Best EntroPay Casino Sites 🃏
Are you looking for an Entropay Casino site? You can to the right place! Get to know everything about Entropay casinos and find the best ones around!
EntroPay was the first European Virtual Visa card, and since it became available in 2003, it has created over 6 Million virtual credit cards.
As more people learn about the benefits that come with using this payment method, more online EntroPay casino sites have begun catering for these players and as a result, you can now find EntroPay casinos all over the internet.
It’s important to note that you will have to make a minimum top-up of €12, and you’ll only be allowed to top up a maximum of €11,74 per transaction.
Because EntroPay is prepaid, there are no interest charges and no annual or monthly fees. Your spending limit differs according to the amount of funds you have available on your virtual card.
|1||Betway Review||€ 10 Per Week Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Betiton Review||€ 150 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Mobilebet Review||€ 20 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Wildz Review||€ 500 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||ComeOn Review||€ 25 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Vera John Review||No Bonus Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Casumo Review||€ 300 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
EntroPay Information 📖
So you’ve heard everyone speaking about how fantastic EntroPay casinos are you’ve finally decided to give it a try. Now, you may find yourself wondering how to get an EntroPay card which is why we’ve provided an easy explanation so that you can get playing as soon as possible!
- Visit EntroPay’s official website and click on Sign Up Now.
- Enter in the requested personal details and click on Get Card.
- You’ll be redirected to another page where you’ll load your virtual card with however much you’d like to spend at your EntroPay casino.
- Select either Debit Card or Credit Card, whichever you prefer.
- Once the transaction has been completed, you’ll be ready to play in no time!
Frequently asked questions about EntroPay Casinos
🗺️ Which countries support EntroPay?
EntroPay is available in a number of countries, including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Sweden, Spain and Finland.
📋What information do I need to provide to register for an EntroPay account?
You’ll need to enter your full name, email address and country of residence. Then you’ll need to create a password and username for your EntroPay account.
💭 Why can’t I see my virtual card numbers after I’ve received my EntroPay card?
If you can’t see your EntroPay card numbers, make sure you’ve loaded money onto the card. Only once you’ve deposited money into your EntroPay account will you be able to view your numbers.
🎫How much does an EntroPay card cost?
The EntroPay card itself is free.
🏦Do you pay any fees when withdrawing from an EntroPay casino?
Yes. EntroPay charges 1.95% of the total amount when you withdraw from a casino.
🤔How do I get a physical EntroPay card?
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to as it’s only available as a digital card.
👨Who owns EntroPay?
EntroPay is owned by Ixaris Group Holdings Limited.
💶Which currencies are supported by EntroPay?
EntroPay casinos support a number of currencies and you can load a total of 14 onto your EntroPay account. Including EUR, GBP and USD.
How To Make EntroPay Casino Deposits 👛
When you’re ready to make your first EntroPay Casino deposit, remember that there’s a monthly limit of €11,739. Although it may be a bit of a drawback for high-rollers
It’s great for those that don’t wish to spend too much on their favourite casino games because you’ll be able to put a cap on how much you have access to per month when you play at these online casinos.
One of the best things about playing at these casinos is that deposits are quick and easy. To show you just how simple it really is, we’ve put together a set of step-by-step instructions.
- Choose any of the reputable EntroPay casinos you’d like to play at.
- If you haven’t already, create an account and sign in.
- Once you’re on the website’s homepage, click on the Cashier tab.
- Select Deposit and scroll through their deposit options until you find EntroPay.
- Provide your card’s 16-digit card number, the expiration date and the CVV code.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Confirm the transaction and you’re ready to play!
Make Easy EntroPay Casino Withdrawals 💰
Players who use EntroPay to withdraw from their casino accounts know that there are certain rules in place that can influence how much each player has access to after the withdrawal amount is loaded onto your EntroPay card.
For example, you’re only allowed to withdraw up to the amount you’ve deposited in the last twelve months, and as a safety precaution, it has to be transferred to the credit or debit card you originally used to transfer money into your EntroPay account. Here are a few easy steps to help you!
- When you’ve won a sizeable amount, make your way to the Cashier page.
- Click on Withdraw and select EntroPay as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and provide all of the required details.
- Once you’ve confirmed the payment your money will reflect in your Entropay casino account immediately.
Our Review Of EntroPay Casinos 📜
EntroPay casinos really surprised us and after looking at how they work and what they’re about, we can confidentially say that playing at any reputable EntroPay Casino is a great choice for those who want to make fast, safe and secure casino payments using an EntroPay account.
Although there’s a small withdrawal fee as well as deposit limits, players still prefer to use EntroPay to gamble online thanks to how safe and private it is.
There’s no need to share any personal banking information when you play at these casinos because you simply transfer money from your bank onto your digital EntroPay card and use that to make deposits, eliminating any chance of possible fraud.
Because the amount you are able to spend depends on how much you have on the card, these casinos promote safe gambling by not allowing you to deposit more money than you have available on your EntroPay Card.
Pros Of Playing At An EntroPay Casino ✅
When you look at the list of pros that come with playing at these casinos, it’s clear to see why so many people choose EntroPay to fund their EntroPay casino accounts.
We’ve put together just a few points to show you why you should consider signing up to one of these popular online casinos today!
- It’s authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Transactions are easy and private.
- Create and delete cards for free.
- Casino players can make deposits in seconds
Cons Of Playing At EntroPay Casino ❎
When you’re looking for the best casino online, it’s important to weigh out the pros and cons. Realistically, every casino will have its downfalls, which is why you need to see which casino’s benefits outweigh the drawbacks.
Once you sign up and begin playing at an EntroSurf casino, you’ll soon realize that the cons are minor when compared to all that you gain when you use EntroPay to play at your favourite online casino. Here are a few examples of the drawbacks you might experience.
- There’s a small withdrawal fee charged by EntroPay when you withdraw winnings from your EntroPay casino account.
- Signing up and receiving an EntroPay card can take a few minutes.
- Because it’s prepaid, it can be frustrating when you go to deposit money into your casino account only to find that you don’t have enough left.
So you see, although technically these points are considered downfalls, it’s a small price to pay to protect your funds and make anonymous deposits.
Are There Alternative Online Casino Payment Methods? 💳
EntroPay Casinos understand that not everyone has access to these virtual cards or for some reason just don’t want to use them.
This is why they offer numerous alternative payment methods so that you get to enjoy all of the benefits EntroPay casinos offer their players such as deposit bonuses, exciting games, excellent customer service and much more!
Here are a few examples of the type of payment methods you’ll be able to use to make withdrawals and deposits at your favourite EntroPay Casino.
- Credit Cards: You’ll have loads of options when you choose to fund your EntroPay casino account using a credit card. It’s widely available throughout the globe and is extremely popular in Europe and the US. In France 52% of people use this as a preferred method of payment, in the UK it’s 49%, in Spain it’s 36% and in Belgium, 47% of people choose to use credit cards.
- E-Wallets: This method of payment is one of the more popular ways people choose to deposit money into their online casino accounts. This is because of how convenient it is, how quick the deposits are (Instant) and how quickly you receive your casino withdrawals compared to other payment methods (24 hours). Popular casino e-wallets are: Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, Zimpler, Rapid Transfer, and more.
- Prepaid Card: Prepaid vouchers are a close alternative to using EntroPay because both options won’t allow you to spend any more than what’s on your card. Because of the security benefits of using a prepaid voucher, most casinos online offer a payment method for at least one which is why you shouldn’t have a problem finding an EntroPay casino that has your prepaid card of choice as one of its many payment options.
- Bank Transfer: Although not many people use this as an alternative unless they have to, casinos all over the internet still offer it as a payment option.
It’s no doubt one of the safest ways to receive the money you’ve withdrawn from your EntroPay casino, however, you might have to wait quite a while before you’ll receive it as this is known as one of the lengthier withdrawal options.
Games and Game Providers At EntroPay Casinos 🎰
At the end of the day, when we decide to join an online casino, what we really look for apart from safety and privacy is the games they have. You’ll be pleased to know that every EntroPay casino has a range of well-known game developers that over only the best, high-quality games for players to enjoy.
Below we’ve provided more information about three of the game providers you’ll find at these casinos and what games you’ll have access to when you decide to sign up to an online EntroPay casino.
NetEnt has been providing stunning casino games to online casinos all over the world since 1996. They offer a wide range of different slots with breathtaking visuals and high RTP rates for players to enjoy. This company offers a collection of NetEnt slots designed specifically for Androids, iOS and Windows mobile OS systems they call NetEnt Touch.
Although all of their games are loved by casino players everywhere, out of their 260+ games, these are the top 3 slots you can look forward to when you play at an EntroPay casino.
- Mega Fortune
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 25
- Max Bet: 50
- Features: Free Spins, Multiplier, Wilds, Bonus Wheel, Progressive Jackpot.
- Min Bet: 25
- RTP: 96.6%
- Hall of Gods
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 20
- Max Bet: 50
- Features: Bonuses, Wilds, Free Spins, Progressive Jackpots
- Min Bet: 20
- RTP: 95.7%
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 10
- Max Bet: 100
- Features: Wilds, respins
- Min Bet: 0.01
- RTP: 96.1%
Founded back in 1994, MicroGaming is one of the oldest slot makers in the industry which is why they have the largest selection of slot games to be found at EntroPay Casinos online. This company is well known for having the biggest selection of progressive jackpots in the industry.
Interestingly enough, they also won a Guinness World Record for the ‘Largest jackpot payout in an online slot machine game.’.
The payout was from a slot called Mega Moolah which paid out over €17 Million to one lucky player! After reading that, it should come as no surprise that it’s one of MicroGaming’s most popular games. Here’s a little more information about Mega Moolah and other popular games from MicroGaming.
- Mega Moolah
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 25
- Max Bet: 25
- Features: Free Spins, Multipliers, Bonuses
- Min Bet: 6.25
- RTP: 93.42%
- Immortal Romance
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 243
- Max Bet: 30
- Features: Free Spins, Wilds, Scatters
- Min Bet: 0.30
- RTP: 96.86%
- Thunderstruck II
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 9
- Max Bet: 1
- Features: Free Spins, Scatters,
- Min Bet: 0.01
- RTP: 96.10%
International Gaming Technology
This game provider has a reputation for bringing some of the best and biggest slot games to the casino industry. Since the 1950s, International Gaming Technology has covered the floors of land-based casinos with a wide range of thrilling games.
These games have been finding their way onto online EntroPay casinos since 2005 and have become more and more popular as each year passes.
Each of their games is developed using HTML5 which ensures that you get the exact same gaming experience whether you choose to play on your laptop, desktop, mobile or tablet. All of their slots have fun and interesting themes, and we’ve put together a little bit of information about their top 3 games.
- Family Guy
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 30
- Max Bet: 1,500 Coins
- Features: Free Spins, Bonus Games,
- Min Bet: 50 Coins
- RTP: 96.05%
- Wolf Rising
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 100
- Max Bet: 500
- Features: Bonus Rounds, Wilds, Free Spins,
- Min Bet: 1
- RTP: 93.37%
- Siberian Storm
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 720
- Max Bet: 150
- Features: Bonus Rounds, Jackpot, Wilds, Free Spins
- Min Bet: 0.50
- RTP: 94.26%
Are EntroPay Casinos Safe? 🔐
EntroPay Casinos are extremely safe and they take protecting their players from fraud very seriously. It’s easy to tell because when you visit any of these reputable casinos, you’ll be able to see their casino licenses as well as well-known game providers which should give you peace of mind.
You should also be able to find valuable information in the casino’s T&Cs or contact their customer support for verification.
When you make deposits at these casinos using your EntroPay card, you protect yourself even more by adding an extra layer of protection.
This is because there is only so much you can load onto your EntroPay card at a time, meaning that if someone had to somehow get the necessary details to access your EntroPay account, they wouldn’t gain access to all of your funds, only the amount you loaded onto the card.
Jackpotslayer Content Team – The content on this page is crafted with love by Jackpotslayers.com experienced team. Shirvan Williams, Samuel Alawode, Bryan Ngure, and Lynda Alanyalynda are all experienced in the fields of online gambling and content creation.