Best Online Casino Apps in Asia 🏆
Some of the best online casino apps in Asia are created for Android or iPhone devices, but most of them are compatible with both. It doesn’t matter if you have an older smartphone or tablet, or the very latest model, you can still download profitable casino games and play them anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.
Since Asia is home to 3 of the top 5 mobile providers, including China Mobile, Airtel, and NTT Docomo, playing mobile games is easy enough. While internet infrastructure isn’t the most stable in the world, we do recommend playing certain games, especially live dealer casino games, via a Wi-Fi connection.
But how do you know which app is right for you and your gaming needs? We’ve got all that information right here. Below is our top list of the best mobile casino apps for Asian gamblers.
|1||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Glassi Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||JackpotGuru Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Slottica Review||₹12,250 Bonus||300 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||22Bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||10Cric Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Axe Casino Review||₹4,34,700 Bonus||450 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Casino Days||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Big Baazi Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Casumo Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Purewin Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|14||Betiton Review||₹15,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
Different Types of Casino Apps 📚
Players in Asia are spoiled for choice when it comes to different types of casino apps. There are two main types of on-the-go casinos: mobile sites and mobile casino apps.
A few years ago, the number one option was to play at optimized mobile casino websites through a smartphone or tablet’s web browser. This is still a popular option if you don’t want to use up space on your device.
But as mobile devices have advanced in terms of processing speeds, memory, and graphics, many devices can now handle even the most demanding casino games, which means native apps run smoothly across different devices and the games play out well on smaller screens, with no compromise to quality. There is a fairly wide variety of online casinos on offer in Asia and it makes sense that most online casinos have launched easily downloadable apps to facilitate on-the-go gambling. In Japan, for instance, two types of casino apps are available. Some are available in instant mode via a browser and others, which are native apps, need software to be installed on your device. Some of the best casino apps, like any other app, are entirely mobile and you can play wherever you go and whenever. These apps have been tested with regard to security, overall performance, and compatibility with iOS and Android devices.
Frequently asked questions about casino apps in Asia
⚖️ Are online casino apps in Asia legal?
All of the casino apps in Asia that we recommend are safe, secure and legal. They offer a good selection of banking methods, customer service and a variety of bonuses, as well as plenty of mobile casino games.
📲 Do I need to download online casino apps in Asia?
Some of the best real money casino apps must be downloaded, while others can be played through your mobile device’s browser.
🦺 Are mobile casino apps safe for Asians?
Yes, we recommend secure mobile casino apps, but it also depends on the network you use. We recommend using your own Wi-Fi network for casino games rather than unsecured or public networks, especially when funding your mobile casino account.
🏆 What is the best online casino app for Asians?
The best online casino apps for Asians are ones that offer lucrative bonuses, reliable customer support and high-quality mobile casino games in a secure environment. Take a look at our top list to find the right app for you.
💰 Do casino apps in Asia pay real money?
Originally, Google Play and the Apple Store weren’t receptive to casino apps that allowed you to place real money wagers. But more and more real money casino apps are appearing in both stores, which means you can play real money games and win real cash.
📚 How do I get started with Asian online casino apps?
Read through our guide of the best online casino apps in Asia and follow the secure links to create your casino account. You can then download the native app or navigate to the mobile site and start playing your favourite games for free or for real money.
🎰 What other games do casino apps offer Asian players?
There are plenty of different mobile casino games on offer. There’s everything from slots and progressive jackpots to table games, scratch cards, live dealer games and popular Asian games like Andar Bahar and Teen Patti – all available in the palm of your hands.
💸 Can you win money playing online mobile slots?
Yes, all the top casino apps in Asia offer online slots for real money and real winnings. Most casino apps are filled with hundreds of exciting slots, so you can spin the reels waiting in line for the bus, in between meetings or whenever you feel like it.
Windows and Blackberry Apps
While Windows and Blackberry users may find slightly limited options in terms of online casino app Asia, there is an advantage. Windows phone users are really carrying around a mobile computer, so you can access online casinos just as you would if you were using your home PC and enjoy access to full suites of games.
iOS and Android Apps
While most of the online Asia casino apps are great, we can’t deny that Android and iOS apps are the leaders. Not only do these devices dominate the market on a global scale, but operators and software developers have spent more time fine-tuning them.
For Asian players, that means every major casino site has apps for Android and iOS users. Some casinos have a link or QR code on the site from which you can download their app. Others will recommend you download their app from the respective app stores.
- Native Casino Apps – These are specifically designed for use on tablets and smartphones, and can be downloaded from the Play Store or iOS store. Players will have the same experience as what is offered by the casino’s web-based version in terms of bonuses, customer service, and online casino payment methods. These apps mirror the casino’s entire game portfolio and in some cases offer bonuses for registration with a device.
- Web-Based Casino Apps – This is a popular method of play, especially in Japan, and allows access to games directly from a browser on tablets and smartphones.
- Poker Apps – Your poker game has now become entirely mobile! With this app, users are able to play multiple games at different tables and various tournaments simultaneously.
- Betting App – Since the odds are always changing and action is always live, what better way to quell your FOMO fear? This app allows you to keep your finger on the pulse regardless of your movements.
- Social Online Casino Apps – Gambling is made more accessible through leaps made by social networking platforms like Facebook in terms of mobile gambling apps.
Mobile Apps Offer a Variety of Games 🀄
Now that we’ve looked at the practical and technical factors of online gambling apps Asia, let’s look at what games are available on the apps.
- The Lottery – As much as we don’t think about it, playing the lottery is considered gambling. Instead of standing in a queue at a lottery ticket outlet to purchase a ticket, online apps make it so much easier by taking out the hassle of standing in line for the experience. Playing the lotto via an app is as exhilarating as purchasing a physical ticket and selecting your winning numbers. An added bonus is that the results are easily obtainable without having to watch the live draw on TV and the risk of a lost ticket is alleviated.
- Video Poker – Video Poker is easy to play and get the hang of and is based on user skill and strategies rather than Lady Luck. Online gaming apps make it easy to play because it’s intuitive and navigation is easy even if you have never gambled before.
- Roulette – Playing roulette on gambling apps is as exhilarating as playing it in a physical casino. Even though the game is digital in nature, the process is fair because the outcome is dependent upon an RNG (Random Number Generation) system. The experience when playing roulette on a casino app is the same as in a casino when it comes to themes, design, etc.
- Baccarat – Baccarat is not a simple game to attempt and the majority of people find it difficult. Online gambling apps allow you free attempts on the baccarat game to learn strategies before playing live games with real money. When playing baccarat on an app, there is no real etiquette and protocols to consider as with playing it in a casino. Another advantage is that mobile apps allow for lower-limit wagers.
One of the important factors to consider when choosing an online Asia casino app is that the app accepts your preferred form of payment. One of the most convenient ways to fund your casino account is with your mobile phone or tablet. The cost of your deposit is either deducted from your pay-as-you-go account or your monthly bill. Funding your casino account like this adds extra security to the process, too, as you don’t have to hand over any banking details. The top online casino apps in Asia accept several forms of casino payment, including credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, and cryptocurrency.
There are two mobile payments we want to mention for Asian players.
- E-Wallet – is accepted at several of the top online casinos in Asia. It includes payment apps like EntroPay and EcoPayz, Paypal, Skrill, etc, in that you can sign up for a free account and make casino deposits and withdrawals. These e-wallets accept a variety of currencies, including JPY, HKD, and CNY. Remember, though, that mobile casinos that don’t accept Asian currencies will convert your deposit to a major currency like Euros or US Dollars. E-Wallets have apps, so you can do all your banking in the palm of your hand
- MuchBetter – This payment method is especially popular in Japan. The mobile banking app can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play and acts as a portable wallet MuchBetter offers competitive exchange rates and low service fees, as well as loyalty rewards. You can fund your wallet with options like cryptocurrencies and bank cards and then head over to your favourite online Asian casino app and fund your gaming account. Deposits to online casinos are free and immediate.
Making a Deposit 💳
Funding your casino app account is just as easy as using the casino’s desktop platform.
- Open up the casino app on your mobile device.
- Head to the casino cashier and choose your preferred payment method.
- Select how much you want to deposit.
- Confirm and complete the transaction.
All the top Asian casino apps offer free and instant deposits, so you won’t need to wait long to start playing games.
KYC Process 💁
When it’s time to cash out your winnings, you’ll need to go through the player verification process. It’s the casino’s way of making sure nothing untoward is going on. You don’t have to wait until your first withdrawal, though. Most online casinos allow you to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process when you sign up.
Fortunately, it’s not a difficult process if you have the necessary documents on hand, and it takes the casino about one to three days to process your documents. Depending on which casino app you use, you can either mail your documents to customer support or upload them via your player account.
The copies of your documents can be scanned or photographed. But all the details should be visible, and any statements or invoices should not be more than three months old.
The types of documents required include:
- Valid Passport
- National Identity card
- Driver’s license
- Bank passbook
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Lease agreement
- Car or house insurance certificate
Can I Get a Casino Bonus? 🎁
All the top online casino apps in Asia offer some sort of casino bonus, with most offering multiple bonuses to cater to both new and regular players.
While some apps offer exclusive mobile bonuses for players who sign up through the app, all of them offer ways to extend your gaming budget, such as:
While you might be playing through a casino app, bonuses always have terms and conditions attached, and we recommend familiarising yourself with the fine print before you claim and offer.
With the advent of smartphones, we no longer have to look further than our devices to get entertainment, which is an obvious benefit. However, with all the fun we’re having, we should also take heed of the pitfalls that might come with it.
Benefits of Using an App 👍
With the advent of smartphones, we no longer have to look further than our devices hand to get entertainment, which is an obvious benefit. There are plenty of benefits to using a casino app in Asia.
- Gamble anywhere – Online gambling apps are an easy and convenient way to play everything from slots and table games to Teen Patti and Andar Bahar anywhere and anytime, provided you have a stable internet connection. You don’t even have to travel to play your favourite online games as it’s right there at your fingertips.
- Online games load faster – Software optimization on devices allows for speedier loading of games via an app than on a desktop computer or laptop.
- Enhanced customer service experience – The navigation functionality on mobile apps makes contact with a casino’s customer support service easier. It also allows you to move around and perform other tasks while waiting for feedback or assistance from a casino’s support service.
- Promotions – the first time you download online casino apps in Asia and sign in, you’ll be greeted with a welcome bonus, often in the form of a match deposit bonus and even free spins.
- Variety of online games – casino apps offer a variety of high-quality games from the best developers. You can enjoy hundreds of table games, slots, video poker, and even live casino games on the go.
- Pay-by-phone – some mobile casinos have simplified deposits by accepting pay-by-phone options. You can make deposits using your phone or make use of pre-paid and monthly bill services.
- Easy to get the hang of – online casino apps in Asia give you the chance to learn different game strategies and rules in your own time, whenever you feel like it. You can try games out for free and then switch over when you’re ready to play real money casino games.
- Compatibility with operating systems – whether you have a Windows smartphone, iOS, or Android device, you can still play your favourite casino games. Most casinos offer apps that ensure that no matter what operating system you have, everyone will have the same first-class casino experience.
Limitations and Pitfalls 👎
However, with all the fun we’re having, we should also take heed of the pitfalls that might come with it.
- Gambling may become Addictive – As with all things in life, too much of a good thing is bad. Because gambling apps make gambling easily accessible and convenient, it’s vital to be aware of how much time is spent doing so. It’s important to limit screen time and find other forms of entertainment and hobbies to prevent falling prey to gambling addiction.
- Graphics – some mobile games don’t offer as high-quality graphics as their desktop counterparts. Luckily, this is becoming less of an issue as the best online casino apps in Asia offer games from developers who have spent their time perfecting their mobile games.
- Dropped internet connections – service providers and internet infrastructure in Asia differ from one country to the next, and not everyone has access to wireless networks. This can make it difficult to download casino apps, and if your connection is slow, you risk being disconnected mid-download or mid-game.
- Security – always ensure you download casino apps that are certified by reputable regulatory authorities. Avoid third-party apps, where you might encounter security issues.
Compatible with both Androids and iOS🔎
Apple was quicker to accept online casino apps compared to Google, giving iOS users much more choice. So, no matter which casino you prefer, chances are there is a dedicated iPhone casino app or at least an HTML5 version of the site. Thankfully, Google has softened its view towards real money casinos, and while there aren’t as many apps as possible available compared to Apple’s selection, you can still find a good selection of online casino apps in Asia in the Google Play Store.
You’ll find a selection of the best Android and iOS casino apps for Asian players on our top list.
Is it safe to use Gambling Apps in Asia? 🛡️
- Safety and security – using online casino apps in Asia, or anywhere in the world, is of paramount importance that is why, for reputable casinos, keeping their clients’ personal and financial information confidential is imperative. One of the ways to get information about the safe use of a gambling app Asia is by reading online reviews to ascertain other users’ experiences with a particular app.
It’s also always good to be aware that having the latest model high-end device, with the latest technology and safety features is not 100% failsafe. When using the internet, you might be exposed and it is a good practice to steer clear from using gambling apps on public networks like at airports, libraries, coffee shops, etc.
- Regulated Casinos – Reputable and trustworthy casinos in Asia will be licensed and regulated by well-known online gaming regulators such as UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC), Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), ACT Gambling and Racing Commission, Curacao Internet Gambling Association (CIGA), Gibraltar Regulatory Authority,
The Gambling Supervision Commission (Isle of Man) will disclose this on its website. If a casino makes no mention of affiliation to a regulatory body, you should be weary to use their services
Always Use a Licensed Online Casino 💡
Online gambling laws in Asia are far from uniform, varying from country to country. Some Asian countries are gambling havens, while others completely ban activities. But in most Asian countries, it’s perfectly legit to play at offshore casinos, provided they are licensed by reputable regulatory authorities.
We only ever recommend online casino apps in Asia that carry trustworthy licenses by vetted regulating agencies where you’re guaranteed a secure gaming experience anywhere you are, anytime you like. A few reasons to steer clear of gaming apps from unlicensed casinos include an increased risk of your personal and financial details being exposed, you run the risk of your winnings not being paid out, you may lose deposited funds and you might not have any recourse in the event of unfair play.
Is Gambling legal in Asia?⚖️
Gambling has been interwoven into many Asian cultures for centuries but is illegal in Asian countries like Japan, Thailand, China, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and many others and as such is a very touchy subject. There is, however, no ban on online casinos located outside of Japan. A country like Japan has been listed as the 18th country in the world for smartphone usage, it is therefore no surprise that the online casino market has surged in the past few years, notwithstanding strict regulations on gambling in the region.Find Casino