The Best Bitcoin Casinos
Bitcoin casinos work like normal gaming markets, but you use Bitcoin (BTC) to make payments instead of fiat currency like dollars or euros. The main reason for Bitcoin’s surging popularity is its increased privacy, low fees, fast payouts, lack of tax issues, and extra security.
Some gaming sites that accept Bitcoin can be shady and attempt to rip you off with unfair games and high rollovers. Knowing this, we’ve identified all the legitimate BTC casinos and listed them for you. So, whether you want to play Bitcoin poker, slots, or even live dealer titles, our list has got you covered.
🙋 Bitcoin Casino FAQ
Frequently asked questions about Bitcoin Casinos
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital or virtual currency created in 2009 that uses peer-to-peer technology to facilitate casino deposits and withdrawals.
Do All Online Casinos Accept Bitcoin?
Not all online casinos accept Bitcoin as a method of making transactions. Some still prefer using traditional options like bank transfers, card payments, and e-wallets.
How To Deposit Fund In Your Casino Account With Bitcoin?
The process of making Bitcoin deposits starts by selecting Bitcoin as your payment method. The casino will give you its Bitcoin wallet address that you’ll need to paste in the sending option in your wallet. To complete the transaction, enter your deposit amount and click to confirm.
How To Deposit Funds In Your Betting Account With Bitcoin?
Like depositing in online casinos, you first go to the sportsbook’s cashier section and select Bitcoin deposits. Then go to your Bitcoin wallet to transfer the funds to the sportsbook’s wallet address and verify the payment.
How To Withdraw Funds From Bitcoin?
To withdraw your winnings, transfer the funds to your Bitcoin wallet by typing its address and the amount you wish to cash out and confirming the transaction.
Does Bitcoin Impose Any Payment Limits?
Bitcoin itself doesn’t impose any payment limits, but its casinos usually set the minimum at around 0.0005BTC, accounting for £5. Most operators don’t have a maximum limit on Bitcoin deposits, but you can always check with customer support to be sure.
Is It Safe To Use Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is one of the safest payment methods around. It offers anonymity, so you don’t have to expose any banking information, and its transactions use high-quality encryptions.
In What Countries Is Bitcoin Available?
Most countries worldwide accept Bitcoin. At the top of this list is the US, Iceland, New Zealand, Canada, India, UK, and Japan. In some countries like Algeria and Nepal, however, using Cryptos is illegal.
Deposit And Withdraw With Bitcoin
Before you start having fun with Bitcoin gaming, you’ll need to purchase your virtual currency and store it in an e-wallet. You can do that by simply going to Bitcoin.org and registering for a Bitcoin wallet of your choice. Then, either buy coins from traders or mine them yourself.
An obvious plus with Bitcoin is that there’s no intermediary to restrict your payments or charge any fees. However, if the casino converts your Bitcoin into fiat currency, your transfer will need approval from the company. That’s why we recommend playing at our top Bitcoin casinos, as they exclusively use Bitcoin.
When using Bitcoin, there’s no connection to any private information that could allow someone to exploit your data. The method also uses top-level encryptions, and during the process of moving funds, there are numerous verifications. All this means is that you cannot virtually trace Bitcoin casino transactions, making them completely secure.
Deposits With Bitcoin
Although making deposits at a Bitcoin casino may be a bit complicated at first, you’ll get used to it pretty fast. Once you purchase your currency, you can head over to the casino’s virtual currency cashier and choose the Bitcoin option. The casino will then give you its wallet address.
Go to your digital wallet, paste the casino’s address in and approve the transfer. It only takes a couple of minutes to process, and you’ll see the amount add to your casino account ready for use. For most Bitcoin casinos, the minimum deposit you can make is £5, equivalent to 0.0005BTC.
Withdrawals With Bitcoin Casinos
The same way you’d fund your online casino account is how you’ll withdraw your winnings. Select Bitcoin as your withdrawal method, type in your withdrawal amount, and enter your public wallet address. You’ll receive your funds within 24 hours, and sometimes even faster.
Once the currency appears in your online wallet, you can decide to save it as BTC or convert it into cash. You can also, if you prefer, use traditional options to withdraw your funds as cash right away. Keep in mind that this method will be subject to the casino’s restrictions and processing times.
How To Use Bitcoin
Now you know how to set up your Bitcoin wallet, you can start making fast and secure deposits using these simple steps;
Get Started With Bitcoin: A Step By Step Guide
- Open an online gaming account with one of our trusted Bitcoin casinos. The process is easy and should take you only a few clicks.
- Visit the site’s cashier section and select Bitcoin as your deposit method. The screen will provide you with a unique address to the casino’s wallet.
- Log in to your Bitcoin wallet and input that address in the tab for sending Bitcoin.
- Enter your deposit amount, double-check your details, and confirm the transaction.
- You’ll be using your funds to play real money games within a few minutes.
We Tested Playing Casino with Bitcoin
We believe it’s important for players to have a smooth experience making payments. That’s why we test our methods based on speed, ease, and security. Bitcoin is, by far, one of the safest systems due to its anonymity and security protocols. And between its fast processing and low fees, you’ll find making payments easy as pie once you get the hang of it!
Upsides With Bitcoin
- Fast– There’s no intermediary when making transactions with Bitcoin, so the method offers instant transfers to and from your account.
- Transaction fees: Bitcoin offers lower transaction fees than other conventional methods like bank transfers. You get to keep more money than you would in a standard casino, which allows you to play for longer.
- Verification: Every transaction you make with Bitcoin is visible on a public ledger. So, you can prove you made a payment and verify your withdrawals if necessary.
- Worldwide acceptance: Bitcoin provides a worldwide payment system that doesn’t involve any bank or government. As such, they work the same for all gaming sites, no matter your region.
- Anonymity: Because Bitcoin uses pseudo accounts, your data remains hidden throughout the transaction. The only part of your payment that anyone can view on the public ledger is the amount.
Downsides With Bitcoin
- No Customer Support: No-one owns the Bitcoin, so if you run into a problem with your transaction, you’ll struggle to get it resolved.
- No Reversals: Once you confirm a transaction with Bitcoin, the funds have left your wallet. So if there’s a problem with your casino, you cannot reverse the charge as you would with credit cards.
- Volatile– The volatility of Bitcoin can lead to high amounts of fluctuations. It could be an advantage, such as if the value of Bitcoin increases, but it can also work the opposite way.
Launched in 2009, Bitcoin is the world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalisation. As a virtual currency, Bitcoin payments work peer-to-peer, and no government or authority controls it. Players can send and receive Bitcoins over the internet using software-based or online web wallets.
Web wallets are the easiest and most convenient to use, but they are less secure than other Bitcoin wallet types. They include Blockchain, Xapo, and Coinbase. You can easily signup with your email and follow the step-by-step instructions to register for this wallet and use it to store Bitcoin.
To get a software Bitcoin wallet, you need to download a program and run it from your computer. It’s the most secure wallet because you have complete control over your device. On the downside, it can take up a lot of disk space. Popular software wallets include Armory, Bitcoin Core, and Multibit.
Other Similar Methods
Cryptos might be a headline system for many players, but the banking methods market in online gaming is much bigger than that. The other popular alternatives include credit and debit cards like Mastercard, Visa, and Amex. You can also go for direct bank transfers or e-wallets like Trustly, Neteller, Skrill, and Zimpler.
If you have questions about these payment options or the best casinos you can use them in, browse through our detailed Payments subpage.