The Best Interac Casino Sites 🏆
Interac allows Canadian players to make both deposits and withdrawals in online casinos by moving money between their bank account and the casino. It’s known to have a range of advantages for users—quick deposits, extra security, and greater control over your spending.
Because it’s popular among Canadian players, many online casinos accept Interac deposits. Here’s where we come in. Our experts handpicked Canada’s best Interac online casinos so that you don’t have to do the heavy lifting. Not only do these operators accept Interac payments, but they also meet all the requirements for safety, fairness, and game quality.
|1||Mr Mega Review||200% Bonus||20+ Freespins||Play Now|
|2||LeoVegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Casumo Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Mr Green Review||€ 100 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Royal Panda Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||888 Casino Review||€ 100 Bonus||30 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Whamoo Review||€ 400 Bonus||70 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Casinoly Review||€ 500 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Wildz Review||€ 500 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
Deposit And Withdraw With Interac Casino Sites 💸
If you are going to deposit or withdraw at an Interac casino, it means you’ll have to use Interac Online or Interac E-transfer. Whichever method you choose, the service transfers money in no time and without exposing any personal details or bank account information.
One important thing to highlight about Interac is that it works with over 250 banks, credit unions, and Canada’s financial institutions. So rest assured that the company offers top-level security, including transaction encryptions and ID and passwords that the financial institution requires.
Frequently asked questions about Interac Casino Payments
🔎 What Is Interac?
Interac is a Canadian interbank service that acts as a portal between your bank account and the casino to transfer funds electronically.
🤝 Do All Online Casinos Accept Interac?
Not all casinos accept Interac since there’s no reason for those that don’t cater to Canadian players to do so. We have, however, listed plenty of top Interac casinos where you can try your luck!
💰 How To Deposit Fund In Your Casino Account With Interac?
You can deposit funds using Interac Online or Interac e-Transfer. Either way, the process is easy, and it involves filling in the required details and amount you want to transfer and confirming the transaction.
⚽ How To Deposit Funds In Your Betting Account With Interac?
The process of depositing with Interac at sportsbooks is just like that of casinos. Select either Interac Online or Interac e-Transfer and input your deposit amount. Finally, confirm your payment and enjoy your topped-up bankroll!
🤑 How To Withdraw Funds From Interac?
Go to the casino’s cashier section, select Interac as your withdrawal method, and enter your withdrawal amount. Next, answer the security question and verify your withdrawal.
📜 Does Interac Impose Any Payment Limits?
No, Interac itself doesn’t impose any payment limits, but the online casino will. Usually, this amount ranges between a minimum of $10 and a maximum of up to $10,000.
🦺 Is It Safe To Use Interac?
Yes. Interac works with over 250 Canadian institutions that use the latest encryption technology for security. The option also enables you to make payments without exposing any banking details to casino sites.
🌎 In What Countries Is Interac Available?
You can send money to more than 75 countries worldwide from your Canadian bank account. These include the US, UK, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
Deposits at an Interac Casino 💰
The process of making deposits with Interac is easy, and it starts with you picking Interac as your preferred deposit option. If you choose Interac Online, the casino will redirect you to your bank account and prompt you to select the account you want to remove the funds. To complete the transaction, enter your deposit amount and confirm your payment.
On the other hand, Interac e-Transfers will only require you to fill in the casino’s email address. In some cases, the casino fills this field automatically, so you just need to double-check if it’s correct. Next, you’ll need to create a security question and its answer. The bank will later contact you to ask this question, and when you answer it correctly, it will transfer your funds to your casino bankroll.
Withdrawals With Interac 🤑
While withdrawals aren’t widely accepted with Interac Online, you can still use an Interac e-Transfer. The process is as simple as going to the My Account page, selecting Interac, and clicking Withdraw.
If it’s your first time withdrawing from the casino, they may ask you to prove your identity before processing the transaction.
Those who issue a cash-out with Interac should expect a pending period of 24 hours. You can cancel the transaction within this time, and the casino will credit the amount back to your bankroll. If you choose to proceed, it can take up to 4 to 6 business days for the money to appear in your bank account.
How To Use Interac 🔎
The process of using Interac may vary a bit from casino to casino, but the transaction’s basic procedures are always the same, and they go like this;
Get Started With Interac: A Step By Step Guide
- Create an account with one of our listed Interac casinos by completing a quick and straightforward process.
- In the casino’s payment section, select Interac as a deposit method. Usually, the casino will give you a choice between Interac Online and e-Transfer.
- Select the bank you wish to transfer the funds from. If you are using e-Transfer, fill in the recipient’s name and email address. In the case of Interact Online, choose your funding account.
- Enter the amount of cash you want to deposit and confirm the transfer. You can do this using a verification code with Interac Online or by creating and answering a security question with Interac e-Transfer.
- Expect your money and any other bonus funds that you trigger to reflect in your account within a few minutes.
We Tested Interac Casinos ⭐
The first step to deciding whether we should recommend a payment method in good conscience is to test it. We concluded that Interac got to be Canada’s favourite banking options due to its high-quality services and unmatched reliability. From security, speedy cash-ins to ease of use, this payment method checks all the boxes!
Upsides With Interac 👍
- Safety: Interac doesn’t share the recipient or sender information with your bank. It also uses multiple layers of security protocols and end-to-end encryptions to guarantee funds security.
- Easy-To-Use: The payment method is simple with a user-friendly design so that you can complete the money transfer in a flash.
- Controls Your Spending– Unlike other methods like credit cards, where you may become indebted, Interac allows deposits only if you have enough funds in your bank account.
- Popularity: Interac works with most of Canada’s biggest banks, and pretty much any Canadian casino with credit/debit card and e-wallets payment methods will include it in their options.
Downsides With Interac Casino Sites 👎
- Only For Canadian Players– Interac only works with Canadian Dollars and bank accounts, so you cannot use the method if you don’t use these systems.
- Long Withdrawals: Withdrawals with Interac can take up to 6 days to complete, which is an inconvenience to players who want to spend their winnings immediately.
- Fees: Although Interac imposes small fees, these might bother some players, especially when some other methods do not charge anything.
About Interac 📖
Founded back in 1984, Interac is a household name for most Canadian players. Five major Canadian banks started the company, including the Royal Bank Of Canada and Scotiabank. But, you can find its head office at Royal Bank Plaza in Toronto.
While we already mentioned that you might come across the option to select either Interac Online or Interac e-Transfer, what’s the difference?
- Interac Casinos Online
Interac Online works as a link between your bank account and the casino. You need to log into your bank account directly and select the amount you want to transfer. The process is convenient, secure, and transfers your funds instantly.
- Interac e-Transfer
Thanks to this service, Canadians can easily send or receive money from their bank accounts to anyone with an email and a bank account. Instead of logging into your bank account, fill in the recipient’s email address and make the payment.
As Interac strives to keep abreast of new technologies and innovations, it also offers various other banking services. Among these are Interac Cash, Interac Flash, and Interact Debit.
Other Similar Methods 🕵️
For players outside Canada, we’re afraid Interac online casinos aren’t for you. The good thing is, there are plenty of alternatives that you can use both in other countries and Canada. Some of our favourites include direct payment methods like Bank Transfers, Mastercard, Visa, and Amex.
Other popular payment methods range from e-wallets like Trustly, Neteller, and Skrill, to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. To learn all about these methods and their top casinos, stick with us here, at the Payments Subpage.Find Casino