Best Online Cricket Betting Apps📶
Downloading a betting app is all about the flexibility to bet on your tablet or smartphone no matter where you are. But this doesn’t mean you should grab any old online sports betting app.
We recommend that you go through our list of the best online cricket betting apps right here at Jackpot Slayer. Some bettors have yet to take the plunge into the world of cricket betting apps. It might be because you’re worried about security but let us put your mind at rest.
Firstly, top betting apps do everything in their power to ensure their cricket apps are safe and secure. They wouldn’t make our top list if they weren’t.
Secondly, provided you only use your mobile betting app over a secure and trustworthy internet connection, your betting activities are safe.
Thirdly, we take our time combing through all the operators to find the best online cricket betting apps for iOS and Android users.
Keep reading to discover our top list of betting apps and how we review them.
|1||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||LeoVegas||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Mr Green Review||€100 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Mobilebet Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
Frequently Asked Questions About Cricket Betting Apps
📱Which are the best cricket betting apps for mobile devices?
It really depends on what you’re looking for in terms of markets, odds and other promotions. All the cricket betting apps that we recommend have a variety of advantages for different types of punters.
🔋Do I have to use an app to bet on cricket?
Not at all, almost all the top sportsbooks that we list have an optimised mobile site that you can access through your smartphone or tablet’s browser without having to download a betting app.
💙Which of the best cricket betting apps show match predictions?
Not all betting apps will show you match predictions, but keep in mind that the odds tend to reflect how they believe a match will go. There is also plenty of material online to help you learn the art of the game.
⏰Does cricket betting on apps happen in real-time?
Yes, it can, thanks to in-play betting that allows you to bet in real-time as a cricket match unfolds. Most top sportsbooks offer in-play betting markets, especially for major cricket tournaments.
🤑Can I claim bonuses on the top cricket betting apps?
Yes, sportsbooks like to offer a variety of bonuses and promotions, and this applies to cricket matches, too. Keep an eye out for key tournaments and matches when cricket betting apps tend to offer exclusive promotions and bonuses.
🔐Is it safe to use a cricket betting mobile app?
Yes, all the betting apps that we recommend are validated to ensure they make use of top security and SSL coding measures.
💻I have an Android device; are there any cricket betting apps I can use?
Yes, all the best cricket betting sites will have apps for Android users, and you can usually download the app directly from the site.
🖲️Which is the best mobile betting app for live cricket streaming?
Take a look through our list of the best mobile betting apps to find ones that offer live cricket streaming, so you never miss out on the action, no matter where you are.
Are some cricket betting apps better than others? You bet they are! Different apps offer different markets and betting options, so it’s worth going through our list of recommended online betting apps to find the one that suits your on-the-go betting needs.
Here are our 4 favourite cricket betting apps.
Betway offers user-friendly, fast and safe betting apps for both iOS and Android users. If you’re an Android user, all you need to do is head to the site via your mobile browser and download the APK, install the app and register your account. Apple users will find the free app in the App Store.
If you already have a Betway account, simply download the app and log in to bet on your favourite cricket markets.
Overall, Betway’s cricket betting app offers high odds and a wide range of markets and matches to bet on. They also run regular cricket betting promotions and are a great option if you love pre-match and live cricket betting.
Royal Panda App🐼
You might know Royal Panda as an online casino, but it’s a fully equipped sportsbook with plenty of cricket betting markets that you can access through the Royal Panda mobile app (downloadable from the main website for iOS and Android devices).
Punters will find everything from domestic matches to the Ashes Test Series on this cricket betting app. We must say the odds at Royal Panda are pretty middle-of-the-road compared to some of the other top cricket betting apps around, but it’s still a slick, user-friendly sports app that makes our top list.
Overall, the betting margins on the site are between 5% and 10%, which isn’t the best value around for cricket bets, but it’s still a great betting app that offers cricket and other markets as well as esports.
If you need help, the customer service team is available 24/7 and, on the app, live chat is the best way to get hold of them.
ComeOn is arguably one of the top cricket betting apps on the market, with a stellar reputation that they’ve earned over a few short years. Like other apps, you’ll need to follow the site’s APK download instructions to get the ComeOn sports betting app on your Android, Windows or iOS mobile device.
Whatever cricket match you’re keen to bet on, from PSL to IPL and everything in between, you’ll find it on the ComeOn app. It’s especially useful during big tournaments when demand for cricket betting odds spike and you don’t want to miss out on any of the action.
Besides cricket, you can also bet on other sports like basketball, tennis and more. Users who download this cricket betting mobile app can also look forward to various bonuses and promotions to extend their betting budget.
Casumo has a great reputation as an online casino, but it’s also an excellent sportsbook, and you can download this cricket betting app APK file on the casino’s site and claim any free bets or welcome bonuses on offer at the time.
We love going through Casumo’s cricket markets, where you’ll come across everything from stats and form guides to details of previous matches between the teams. This is essential data that helps you make informed betting decisions and might just boost your winning chances – even if you’re waiting in line for a cup of coffee.
You’ll also find cricket betting tips regularly published on Casumo’s blog, which is really handy if you need a bit of advice before placing your bets.
All types of matches are covered at Casumo, including the Indian Premier League, Twenty20 games and tests from around the world. This cricket betting mobile app even offers live in-play markets and specials to bet on like over/under markets for every player’s run taller and betting on who will be named man of the match.
For any of these cricket betting apps to make our top list, they need to tick all the boxes of our review list. We’d never recommend an app that’s glitchy, slow, bare or unlicensed. We want you to have the best on-the-move betting experience possible, which is why we put every app to the test.
Here’s what we look for when we try out different sports betting mobile apps.
- The speed – slow betting apps can put a damper on your experience. We always recommend cricket betting apps that load quickly, which is important for fast-paced, on-the-go sports betting (remember, though, that your internet connectivity will influence load times).
- FaceID or TouchID – if you need to type in a username and password every time you open an app, it just slows things down. We love discovering apps that use fingerprint and facial recognition logins and are sure to mention such a thing in our reviews.
- Notifications – while some people find push notifications annoying, they’re really helpful when there’s a match you’re betting on.
- Design and layout – the best cricket betting apps are the ones with a slick interface, modern design and are user-friendly. Icons and other necessary elements should be quick to access and easy to use.
- Live sections – live cricket betting, even via apps, is a popular sports betting pastime. Mobile live sections should have a good range of events and markets and should be more visible on the app than pre-match betting.
- Payment methods – the best cricket betting mobile app is one that has your preferred banking method, be it Neteller, GPay, cryptocurrency, MuchBetter, Skrill or PayPal.
- Customer support – if you have a concern or question, you should be able to contact customer support through the mobile betting app with the touch of your fingertip.
- Licensing – we only recommend legal cricket betting apps that hold licenses from the likes of the United Kingdom Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority to ensure you and your money are always protected.
- Bonuses and promotions – most betting apps offer the same bonuses as their desktop counterparts, with a few exclusive promotions for mobile punters. Some leading cricket betting apps have generous welcome bonuses and frequent promotions to keep you betting on the move.
- Coverage of wagers – the best apps offer a variety of wagers exclusive to the game of cricket. We all for a variety of bet types and markets, along with cricket specials and live betting options.
- Competitive cricket betting odds – major tournaments, such as the ICC Cricket World Cup, are extremely competitive. So, we want to make sure you get the best possible odds. We recommend cricket betting apps with generous odds and even enhanced odds for popular cricket matches.