The Best Neosurf Casino Sites💸
The top Neosurf casinos allow you to make fast, secure deposits using disposable vouchers. Neosurf really caught on with online gamblers due to its security advantages. However, not all Neosurf gambling sites are worth your patronage.
Our team works hard to rank, rate, and review all the Neosurf casino sites worth looking at. You can see them directly below. Make sure to check back often for a fresh and updated list of casinos and bonuses.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Betway||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
Why did the sites above make the cut whereas many others didn’t? Here’s what we found most impressive about them.
- Safety – They’re all safe, secure, and legit casino sites. The operators are honest, and they usually have gaming licences from respected jurisdictions like the UK, Malta, or Curacao. We make sure they have verifiable track records of treating players fairly and offering a fair chance to keep what you win.
- Games – These Neosurf casino websites have hundreds of high-quality games. Since every player is different, we look for a selection of slot machines, roulette, blackjack, casino poker games, and other games like keno and scratchcards. Most of the casinos also have live dealer games powered by Evolution, Pragmatic Play, and other respected iGaming software companies.
- Banking – Yes, you’re going to use Neosurf to make deposits, but the payment method isn’t the only thing that matters when it comes to casino banking. We also consider payout times, any applicable fees, and things like minimum and maximum withdrawal limits. You can be sure that the banking policies of our recommended casinos are fair.
- Bonuses – Almost all Neosurf betting sites offer deposit matches, free spins, and other bonuses for new players. There are usually lots of bonuses for regular players, too. Reload bonuses, cashback on losses, and lots of other promotions will keep you coming back for more.
- Mobile – All of the sites listed above are Neosurf mobile casinos. They work on Androids, iPads, and iPhones with no download required. Some do have casino apps, but those are always optional.
- Rewards – All top-rated casinos reward loyal players. You can accumulate loyalty points on every bet. Later, you can trade them in for extra bonuses, VIP perks like personal account managers and higher limits, and other high roller rewards.
Neosurf launched back in 2004 and calls itself the original internet payments card. It’s based in Paris, France, and is popular with players across Europe and the United Kingdom.
Neosurf vouchers are available in denominations ranging from €10 to €250. Neosurf also recently launched a new product called MyNeosurf, which is an e-wallet like PayPal or Neteller.
These vouchers are available in 52 countries spanning across Europe, North America, Asia, Australia, and Africa. There’s a handy tool on its website which allows you to locate card sellers in your country or city.
Frequently Asked Questions About Neosruf Casinos
❓What is Neosurf?
Neosurf is a prepaid card/voucher system for paying online. You buy the cards, enter the PIN, and the funds land in your casino account.
🤔Do all online casinos accept Neosurf?
No. There are specific Neosurf casinos that accept this payment method. Some other casinos don’t accept it at all.
⛔Why can’t I withdraw with Neosurf?
It’s a voucher system. Where would you withdraw the funds to? The vouchers expire once the balance is exhausted or the expiry date is reached.
🔒Is Neosurf a safe payment method?
🌎In what countries is Neosurf available?
It’s available in 52 countries, including the UK, Canada, Australia, many European countries, and some African and South American countries.
😟What if I lose my Neosurf voucher?
That’s one of the benefits of buying them online on the Neosurf site. Your wallet will keep track of your vouchers. If you lose real-world cards, they’re gone.
🇺🇸Can Americans use Neosurf?
Neosurf cards are not available in the United States at this time.
⭐What’s the best Neosurf casino site right now?
We’ll happily recommend any of the casinos listed here. We’ve reviewed and rated them all safe and fair.
Deposit and Withdraw with Neosurf Vouchers💰
Depositing with Neosurf couldn’t be easier. However, this isn’t a suitable payment method for withdrawals. Since Neosurf is a voucher system, there’s no way to withdraw. That said, let’s explore how Neosurf deposits work.
Remember that Neosurf’s maximum card value is €250. If you want to deposit more than this, you’ll have to buy more than one card and go through the deposit process outlined below for each card.
Deposits with Neosurf🤑
Follow these steps to make your first successful deposit at a Neosurf casino.
- Select one of the Neosurf casinos from our tables above. Log in and navigate to the casino cashier.
- Select Neosurf from the list of deposit methods. You can’t miss its bright pink and white logo.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. Remember, Neosurf vouchers have prepaid limits, so don’t try to deposit more than your voucher is worth.
- When prompted, enter the PIN printed on your voucher. This could be paper or electronic, depending on how you bought your voucher.
- Your funds will arrive in your Neosurf casino account in seconds. You’re then ready to play real money casino games.
- If you want to deposit more, follow these steps again for each voucher you’ve bought. Most casinos will allow you to deposit far more than a single Neosurf voucher is worth.
Withdrawals with Neosurf💵
Because it’s a voucher system, you can’t withdraw winnings using Neosurf. Choose an alternative withdrawal method like a fast bank transfer or PayPal.
Note: myNeosurf is an e-wallet operated by the same company. It’s a separate payment method and doesn’t have a lot of traction at online casinos yet. However, where it’s available, you can withdraw winnings to your myNeosurf wallet.
Review – We Tested Neosurf💡
Every casino banking method has pros and cons. Our aim is to provide you with honest, accurate information and let you decide what’s right for you. Here’s our honest analysis of the pros and cons of Neosurf.
- Simplicity – Neosurf is incredibly easy to use. You buy the voucher, enter the amount you wish to deposit and the PIN, and that’s it. No technical knowledge or extra accounts are required.
- Security – Because Neosurf is a voucher system, there’s almost zero chance of fraud. You don’t need to store sensitive financial details like card numbers on the Neosurf casino site. Once your voucher balance is exhausted, you toss it and buy another one.
- Availability – It’s easy to buy Neosurf vouchers. They’re available in many retail outlets across Europe, Australia, and elsewhere. You can also buy electronic vouchers online with just a few clicks.
- Control – If you’re the type of player who tends to get carried away and bet too much, Neosurf can help you control your spending. Once the voucher balance is used up, you’ll need to take a break to buy another one. This buys you time to cool off and think about whether you want to bet more.
- Fees – There are no extra fees for depositing with Neosurf. Some casinos might charge deposit fees, but if they do, we’ll let you know in our reviews. Neosurf itself will never charge you deposit fees.
- Voucher Limits – If you’re a high-stakes player, Neosurf voucher limits might not suit you. The maximum Neosurf voucher value is €250.
- Withdrawals – There is a product called “MyNeoSurf” that works like an e-wallet and allows for withdrawals. However, most casinos don’t support it yet. Neosurf is still a voucher system and isn’t used for withdrawals. You’ll have to choose another banking method.
- Voucher Loss – If you lose your Neosurf voucher after purchasing it, it’s gone, just like cash. This can be mitigated by taking a photo of the voucher and PIN. This won’t happen with electronic vouchers because you’ll have an online wallet that keeps track of them.
Similar Payment Methods💲
There are a few payment methods that work in similar ways to Neosurf. They’re also voucher systems or prepaid cards. Paysafecard and Flexepin are both similar cash-for-voucher systems.
Things like Visa prepaid cards offer many of the same benefits but don’t work the same way. They work more like credit or debit cards, but they have the same prepaid element and they expire when their balance is used up.
How to Buy Neosurf Vouchers Online✏️
If you aren’t near a Neosurf outlet or would prefer the security and convenience of an electronic voucher, here’s how to get one.
- Visit the official Neosurf website.
- Open your Neosurf online account.
- Deposit money via bank transfer or card.
- Purchase your Neosurf voucher.
It’s simple and easy to do. For many players, it’s more convenient to buy Neosurf vouchers online than to find, travel to, and buy them at a real-world outlet.