The Best American Express Casinos 💳
Our review team works hard to bring you a constantly updated list of the top American Express casinos. It took us dozens of hours to rate, rank, and review the sites you see listed on this page. We’re willing to put the work in to make sure we only recommend safe and secure casinos you can trust. What’s good for you is good for us.
Read our Amex casino reviews or visit the sites directly to find the best match for you. We update our ranking regularly, so be sure to check back often and claim new bonuses on fresh casino sites.
While every American Express gambling site is different, we guarantee they all meet some basic minimum standards you can depend on. They include:
- Licenses – Any trustworthy operator should have a valid iGaming license. It could be from the UK, Malta, Curacao, or another jurisdiction. The point is, there’ll be a regulator watching the conduct of the casino.
- Games – We look for a diverse selection of real money casino games. The game library should cover all bases; slot machines, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, video poker, and live dealer games. Trusted firms like Evolution, NetEnt, Playtech, and Microgaming power the games.
- Banking – You’re going to gamble with American Express, but there’s more to casino banking than payment methods. The casinos we recommend all have fast payouts with low fees. Our recommended casinos will always honour your payout requests.
- Mobile – Want to play casino games on your Android or iOS phones and tablets? You can do so with no download required. Some sites offer Amex casino apps, but it’s not necessary to download them unless you want to.
- Rewards – The more you play at our Amex casinos, the more you’ll get in return. You’ll accumulate loyalty points on every wager. You can trade these in for extra bonuses and other perks like gifts and invitations to special events. Every casino has a unique rewards program.
|1||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Caxino Arvostelu||€200 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
Frequently asked questions about American Express casinos
🔐 Are American Express casinos legit?
Not every Amex casino is legitimate, but the ones we’ve rated safe and fair are. Read the reviews to find out why we think so.
💰 What are the minimum and maximum payments with Amex?
Each casino sets minimum and maximum deposits and withdrawals. Usually, the minimum is $10 or $20. The maximum deposit amount will either be your card limit or a limit set by the casino.
💸 Does American Express charge extra fees?
A few fees might apply depending on the nature of the transaction. American Express charges 2.99% currency conversion fees. It also charges interest if you let balances carry over. ATM withdrawals also incur fees of 3%. Some casinos might also charge deposit and withdrawal fees.
🎰 Does every casino site accept American Express?
No. Some do, and others don’t. All of the sites you see listed above do. They’re the top Amex casino sites right now.
🤑 Do American Express casinos offer welcome bonuses?
Yes. Almost every online casino offers welcome bonuses to new players. Deposit match bonuses or free spins are available when you sign up. The exact offer depends on the casino.
🌎 Is American Express available in all countries?
No, but it’s available in most of them. There are a few exceptions like North Korea, Sudan, and Syria, but most countries are eligible.
⭐ What are the best American Express casinos online?
You’ll find an up-to-date list of them on the table at the top of this page. Any one of them will serve you well. Try a few of them to find the best fit.
⚖️ Can Americans legally use Amex to gamble online?
Yes, in states like New Jersey, Michigan, and a growing list of other states, it’s possible to play at legal, regulated online casinos with American Express.
American Express Casino Bonuses 🎁
One of the biggest upsides to playing at American Express casino websites is the generous bonuses and promotions you’ll be entitled to. New players can claim deposit match bonuses, free spins on slots, and an array of other enticing bonus offers. Let’s briefly cover how a few of them work.
- No Deposit Bonuses – Fancy placing a risk-free wager with no deposit required? Many casinos offer no deposit free spins on slots or cash bonuses worth $20 or so. A no deposit bonus is the ideal way to try a online casino without commitment.
- Deposit Matches – If you’re ready to wager real money, deposit bonuses are the way to go. Casinos will match your first deposit 100% or more. For example, if you deposit $200, the casino might give you another $200 to play with. Wagering requirements usually apply.
- Free Spins on Slots – These bonuses are designed especially for players who love to spin the reels. You can claim a small number of no deposit free spins to take the casino for a test drive or a larger number of spins when you make your first deposit.
This is a general look at the common types of Amex casino bonuses you can claim when you sign up. To see specific offers, scroll back up to our casino bonus table above. Always read the terms and conditions before you claim any offer. They’re important.
How To Use American Express ❔
If you’ve never used American Express to place wagers online before, don’t worry, it’s easier than it seems. Our experts have created this handy guide to help you make your first deposit at an American Express casino.
How To Make a Deposit With American Express
Making deposits with American Express is easy, simple, and safe. It’s not much different than paying for anything else with a credit or debit card online. Follow these steps to make your first deposit.
- When you log in to one of the safe American Express casinos listed above, head directly to the banking or cashier section of the site.
- Select American Express from the list of deposit methods.
- At this point, you’ll need to enter your card details. Type in the 16-digit number on the front, the security code, and anything else the casino asks for. Don’t forget to enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- The casino may ask you to confirm your payment by entering an SMS or email verification code. Once you do this, it will only take a few seconds for your deposit to land.
And, voila! You’ve now officially made your first casino deposit using American Express. It’s time to play casino games and have some fun.
How To Make A Withdrawal
Whether or not you’ll be able to make a withdrawal using American Express depends on two things; the casino you’ve chosen and the type of card you’re using.
Some casinos allow you to deposit with Amex but will ask you to choose a different withdrawal method. If you can, it will always be to your American Express credit card. You won’t be able to withdraw winnings to Amex prepaid debit cards.
If withdrawing via American Express is an option, follow these steps to collect your winnings quickly and easily.
- Select American Express from the list of available payout options.
- If you used Amex to make a deposit, your card details should already be saved on the site. There’s usually no need to enter them again.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Remember to keep it reasonable. Don’t try to withdraw a million-dollar jackpot to your Amex prepaid card. In cases like these, it might be better to withdraw by bank transfer.
- Wait 3-5 business days for the funds to land. Yes, card withdrawals are comparatively slow compared to more high-tech payment methods like e-wallets and cryptocurrencies.
Upsides With American Express at Online Casinos 👍
We’ve reviewed dozens of online casino payment methods, and all of them have upsides and downsides. Our aim is to bring you honest and accurate information so you can make good decisions for yourself. Let’s begin with the upsides of gambling with Amex.
- Safe and Secure – When dealing with online payments of any kind, safety and security is priority number one. American Express is as safe and secure as they get. This firm processes millions of daily transactions all over the globe and has been doing so for over 60 years. This company is also renowned for its excellent fraud detection and prevention tools.
- Widely Accepted – A lot of the top-rated casino sites accept American Express. You won’t have a problem finding honest and safe casinos that accept it. Likewise, there’s no shortage of retailers who accept it. This makes it easy to go on a shopping spree if you win big.
- Rewards Points – When you play at Amex casinos online, you’ll usually earn loyalty points. However, using Amex itself will also earn you rewards. You can use these American Express rewards points at lots of online retailers or to claim rewards linked to travel and entertainment.
Downsides With American Express 👎
No payment method is perfect for every player. Here are some of the potential drawbacks to betting with American Express.
- Blocked in Some Countries – Some players in the USA and countries like Australia have reported problems with casino and gambling-related payments. This is a big, publicly traded firm that closely adheres to regulations. If online gambling is a grey area in your country, you might encounter problems making payments on some casinos.
- Withdrawal Considerations – We mentioned this above, but we want to emphasize it here. Just because a casino accepts deposits via Amex does not mean it necessarily allows withdrawals. Also, credit cards aren’t always suitable for large withdrawals that far exceed the card limit.
- Card Limits – Your deposit limits are the same as your card limit at most casinos. Depending on how high that is, this may or may not be the best casino payment method for you. Wire transfers usually offer much larger limits.