What Is Deal or No Deal? 🃏
Because each game is completely random, there is no strategy that guarantees you’ll win every time you play. If Deal or No Deal is a part of your casino’s live game selection, then you’ve got loads of excitement to look forward to! Based on the popular TV game show, this multi-layered casino game allows an unlimited number of players to participate and deal for a top cash prize.
This game boasts a return of 95% and a 4.58% house edge, and since it’s release in 2019 it’s clear to see why it’s become so popular. Evolution Gaming has created this thrilling casino game to suit everyone’s budget and if you’re just starting out, you’re able to play with as little as €0.10.
For those that enjoy a higher-risk gambling experience, you can bet up to €4,500 in the qualifying round and up to €500 during the game show where players will have to predict whether the amount in the last 16 briefcases will be higher than what the banker will offer.
As you play, the banker will make a total of 4 offers, each of which will be shown on screen after the set of briefcases have been opened. It’s then that you need to make the decision, Deal or No Deal?
|1||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Mr Green Review||€100 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Royal Panda Review||5% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||LeoVegas||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Betway||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
Where Can I Play Deal or No Deal? 🤔
To play Deal or No Deal online visit your browser and compare the different bonuses and promotions offered by various casinos.
Also, make sure that the casino you choose has a live casino with Deal or No Deal as a game option. Deposit money into your casino account and click on Deal or No Deal to start playing!
Frequently asked questions about Deal or No Deal Casinos
💭 How does the banker figure out which offer to make?
He takes each remaining value and squares it, then sums up all of the squared terms, divides it by how many cases are left and then takes the square root of the whole thing.
♠️ Will I need to register to play at a Deal or No Deal Casino?
Yes. In order to win real money, you’ll need to deposit real money into your casino account before playing.
💡 Are there winning strategies for Deal or No Deal Casino?
Because each game is completely random, there is no strategy that guarantees you’ll win every time you play.
💼 How many briefcases are there to choose from?
Players can choose which briefcase out of the 16 they’d like to make the biggest-prized briefcase.
🏅 Is Deal or No Deal a legitimate casino game?
Yes. All of Evolution Gaming’s games are licensed by reputable regulatory bodies such as Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission.
👀 Will I be able to view the game from only one angle?
No. There are numerous cameras used in these studios to give players the best live casino experience possible.
🎥 Will there be any slow-motion replays?
There will be no slow-motion replays or close-ups. However, the winning amounts will be highlighted.
🤷 How long do Deal or No Deal rounds last?
Each round lasts for about 2 minutes.
Interesting Facts About Deal or No Deal Live Games 📋
It’s always a good idea to learn not only the rules of the game and how it’s played but also things like where the game is streamed from and which devices can be used to play it. This is why we’ve decided to give you seven interesting facts about Evolution Gaming’s Deal or No Deal casino game.
- It’s live-streamed from Evolution Gaming’s studios in Malta
- Games are available 24/7
- Rules are exactly the same as the TV show
- Streaming is available in Standard or HD video
- The maximum amount that can be won playing the game is €500,000
- There is no demo mode available
- This game can also be played on most mobile devices
Steps on How to Play Deal or No Deal Online 🖥️
When you first decide to play Deal or No Deal online, you’ll need to take part in a qualifying round before being allowed into the game. During this round, players will be able to choose which briefcase will be the biggest-prize briefcase and set the amount of money in it by 75x-500x the bet amount with every spin of the bank volt wheel.
Once you’ve matched all of the golden segments and unlocked the bank volt you’ll need to think fast when moving onto the Top Up wheel. There will be a timed opportunity to increase the amount of money in any of the briefcases by 5x-50x your bet.
The briefcases holding numbers 1-16 are completely identical from the outside and have been placed randomly. With every phase of the game, you’ll watch as a predetermined number of briefcases are opened to reveal the numbers inside.
Not all of us who are interested in playing this exciting casino game have actually watched Deal or No Deal on TV which is why we’ve decided to lay out a few helpful instructions on how to play the game from beginning to end.
The Qualification Phase
If you’re familiar with online slot games, then you’ll recognize the similarities between the games in the first phase of Deal or No Deal. The aim is to win entry into the next round by aligning the gold segments before the time runs out.
- Set the Difficulty Level
– Normal: All three segments have to be aligned
– Easy: Increase your bet and increase your chances when you only have to align two segments
– Very Easy: Costs 9x your original bet amount but means that you’ll only have to align one segment to qualify
- Bet by spinning the wheel until you align the necessary segments
- Select your briefcase
The Top-Up Phase
This phase gives you the opportunity to increase the amount of money in the briefcase you chose by spinning the wheel and landing on a certain figure before the time runs out.
- Top up the amount in your briefcase by placing your bet and clicking the Top Up button
- This will cause the wheel to spin and come to a stop on one of the displayed numbers
- The value the wheel settles on will then be added to the briefcase you selected in the qualifying phase
Deal or No Deal Live Game Phase
Now that you’ve unlocked the volt, chosen your suitcase and made your top up it’s time to play Deal or No Deal. If you’re familiar with the show it’ll be a breeze as this online game plays out exactly the same way it does on TV.
When you’re offered a certain amount of money by the banker and you click on Deal then the amount offered will be transferred to your account balance. But if you choose No Deal then you’ll continue and the next set of briefcases will be opened.
- Watch as three briefcases are opened
- Choose Deal or No Deal when the banker offers you a sum of money
- Four briefcases will be opened, and the banker will make another offer
- If you choose No Deal, then four more briefcases will be opened
- Pick Deal and take the money or No Deal to move on
If you select No Deal, then three briefcases will be opened, and it will be your last chance to accept the Deal as there will only be two briefcases left. The banker will then offer either a higher or lower bet than before depending on which cash prizes are still on the board.
If you accept the final deal, then the game will be over and your account will be credited. However, if you choose to claim the cash prize then you’ll have two options:
- Click No Deal and claim the prize in the selected briefcase
- Select Switch Briefcases and claim the unknown sum of money in the host’s briefcase.
Live Deal or No Deal Casino Bonuses and Promotions 🏆
As we’ve mentioned it’s always important to compare the different offers available at the casinos you’re considering, to see where you’ll receive more in terms of welcome bonuses, deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses etc.
If you’re looking for an online casino that offers players the opportunity to play live Deal or No Deal then you might as well take advantage of the bonuses and promotions and enjoy playing a range of other games as well!
For example, if you have two casinos that both offer a welcome bonus, consider a few things such as the wagering requirements, what other games they have to offer that you may enjoy and of course what exactly the welcome bonus consists of.
Where one casino may be offering 100% deposit match up to €1,000 another may offer the same selection of games, including Deal or No Deal, but instead have a welcome bonus of a 100% deposit match up to €1,000 + 50 Free Spins. By being in a rush to play and signing up to the first online casino you come across, you could end up unnecessarily missing out.
Depending on the casino’s terms and conditions, when you choose a casino that offers a welcome package that includes a deposit bonus plus free spins you could use your welcome bonus to enjoy playing Deal or No Deal and once you’ve received your big win go on to play some popular slots using the Free Spins.
The Best Deal or No Deal Live Tips and Tricks 💡
If you’ve played Deal or No Deal at an online casino before, then you’ll know that the end result is based on pure luck and how high your bets are. The highest amount you can win will differ depending on your bet amount and whether you receive a Multiplier.
So, if you spend €500, the highest possible amount you could win is €250,000. That being said, there are certain points that when kept in mind during the game could increase your chances of winning. Below we’ve listed 6 of our top tips for playing Deal or No Deal online.
- Before selecting Deal or No Deal consider how much you’ve already spent and whether or not the offer is higher or lower than that.
- By placing large bets during the Top Up phase, you increase your chances of winning big.
- Keep in mind that by always selecting No Deal you could end up walking away with close to nothing as the bigger numbers are removed from the board.
- Remember that the only guaranteed payment is the bankers offer.
- Consider the bankers offer when the amount you could receive is 2x or more the amount of money you’ve already spent.
- Play it safe at the end by choosing to not switch the briefcases simply because you know what’s in one briefcase and not the other. The unknown briefcase could have more or less than the know one, so if the remaining amount is decent enough, take it.
Games Similar to Deal or No Deal 💛
It’s no secret that award-winning game provider Evolution Gaming has brought some of the best games to the online casino scene. Games like Crazy Time, Monopoly Live and Lightning Roulette are all extremely entertaining live games with huge payout potential. Here we’ve provided a few points on each that we think you’ll find very interesting.
- 1x to 10x Money Prizes
- 4 Bonus Rounds: Coin Flip, Cash Hunt, Pachinko and Crazy Time
- Choose from 8 different bets
- There are 54 segments on the wheel 8 of which are the different bets
- There’s an RTP of 95.50%
- It was released in June 2020
- The maximum win is €500,000
- The game starts with a slot spinning randomly with the goal of aligning a segment with a multiplier
- Segments have different RTP percentages ranging from 95.73% to 96.08%
- Coin Flip, Crazy Time, Cash Hunt and Pachinko have RTP percentages ranging from 94.33% to 95.70%
- RTP of 96.23%
- It was released in February 2019
- Created in partnership with Hasbro
- It’s only available from Evolution Gaming
- Uses a combination of augmented reality and live game action
- When spinning the wheel, you can win instant cash and multipliers
- You’ll need to have placed a bet on 2 ROLLS or 4 ROLLS to participate in the bonus game
- The board is available in British English, German and Italian language variants
- Board elements remain the same as the original game: GO, Chance, Community Chest, houses, hotels, jail and Super Tax
- Witness your favourite childhood board game come to life
- You have the opportunity to win between 50x and 500x your bet
- A Straight Up without a multiplier pays 29:1
- Theoretical RTP of 97.10%
- There are numerous bets including a range of Inside and Outside bets
- Strategies like D’Alembert, Fibonacci and Reverse Martingale work well in this game
- The minimum bet is 0.50, while the maximum is 1,000
- There is no demo mode for this game
- Released in 2018
- Lightning Numbers are struck randomly throughout the five rounds
- The rules are similar to Standard Roulette
Our Deal or No Deal Casino Game Conclusion 📝
The only downfall to playing Deal or No Deal live is that getting past the qualifying round often takes a good few spins. Apart from that, the video quality is outstanding, the hosts are trained professionals with buzzing personalities and players have a good chance of walking away with a decent sum of money.
It’s accessible on your mobile device so you can play from anywhere and it’s available 24/7 meaning you can also play any time you like. After taking a look at everything that’s gone into creating this exciting game, we can honestly say that Evolution Gaming struck gold with this one.