- Callman: Term used to refer to the dealer.
- Down Card: Shorthand term for a card that is facing down.
- La Grande: French term for a natural hand worth nine. In English, it means “The big one”.
- La Petite: French term for a natural hand worth eight. In English, it means “The small one”.
- Natural: A two-card baccarat hand worth eight or nine points.
- Punto: The player, or Player hand.
- Shoe: This is the box that is used to hold the decks of playing cards
- Standoff: This happens when the two hands are of equal value.
The Legality of Online Casinos in India ⚖️
It is not against the law for Indians to bet online at a baccarat online casino. Some states, such as Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Maharashtra, have more restrictive gambling laws.
As a general rule, real cash baccarat gambling is still legal in many countries as long as the casino is licensed. Indian players may play at any baccarat online casino located outside of the country. The best baccarat online casino and baccarat game app, on the other hand, are prohibited from operating out of India. All of the online casinos we endorse meet these standards and are not located in India.
How To Play At Baccarat Casinos For Real Money in India💰
To start playing real money baccarat at the best baccarat casinos online, simply choose a site from our top list, register an account and make a deposit with your preferred payment method.
Next, find a baccarat live dealer or virtual table you like the look of and pull up your virtual chair.
- If you bet on your hand as the winner, and you win, you’ll receive a 1:1 payout.
- If you bet on the Banker winning and it does, you receive a 1:1 payout, but you’ll need to pay the house a 5% commission on your winnings.
- If you bet on a tie and win, you get a payout of 8:1.
When online baccarat for real money wagering opens at the start of a round, and the dealer then deals two hands of cards: one for the player and one for the banker.
If one of the hands scores 8 or 9, this is called a natural, and no more cards are dealt. The results are determined based on the point totals. Should your hand add up to a total of 5 or less, another card is dealt.
Whether or not the banker receives a third card depends on the banker’s total score along with the value of the third card dealt to you.
Live Baccarat Casinos👱
Playing against a Random Number Generator when you play baccarat online for money is fun, but nothing beats playing against a real dealer, in real-time.
Live baccarat casinos feature a human banker, complete with a microphone and headset, so you can talk with your dealer or ask any questions. You also get a choice of dealers, all professional, experienced croupiers waiting to enjoy the baccarat online real money game with you.
The interface is pretty similar to the one seen at computer-powered tables, even if you are playing via a baccarat app. The only difference is that you get to interact with a live dealer and other players.
What’s more, live baccarat is ideal if you’re worried about games being rigged. When you play with a real dealer, you get to watch the action unfold in front of you.
Different Types of Baccarat✔️
Just as we find with games like poker, baccarat has evolved over time and now we have several different types of baccarat casino games.
- Punto Banco. This is the version we have described above. “Punto” means Player and “Banco” means Banker.
- Chemin de Fer. The players in this kind of game take on the role of the dealer. When the hand value reaches 5, the player in this version may choose to stand or draw another card.
- Baccarat en Banque. The rules are the same as in Chemin de Fer, but it is played with 3 hands instead of 2.
- Super Pan 9. This variation uses a small deck of 36 cards, numbered 6–Ace. Three cards are handed to each player, with the possibility to get more.
- Three Card Baccarat. This is popular with Indian players. It is played with 1 deck and 3 cards are dealt. The most-valued hand is 3 face cards;
- EZ Baccarat. The rules of EZ Baccarat are the same as in the regular one Punto Banco and the only difference is in the way the Banker’s win is paid out.
In addition to these, game developers have developed loads of different versions to be played online, including the popular Lightning Baccarat.
Is There A Online Baccarat Strategy? 📝
Baccarat is a plain game of chance, thus the outcomes are unpredictable and you can’t really follow a set plan of attack. To improve your chances, we can provide you with a few suggestions.
- Learn the rules and practice playing various free games until you feel comfortable before you start playing for real money.
- Avoid being too tempted to bet on a tie. The odds of a tie occurring are slim despite the excellent returns.
- The Banker is the safest bet. The odds on a Banker win are more in your favour, even though a 5% commission is payable on wins.
- Start with a modest amount and increase it as you get better at the game and start to win. Take into account the possibility that luck may not be on your side at the moment
- Avoid the tables with greater stakes. They are not reasonable given the probabilities.
- Prior to playing, consider how much you are willing to win as well as how much you are willing to lose. Choose how many games you’ll play as well.
Final Thoughts about Baccarat Casinos India 🎉
There’s no denying that baccarat is one of the most alluring casino games. Baccarat is simple to play and requires no skill, but you must court Lady Luck! Online baccarat wagering is simple, but understanding the various odds, payouts, and house-edge of each wager is critical for making intelligent decisions. We hope this manual will give you the skills you need to play online baccarat real money.
It is better to play baccarat online for real money and stick to your budget at all times, even when you are having fun. Before you play baccarat online for real money, we recommend practising with the free games available on the website or bacarrat game app. Many online casinos provide demo modes to practise in, without having to pay.
Before you begin to enjoy yourself at the best online baccarat casino, take a look at our list of recommended online baccarat casinos!