Best Revolut Casino Sites✨
Let’s get one thing clear first. Revolut works hand-in-hand with Visa and MasterCard. That means you can use your Revolut account at the best Revolut online casinos that support these debit and credit cards. It’s a pretty good deal because it means your choices are practically endless, with all the best licensed and regulated online casinos accepting this secure payment method.
Ready to get started? Check out our top list of Revolut casinos right here, pick one, and start playing right away.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Caxino Arvostelu||€200 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
What Exactly Are Revolut Casinos?❓
Revolut is a fast and secure banking method available to users around the world. Many Revolut casinos allow deposits and withdrawals with this payment method.
Revolut is made up of a three-tier system and different account levels. The Standard account is the most popular, but if you prefer more flexibility, the Premium account is the way to go, allowing higher ATM limits and extra perks.
The Metal account allows for high ATM withdrawals and a range of other benefits. Whichever membership level you go for, you’ll still have access to a MasterCard or Visa card, giving you ample choice when it comes to secure and trustworthy Revolut casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions About Revolut Casinos
💸Do I have to pay any fees at Revolut casinos?
In most cases, payments at Revolut casinos are completely free for this payment method. But check each casino’s terms and conditions on their payment page for clarity. There are fees for currency conversions over a certain amount, and a small fee for international payments depending on the casino.
💳What can I do if I lose my Revolut card?
A big benefit of Revolut is that you can freeze your card within the app if you lose it, and a new one will be sent to you. You can still play at Revolut casinos, though, using the app and virtual cards.
💰How long do withdrawals take at Revolut casinos?
It depends on the casino, but processing times for Revolut withdrawals can take between 3 to 5 working days.
💱How do I make a deposit at a Revolut casino?
It’s the same as using a credit or debit card. Choose from our list of the best Revolut casinos, register an account and choose Visa/MasterCard as your payment method. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transactions. Deposits are fairly instant.
🌏Are there Revolut casinos in my country?
Revolut supports a large number of countries around the globe, from Canada to Croatia and plenty of others. If a casino accepts MasterCard and Visa, it’s a Revolut casino. If your country supports MasterCard and Visa, and you can use your card to fund casino accounts, you’re good to go.
💲Which currencies does Revolut support?
Revolut supports a long list of currencies, including CAD, CZK, RUB, USD, AUD, SEK, BGN, AED, CHF, TRY, DKK, NZD and many others.
💶What casino payment alternatives are there at Revolut casinos?
You can fund your casino account with options like Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Google Pay, MuchBetter, bank transfer, American Express, Paysafecard, Google Pay and even cryptocurrencies.
🔏How safe is it to play at Revolut casinos online?
Revolut casinos keep your payments, banking information and personal data secure and protected with the help of the latest SSL encryptions. We only recommend online casinos that are certified and licensed, and regularly tested to provide fair gaming and the highest possible security.
Are There Fees With Revolut?💸
Yes, there are fees, and they differ depending on which account you choose. Standard accounts allow you to exchange in 30 currencies up to €1,000 per month for free. It’s a generous limit that will appeal to players at the best Revolut casinos.
The Premium and Metal accounts don’t have monthly limits for exchanging currencies. But when you play at Revolut casinos, it just makes sense to choose a casino that accepts your native currency to avoid any additional fees.
Deposit and Withdraw With Revolut Casinos💰
Before you can play at Revolut casinos, you need the Revolut app. It’s available for both Android and iOS users and is free to download. Once you’ve registered, you can order your debit card.
If you opt for a Standard account, you’ll receive a free Visa card. Premium and Metal account users can apply for a MasterCard.
You don’t need to wait long to get started. You’ll receive a credit card number as soon as you place your order. Revolut also allows you to add unlimited virtual cards.
Now, you can transfer funds to your Revolut account or card, using an existing credit or debit card or by making a bank transfer.
Deposit With Revolut
One of the nice things about playing at Revolut casinos is that this payment method works with MasterCard and Visa. Funding your casino account is as easy as this:
- Go through our list of the best Revolut casinos and pick one. Register an account and head to the payment section of the site.
- Choose Visa/MasterCard and fill in the required information, like the deposit amount, your card number, CVV number and the name of the card.
- Confirm the transaction and your funds should reflect in your casino account within minutes.
Withdrawals With Revolut
The good news is that Revolut casinos allow withdrawals with this payment option. The processing times vary between casinos, but withdrawals tend to take between 3 to 5 working days.
To use Revolut to withdraw your winnings, input your card details and choose the amount you want to withdraw. Easy!
Review: We Tested Revolut Casinos👓
As a payment option, Revolut offers a few unique features that make their user experience superior. Here’s what we noticed when we reviewed Revolut casinos:
- Revolut has something for everyone. They offer three products, each with its own perks, cashout limits and international money transfer fees.
- You can play with hundreds of fiat currencies at Revolut casinos. The brand even offers a cryptocurrency exchange service with Litecoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum all available.
- The Revolut app provides you with control of your account. You can reload and transfer funds, handle your card, freeze it if it’s lost or stolen, apply spending limits and add or remove functionalities like ATM withdrawals and contactless payments.
- Revolut casinos and the payment method itself comply with all KYC criteria to keep your funds secure.
- Revolut is licensed and certified by the UK Financial Conduit.
- Not only can you deposit and withdraw at Revolut casinos, but you’ll receive your winnings fairly quickly, too.
For a casino to make our list, it has to meet certain criteria, too, including:
- Easy registration
- Top-notch SSL and firewall security technology
- Low or no deposit and withdrawal fees
- Fair bonus and promotion terms and wagering requirements
- Reliable customer support
- Fair and transparent gaming
- Reputable licenses
- A variety of other payment methods
- Easy banking for Revolut players
- A good variety of slots, table games, live casino games and other fun games to meet your gaming needs
Upsides With Revolut Casinos➕
Since Revolut is linked to Visa and MasterCard, you can expect a variety of benefits when you play at Revolut casinos, including:
- Almost all casinos support Revolut. The actual transfer goes through a MasterCard or Visa card, which means all the best Revolut casinos are accessible to players around the world.
- Safer than regular credit cards. Both the physical and virtual cards support monthly spending limits, helping you keep track of your online casino habits. If a card ends up in the wrong hands, it’s easy to lock the card, or even keep it locked and only unlock it when you want to use it.
- If you opt for a Metal account, you can look forward to 0.1% cashback in the EU or 1% back on purchases outside the EU. That means you could receive cash back from casinos licensed outside of the EU, along with the usual perks offered by Revolut casinos like cashback and other bonuses.
- Revolut is great for anyone wanting to fund their casino account. There are almost no transaction fees and very low fees in general.
Downsides With Revolut Casinos➖
Considering Revolut has partnered with MasterCard and Visa, any disadvantages in Revolut casinos relate to the way operators handle debit and credit card payments.
The only downfall is that credit and debit card casino withdrawals take longer than withdrawals made to e-wallets or crypto.
Revolut opened its doors in 2015 and has been quick to grow, becoming a leader in the payment industry. The business is based in London’s Canary Wharf and has around 8 million users to date, along with 250,000 daily users. Revolut is currently valued at over US$1.7 billion.
One of the greatest things about playing at Revolut casinos is that this payment method offers the ability to have multiple currencies on your account. You can choose to play in USD, EUR, GBP or a host of other currencies.
As a Revolut casino player, you can pick and choose which currency to fund your gaming sessions with and withdraw your casino winnings, opening up tons of opportunities to platforms around the globe.
Other Casino Deposit Methods💳
If you’re not too keen on depositing and withdrawing with a credit card, the best Revolut casinos accept various other payment methods for you to choose from, such as:
- Skrill – a convenient and secure method to transfer casino funds. This method provides instant casino deposits and withdrawals, without the need to hand over any credit card or banking information to the online casinos. You can, however, use your Revolut card to fund your Skrill account.
- Google Pay – this is one of the newer online casino payment methods that use your mobile account. If you have a Google account, you can link it to Google Pay and fund your casino account directly from your smartphone or tablet, as well as withdraw your casino winnings.
- American Express – while Visa and MasterCard are the most widely accepted cards at Revolut casinos, there’s also the option of American Express, which does involve handing over personal and banking details to a casino operator.
- Cryptocurrency – Revolut supports cryptocurrency, so you can fund your casino account with your favourite crypto, instantly, safely and pretty anonymously.