Best Online Casino Apps in Europe 🏆
There is a popular belief among online players that if an online casino doesn’t have the real-life costs of bricks and mortar, purchase or hiring of land, and multiple expenses like maintenance, salaries, and more, there is a bigger portion of the pot available to make the winning margins more attractive for online players when using the best online casino apps in Europe. There are no verifiable statistics for this claim, but the idea remains attractive and may encourage many players to consider this alternative.
Another big plus in the decision of where to place your bet is how playing from wherever you do not have the peripheral and added costs of visiting a physical casino. There is no need to dress up, no chance of the seduction of an expensive meal in an overpriced restaurant, and no call to attend an expensive live show. The drinks from your own fridge and snacks from your own cupboard are a lot cheaper and you can never take your bed into a real casino.
With technological advances in mobile gaming, you can play your favourite casino apps Europe games anywhere and anytime, and you have a choice of apps.
|1||JackpotGuru Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Casibee Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Glassi Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Jungli Win Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||500 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Casino Days||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Big Baazi Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||10Cric Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Bettilt Review||₹90,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Purewin Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||22Bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Axe Casino Review||₹4,34,700 Bonus||450 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Gamble Responsibly and only bet money that you can afford to lose. Read more about how we rate online casinos.
Like all digital content, quality in terms of gameplay, pool of games to choose from, and clarity of the visual presentation has grown exponentially in the past few years. There is literally nothing to choose between the real and the virtual presentation of casinos in buildings versus casinos in servers or in the Cloud.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an online casino app Europe. Our reviews explain these factors and below you’ll find the best casino apps for your gaming pleasure. It remains the player’s responsibility to do due diligence in terms of the legitimacy of a casino.
Some of the things a player can use in this research include:
- Investigating where the gambling license is held, and then investigating the reputation of this authority.
- Looking if there are unsettled disputes against this operator.
- Reading a few reviews on this casino.
- Looking at bonuses like welcome bonuses, loyalty programs, and features that enhance the playing experience whilst simultaneously helping guard against irresponsible wagering.
Frequently asked questions about the best casino apps in Europe
📌 How do I find the best online apps in Europe?
There are plenty of free casino apps for European players. Go through our recommended list of the best online apps and choose one to suit your device, budget and gaming needs. You can then download the app and start playing.
📱 Which is the best online app in Europe?
There’s a range of online apps available for European gamers. The best all comes down to what you want in terms of slick graphics, bonuses, fast payouts and a variety of games.
🎰 What casino games are available apps?
Online apps in Europe are so advanced that you’ll find a wide range of games from epic mobile slots to table games, bingo, scratch cards and even live dealer games.
🎁 Can I claim bonuses on casino apps?
Yes! Mobile players can claim all sorts of exciting casino bonuses, including exclusive mobile bonuses, welcome bonuses, free spins and seasonal promotions.
🌐 Do I need an internet connection for apps?
Yes, you must have an internet connection when you play at mobile casinos. Keep your mobile data turned on or connect to a secure Wi-Fi connection to play games on the go. Wi-Fi is always recommended for live dealer games on your mobile device.
🦺 Are online casino apps in Europe safe?
Provided you choose a licensed and reputable online app from our top list, you’re safe. All the best casinos use only the most reliable and secure payment options and go to lengths to ensure your personal information and money is safe.
👥 Do I need a separate casino account?
No. Whether you play at an online casino on your computer or choose the best online apps in Europe, you can log in with the same details for the same casino.
⚖️ Is it legal to play with the best online casino apps?
Yes. Provided you play at a licensed casino from our top list, and only download recommended and safe online apps in Europe, it’s all above-board.
Payment Methods – How to Deposit at Europe Casino Apps 💰
Most online casinos accept an array of banking options, but it helps if the best online apps in Europe also accept mobile-friendly options.
Pay by Phone Bill
One of the most popular options is Pay by Phone Bill. All you need is your mobile number and your favourite casino app. You can head over to the casino’s cashier and enter your phone number along with how much you want to deposit into your casino account.
You’ll need to confirm the transaction via text messages and your funds will reflect in your casino account right away. The amount is either added to your mobile phone bill at the end of the month or deducted from your pay-as-you-go balance.
This is a relatively new, but very safe way of making payment, but requires an extra level of self-discipline as the amount on the bill doesn’t always feel like real money being spent. Also, without being monitored all the time, this amount can easily grow to proportions that the player didn’t intend.
PayPal is also a great banking option for the best online casino apps. With PayPal’s One Touch feature, you can quickly deposit and withdraw funds without even entering your PayPal login details.
PayPal has the added benefit of allowing on-site changing of currencies to suit the denomination you intend to play in. Also, being linked directly to your bank account, PayPal adds an extra layer of audibility to expending in that you can follow your betting expenditure via your bank account.
Skrill now offers 1-Tap, an e-wallet that has been optimised for payments like depositing and withdrawing from online casinos. Skrill has found purchase amongst European players.
There’s also Skrill’s 1-Tap option, a popular method amongst European players. It is important to know that Skrill has a US$10,000 maximum withdrawal amount for any one withdrawal.
Skrill’s fees are considerably lower than PayPal’s (2,99% vs. 4,5%), but PayPal is generally considered slightly safer than Skrill, but this may just be established band loyalty at play.
WebMoney is another payment method to consider when you play with online apps in Europe. It’s especially popular with players in Norway and Russia and offers a super-easy deposit experience, allowing you to keep tabs on what you spend. WebMoney is defined as a global settlement system. It’s also described as an environment for online business activities, meaning it doubles as a deposit and withdrawal vehicle.
Benefits Mobile Payment Options Have in Common🧱
There is often, and justifiably, great trepidation in leaving your bank account details on a mobile casino or mobile casino app. There is the feeling that this makes all your financial affairs vulnerable, no matter how secure the site may be. It is no consolation that “you should really get all your money back” in case of a breach, that is simply not reassurance enough.
One of the most appealing things about mobile payment options is the added layer of security. With typically not having to enter any banking details on the casino app you never expose your bank account contents to potential fraud, theft, or hacking.
Europe Casino App: KYC Process 📝
The online gambling industry has an expected annual turnover in Europe of almost 180 billion Euros, and despite different regulatory requirements in various European countries, strict Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations to verify players’ identities must be met by every casino, including online casino apps in Europe. The purpose of “Knowing your Customer” as a strict requirement is to guard against syndicates and criminal elements who would attempt to use casinos as a way to legitimise money from illicit sources and the proceeds of crime. Money paid out by a casino is perceived as fairly earned or won and often not met with the level of scrutiny that other sources of income may be.
The KYC process helps casinos verify that you are who you say you are and protect you from fraud or money laundering, and this is done by verifying several documents.
It’s a good idea to have these documents ready when you download a casino app. You won’t be able to make your first withdrawal without them, and often you can submit them during registration for an even smoother process.
To verify your identity and contact details, casinos may ask for two or more of the following:
- National ID card or document
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bank statement no older than 3 months
- Utility bill with your address
If you have copies of the documents on your mobile device, you can either email them to the operator’s customer support team or upload them within your gambling apps Europe.
Different Types of Casino Apps in Europe 📱
There are two options for gambling on the move. You can play mobile casino games on your smartphone or tablet’s browser, or you can download a dedicated casino app.
There are pros and cons to both. With mobile casino games, you can play instantly without downloading an app, and you’ll enjoy the full range of games you’d find on the main casino site. You can also save storage space and data, but it’s often a little more complicated to navigate the full site than if you have the app.
On the other hand, the best online apps in Europe offer sharper graphics and faster speeds to suit your operating system and device. The streamlined navigation makes it easier to make deposits and play games, and you can stay logged into the app and easily re-join your favourite casino games.
But you need time and bandwidth to install casino apps, and you’ll need enough space on your mobile device. Some online casino apps don’t offer the same number of games as their desktop counterparts, but you can still look forward to effortless on-the-go gaming and rewarding bonuses.
The biggest difference between the different types of casino apps is the player experience. The best online apps in Europe offer superb game variety and bonuses, and you’ll find all the main titles and variants, all optimised for your mobile device’s screen.
In the final analysis, it remains a personal choice, but in reality, most players opt for a combination of both options. When at home, they’ll opt for the more data-intensive and better storage option of an actual laptop/computer-based online casino. When they are on the move, the mobility and functionality of a casino app keep their interest alive. There is no reason to talk of better or worse, just different and based on the user’s location and preference.
Can I Get a Casino Bonus? 🎁
One of the best things about playing with the best online casino apps is that you can win real money anywhere and anytime, and you can claim all the casino bonuses you’ve become accustomed to. Every bonus, from signing up to loyalty and whatever other variation exists, is available equally to online and app users. There is no discrimination or favoritism. It is the prospective player’s responsibility and prerogative to choose the casino with the bonus structure they prefer. This is part of the due diligence and research any player should do before committing via a deposit.
While some European online casinos offer no deposit bonuses just for registering, these are rare. But there are regular promotions you can enjoy when you download and play on casino apps. Online casinos, with or without their apps, are hugely competitive, they must be to survive and thrive. Therefore, bonus structures are forever changing to adapt to best practices. The idea is to make an online casino the most desirable without jeopardising the house advantage that lies at the heart of why people establish and operate every casino ever. There are a great variety of bonuses available, see how many apply to your casino of choice.
- First deposit bonus: The casino offers you a fixed percentage extra over and above your first deposit, also seen as a welcome bonus. Sometimes these offers come with free spins, too. Some of the best online apps in Europe offer exclusive bonuses for users who download and sign up through the app. These app-specific bonuses are an excellent reason to either switch to or add app-play to your current method of play.
- Reload bonuses: These are bonuses you receive when you make further deposits into your casino account after the initial deposit. You will eventually establish a pattern of deposit and withdrawal, but it is nice to note that some casinos specifically reward this action.
- Loyalty bonuses: frequent mobile casino players can look forward to exclusive rewards, like cashback bonuses, free spins, and unique promotions. There are also often different tiers to aspire to, with different achievement levels that would typically be ranked, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond, with Diamond being the pinnacle offering unmatched perks and bonuses.
Just like when you play at online casinos on your computer, mobile casino bonuses come with wagering requirements and conditions. We always point these out in our reviews, but you should take the time to read through them and make sure you understand what’s expected. It always pays to know all the conditions before committing, as ignorance of any condition does not change in any way the validity of such a condition. But remember that it is never the intention of any casino to “Catch you out” in any way. Know the odds, know the rules, and play with eyes wide open.
Benefits of Using an App 👍
Playing your favourite games at the best online apps in Europe comes with plenty of advantages.
- Play whenever you want to – play slots and table games from anywhere, whenever you feel like it. Whether you’re waiting for transport, meeting a friend for lunch, or just fancy a quick game before bedtime, you can play on your mobile device whenever the whim takes you.
- Enjoy some downtime – if you tend to spend hours in front of a computer, you can use the best online gambling app Europe for a little downtime and enjoy a few games. It’s also an excuse to make sure you never miss out on the best progressive jackpots.
- Grab the bonuses – get your hands on exclusive mobile casino app bonuses from the moment you register. We have already looked at the variety of bonuses on offer, but also remember there are spot-bonuses, ad-hoc or unexpected bonuses. Keep a tab open on the bonus page at all times, and never lose out.
- Even better reliability – we only recommend the best online apps in Europe that are secure and use the best safety measures. You can also check out votes and comments from other players in the Apple Store or Google Play.
Limitations and Downsides 👎
The best online apps in Europe offer excellent benefits for online casino players, but there are a few downsides we must tell you about.
- Distractions – when you play on your mobile device, chances are you could be distracted when notifications and messages pop up. For games of skill, the players need to guard against interruptions and distractions in their physical environment that may have a negative effect on their gameplay. Having to board a train when it is your turn to raise or call, is an obvious challenge that can be avoided with pre-planning.
- Lower graphics – casino games require greater agility, so they don’t take up a lot of battery power, but you may experience lower-quality graphics compared to playing on your computer. It’s not a big deal these days, though, as the best software providers spend time enhancing mobile games, and that includes the graphics.
- Network stability – to use the best online apps in Europe on your tablet or smartphone, you need a stable internet connection. The ideal setup is to play over a private Wi-Fi connection or at least a stable 3G or 4G network. Fortunately, especially in cities and metropolitan areas, this requirement is increasingly met in Europe. Mobile and internet connections are increasing in speed and bandwidth with each passing generation of technology. Soon we may not even have to mention this caution anymore.
- Screen size – of course, casino games are smaller on your mobile device’s screen, but software developers have ensured that games are optimised to fit on smaller screens without compromising quality. You can be assured that nowadays no borders are lost, and no content will ever fall outside of the range of your screen. Condensation of the images has reached such sophistication that your eyes are the only limitation to your enjoyment.
- Game variety – There are really no more online casino games that would not function in the app anymore.
Compatible with Both Android and iOS 📲
The top online casino apps in Europe are compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Both are popular operating systems. But there are a few things to keep in mind for each OS. If you want to download the best online apps in Europe for Android, consider these points:
- Not every online casino has a native app, but you’ll find the best apps on our top list.
- You may have to download the app from the casino’s website. Google is not fond of real money gambling apps, so you might not find what you’re looking for in the Google Play Store.
- Only ever install apps from reputable and licensed casinos.
- Not all casino games may be available in the mobile app. The best online apps in Europe, though, offer a good variety of games along with varied European payment methods, slick user interfaces, quality graphics and mobile casino bonuses.
Now, let’s talk about iOS apps. European players who want to play casino games on their iPhones have a lot of choices. The iPhone is immensely popular in Europe, so most casinos have developed apps with a special focus on iOS users.
This means that iPhone players can enjoy the best online apps in Europe with a huge variety of games, exclusive bonuses and sensational graphics. Best of all, you can download casino apps directly from the App Store, provided gambling is legal where you live.
Not all European online casinos have dedicated iPhone apps, but it doesn’t stop you from playing from your iPhone. Most casinos offer responsive websites with tons of instant play games.
Always use a Licensed Online Casino 📜
We will never recommend an online casino that isn’t licensed, and that includes the best online apps in Europe. Even if online gambling isn’t quite legal in your country, chances are it’s okay to play at offshore casinos with a legitimate online casino license. The best apps hold licenses from regulatory bodies including, but not limited to
- Government of Curacao
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
- Malta Gaming Authority
- UK Gambling Commission
- Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
Whilst gambling serves as a huge source of entertainment it can create havoc in your financial and personal life if done in excess. Consider balancing your gambling life with other recreational activities to prevent this pitfall.