The Best New Online Casinos🎰
Tired of playing at the same old casinos? Perhaps your favourite sites just aren’t offering you the perks you want. Then it’s time to discover the exciting world of new casino sites.
Even the best platforms become boring if you’ve been there too long. So, if you want to immerse yourself in new payment options, the latest games and exciting new bonuses, it’s time to try new online casino platforms.
We put every new casino online site through its paces to make sure it can offer you everything you want and, hopefully, more, from a new site.
To help make things easier, we’ve put together a list of the best new online casinos just for you.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Betway||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
The Most Popular New Casino Sites💯
One of the best things about online gambling is that you’re not restricted to one game or one platform. The variety of new casino sites is simply amazing, ranging from new slots and table games to the latest iGaming technology.
So, what makes new online casino platforms popular? It’s a little bit of everything, including the intricate features, the graphics, the selection of games and software providers, along with the bonuses, loyalty schemes and customer service.
We also love a casino that allows you to try out games for free before you invest real money. And then there are fun extras like tournaments, sportsbooks, bingo and lottery games and so much more.
Frequently Asked Questions About New Casino Sites
🔐Is it safe to play at new casino sites?
There’s always a level of risk gambling online, and even more so at new casino sites. But you can’t go wrong with licensed and regulated platforms. Check out our top list for the best new online casino sites.
📅How often do new online casinos launch?
This is a competitive market, with new brands created often. Tens of new casino online sites are released weekly, but how many are available to you will depend on where in the world you live.
🤔Why should I play at new online casinos?
There are plenty of benefits, from modern websites to the latest payment options. Take a look at the Pros of playing at new casinos for more information.
✖️Are there downfalls to playing at new casino sites?
Approach new platforms with caution. Their qualities have yet to be proven, and you might run into issues playing at any new casino. Pick one from the top list that we’ve already reviewed and tested for safety and fairness.
🥳Can I get a bonus at new online casino websites?
Yes! New casinos need to attract players and they do this with lucrative bonuses and low wagering requirements.
🆕Why should I bother with a new casino?
The online casino industry is always evolving. New games are launched, new themed sites, and new payment methods. To keep up, take advantage of the great offers and new releases at the hottest new casino sites.
💰What deposit options are there at new casino platforms?
Plenty. New casinos come with tried and tested payment methods, like credit and debit cards and e-wallets, along with the latest and safest options like mobile payment methods and cryptocurrencies.
🎲What makes an online casino new?
A casino that was launched in the last few months and that we have reviewed and recommended is considered to be amongst the best new casino sites. We keep our top list up to date to provide you with the latest casinos and offers around.
Our Favourite New Online Casinos💥
There are plenty of perks to playing at new online casinos, and plenty to take into consideration before you sign up. If you like experimenting with new sites, you can use our top list to find something different and fresh.
From security and fairness to bonuses, payment options and game variety, we’ve covered every aspect in our in-depth casino reviews.
Getting Started At New Casino Online Sites📌
New casino sites work like any other online casino when it comes to signing up. While we are seeing more no-account casinos popping up, where you simply make a deposit, play, and withdraw your funds, most new casino online sites work the same way as any other:
- Find the button – locate the register/sign up/join button on the new casino sites and click it.
- Register – next, fill in the registration form with details like your name, date of birth, email, phone number and address.
- Create an account – choose a secure username and password. You might be asked to include a security question that you can use if you forget your password.
- Verification time – your account is then ready to go, and you can move on to the verification process. For this, you’ll need to upload or email to customer support proof of your ID and residential address. The verification process can take anywhere from 24 hours to a few days to process and then it’s time to start playing.
- Make a deposit – verification out of the way, sign in to your new online casino account and head over to the cashier. Choose your preferred payment method and make a deposit.
- Grab a bonus – now it’s time to claim the welcome bonus. Sometimes you need to enter a bonus code or opt-in, and sometimes it’s automatically credited to your account.
License, Regulation and Safety At New Casino Sites📝
If new casino sites already make it on this page, you can rest assured it features renowned providers, reputable licenses and is safe to play at.
We will never recommend new casino online sites that are not properly licensed, regulated or use the latest security measures to keep you and your money safe.
New Casino Sites Mobile Platforms📶
A fully optimised mobile casino experience makes life easier. You can play your favourite mobile games anywhere and anytime. That said, it’s always good to know that the new casino sites we feature are compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Most new casino sites understand that you want to play on the go. Some go the extra mile to create apps that you can download, while most of them optimise their platforms for on-the-move gambling.
The best thing about these best new online casino platforms is that you can access them, along with all their features and functionality anywhere you are, provided you have a secure and reliable internet connection.
The only bit of advice we want to give you here is this. Try to only play live casino mobile games on a trusted Wi-Fi connection that won’t buffer halfway through your winning hand.
Payment Methods At New Online Casinos🏧
We all play to have fun, but the chance of scoring real money winnings along the way is another big reason we like trying out new casino online sites. This is also why it’s important to choose new casino sites that accept state-of-the-art, secure payment methods that can provide faster transactions and convenient features.
Besides that, the best new online casinos make use of new features of older banking services, and that influences the quality and speed of your deposits and withdrawals.
Finally, new online casino platforms keep their eyes on the latest trends, like cryptocurrencies and mobile device payments.
Unbeatable Customer Support At New Casinos Online🗣️
New casino sites promise big bonuses and lucrative promotions, but they’ve also got to prove their worth in other ways. The new online casino sites that we recommend have passed our test when it comes to superior customer support.
We’ve put each site’s team to the test and found professional, friendly and timely service every step of the way.
Pros and Cons New Casino Sites📣
As with anything, there are both blessings and downfalls to playing at the best new online casino sites. Firstly, let’s look at the pros:
- New technology – established online casinos survive in different ways as they’ve already built a brand. On the other hand, new online casinos come up with new ways to attract players, like live casino games, AR, VR technology and more.
- The bonuses – a new casino online must attract new players quickly if it wants to survive. That’s why the promotions and bonuses are bigger and better, and they’re usually accompanied by lower wagering requirements.
- Security and safety – new casino sites mean new technology and new platforms. These sites use the latest encryption protocols and firewalls to protect your information.
- Mobile–friendly – since the gambling market has shifted towards mobile devices, new casino sites had adapted, and it’s rare to find a new casino online that’s not optimised to run on various mobile devices.
The Cons of New Casino Sites
Are there downfalls to new online casino sites? Just one or two to take note of.
- Banking – it takes time to build partnerships with banking providers, which means newer sites have fewer payment options.
- Software providers – these partnerships take time, too, which could mean a smaller portfolio of games at first.
- Reputation – newer casinos have yet to make their mark. There aren’t tons of players that have tested and reviewed them.
New Casino Site Bonuses🤑
Before you choose new casino sites to play at, you’ll want to check out their bonuses. Chances are, the best new online casino platforms will celebrate their launch with exclusive welcome bonuses, specially designed to attract new players.
New casino sites may require a code to claim a bonus, a tick of the opt-in box or simply a first deposit. Whether you decide to play at a new online casino with no deposit bonus, or one with a plethora of promotions, we always recommend reading the terms, conditions and wagering requirements.
How To Pick The Best New Online Casino Site🎨
Now that you realised the benefits of playing at new casino sites, you’ll want to know how to pick the perfect platform for you.
The first thing to do is read our reviews on this site. At Jackpot Slayer, you’ll find expert reviews of popular new online casino sites, complete with all the information needed to make a good decision.
From pros and cons to deposits and withdrawals, bonuses and games, we’ve got it all covered. But just in case you need a checklist, here’s what we look for in new casino sites.
New casino online sites aren’t random sites you can create overnight. To make our list, these sites must undergo the necessary licensing procedure and have their reliability and fairness approved. Popular regulatory bodies include the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority.
2. The Games
When checking out the reliability of the best new online casinos, take a look at their providers and games. Famous brands like IGT, Playtech and Microgaming work like a seal of approval for new casino sites as they only ever provide their games to licensed and fair platforms.
3. Banking Methods
To play at new online casino websites, you need to make real money deposits. Before you create an account, make sure your preferred payment methods and currency are accepted. Standard payment methods include Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, bank transfer and prepaid cards.
4. Responsible Gambling
This is usually a page found on casino sites where all your rights and duties are clearly stated, along with those of the casino. If there isn’t a responsible gambling page with tools to help you keep your online gambling in check, it’s better to move on to another platform.
Tips & Tricks🎭
So, you’ve gone through our list of new casino sites, you’ve found a few you like the look of, and now it’s time to choose. How do you make a decision?
Here’s how to make sure you get the most out of new casino online sites.
- Check the bonus deals – new casino sites have to offer generous bonuses to draw in new players. But always check the details. The platform should offer doable wagering requirements and a decent minimum deposit to activate a bonus.
- Loyalty rewards – what do you get if you stay loyal to new online casinos? Most new platforms offer tempting loyalty and VIP programmes that reward you for playing on the site regularly.
- The games – does the site have your favourite titles along with new choices? Maybe you’re into a certain genre, like slots or poker. Maybe you prefer live casino games. Check what the site has to offer before you sign up.
- Getting in touch – how can you contact the casino? There ought to be, at least, a live chat function so you can discuss your issues with an agent right away. Check if the support staff are available in your time zone and language and that there are other ways to get in touch, too, like email, landline or a contact form.
- Payments – credit cards are always convenient, but maybe you’d prefer the extra security and anonymity of cryptocurrencies. New casino sites might offer a ton of new payment methods, or very few. Check this out before you register.
- The licenses – finally, make sure a casino is properly licensed before you hand over your money. Platforms that make our list meet the relevant regulations and offer provably fair gaming at all times.