Best Online Casino Roulette Sites 💷
There are plenty of top online gambling platforms that make it easy to play roulette with just a click of the button and with real money. Players are especially attracted by the possibilities offered by the best online casino roulette sites – especially when you can grab bonuses, play the game on your mobile device and play with live dealers.
When it comes to choices, there are tons of roulette casinos online, each offering variations of the game, different bonuses and promotions, tournaments and more. The best online casino roulette sites allow you to play the game for real money and real wins while practising different strategies in an effort to boost your odds. So, how do you find top roulette casinos? We’ve done it for you. We’ve put together a top list of the best sites out there that offer variety, slick gameplay and the best value for your money.
What Is Roulette? ❤️
If you’ve never played roulette before, it might seem a little daunting. But that’s not the case at all. Playing a game of roulette is pretty simple, and rather relaxing, especially compared to other table games like poker or blackjack. There’s also more than enough time between spins of the ball, giving you a chance to decide where to place your bets.
So, what exactly is roulette? Simply put, it’s a game in which a ball is dropped onto a spinning wheel with numbered sections. You bet on the number you think the ball will stop on.
A European roulette wheel has 37 numbered slots, 18 of which are red and 18 of which are black. There is also a green zero. American roulette has 38 slots and an extra slot which is a double zero. For each round, the ball is spun around the edge of the wheel, eventually stopping in one of the slots.
Let’s say a few things about the roulette table. The table includes a wheel and a betting layout, with the wheel located at the end of the table. Different variations of the game have slightly different layouts.
The best roulette casinos give you the option of playing a traditional game of roulette with a Random Number Generator or playing live with a real croupier who oversees the layout.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Betway||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
Frequently Asked Questions About Online Roulette
❓How do you play roulette in a casino?
Take a look at our list of the best roulette casinos and pick one. Register an account, make a deposit and choose a roulette game to play.
🌟Which is the best roulette casino?
The best roulette casino is one that offers different variations of the game, high roller and casual betting tables and generous bonuses to extend your bankroll and your gameplay.
⚖️Are roulette casinos legal?
Yes, provided you take note of your country’s legalities around online gambling and only play at licensed roulette casinos like those on our top list, everything should be above board.
🧾Are the best roulette casino sites licensed?
Yes, we only recommend the best roulette casino sites that hold licenses from reputable regulatory bodies like the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority.
🔣Are winnings from roulette casinos taxed?
It all depends on where you live and what your country’s regulations are around online gambling.
💵Do the best roulette casinos offer bonuses?
Yes, the best roulette casinos online offer different bonuses and promotions to extend your bankroll and allow you to try different roulette games without risking your cash.
♠️Do roulette casinos offer other games?
Yes, the best casinos usually offer a selection of table games, slots and live casino games.
🧍Can I play live roulette at roulette casinos?
Yes, the best roulette casinos have different versions of the game available to play with live dealers.
How To Play Real Money Roulette? 💰
Getting started at the best roulette casinos is easy. Online casinos accept bets on everything from the number the ball will land in to whether the number will be odd or even. You can even bet on which grouping of numbers or the colour of the slot that the ball will land in.
Once all the bets have been placed, the dealer spins the wheel, launching the ball into the backtrack. Eventually, the ball slows down, coming to a stop in one of the numbered and coloured slots on the roulette wheel. If you chose the correct colour, number or slot the ball lands in, you win.
We’ll cover the different types of games offered at roulette casinos shortly, but here’s a quick rundown of how to play the game.
- Choose a game – you can play free roulette, real money roulette and live roulette. Pick one of the roulette casinos from our top list, pick a game and hit the Play button. Most casinos allow you to play roulette directly in your browser, be it on a computer or mobile device.
- Choose how much to bet – there are chips of different sizes and colours. This indicates their value. Click through them to choose how much you want to bet during a round. You can also place a few smaller bets across the table or focus on just one area: black or red.
- Place your bets – once you’ve decided how much to bet, place those bets by clicking on different areas of the table.
- Hit spin – hit the spin button to proceed with the round. Some games start spinning the wheel automatically once your bets have been placed. If you’re playing live dealer roulette, the dealer will spin the wheel once the bets have been placed.
Most beginners at roulette casinos bet on whether the ball’s going to land on red or black. It’s what we see most in the movies, so it’s kind of a go-to for newbies.
Types of Bets at Roulette Casinos ✨
Bets at online roulette casinos take two main forms. The first is low-risk bets, where you won’t lose much money and could make modest winnings. The second are riskier bets where you might lose a lot, but you also stand to score high wins.
- Low-risk bets – if you prefer to play it safe, these are the roulette bets for you. The most popular type is the even bets that yield the lowest variance. There is a 48% chance of a win with low-risk bets, but your payout rate is much lower at 1:1. This category of bets allows you to place bets on even and odd numbers, red or black, or between a range of numbers. There is the chance to combine bets to increase your payout and your chances of winning.
- Riskier bets – with high-risk bets in roulette casinos, you bet on a single number, giving you the lowest chance of winnings but with a potentially high payout. The highest risk bet you can make is the straight wager which offers a 2.7% chance of winning, but if you’re lucky, you could walk away with a 35:1 jackpot. It is possible to boost your winning chances while maintaining the bet’s high-risk nature. To do this, you can split your bet on two different numbers (rather than a single number), giving you a 5.4% winning chance for a payout of 17:1.
- Custom bets – these allow you to combine both unrelated and related outcomes into a single bet. The whole idea is to increase your chances of a win. Many of the games at the best roulette casinos allow custom bets like neighbour bets, snake bets or bonus bets. Each of these bets aim to trigger the potential for a big win.
Inside Bets vs. Outside Bets 🔥
Inside bets offer higher payouts with lower odds of winning, while outside bets offer a lower payout with better winning odds.
- Inside bets – these are wagers placed on single numbers of specific combinations. Typical roulette inside bets includes snakes, five numbers, quints, squares, streets, splits and straight ups. All of these bets offer large payouts but are high risk.
- Outside bets – these wagers are placed outside the numbered box. There are five outside bets: even or odd, red or black, dozen bets, column bets and 1-18 or 19-46. The winning chances with outside bets are better, making them a good choice for new players who want a lower risk.
Table Limits 💸
There are both minimum and maximum betting requirements at roulette tables that are specific to each roulette game. The limits differ from one casino and table to the next. The best roulette casinos offer table options before the start of a game.
Minimum bets for online roulette range between €0.50 and €5, while maximum bets can be anything from €2,000 and up. The wagering limit varies depending on the game. For instance, High Limit Roulette can have a maximum bet of up to €15,000. But games like Low Stake Roulette could start at just €0.50.
Getting Started: Step by Step 😊
Now that we’ve got the basics out of the way, let’s get down to playing the game.
Take a look at our list of the best roulette casinos and pick the one you fancy. Register an account, make a deposit and get ready to play.
- Choose a table
The first step is to choose a roulette table. Take into account things like the type of game, your betting limit and whether or not you want to play with a live dealer.
- Place your bet
Choose your chip size and click on the table layout to place your bets. You have until the computer or croupier announces “no more bets” to place your chips where you want them on the roulette table.
- Watch the wheel spin
Once the bets are placed, the dealer spins the roulette wheel, or you can click the Spin button.
- Wait for the wheel to stop
The wheel will eventually stop and the ball will settle in a pocket. If you’re lucky, your bet wins and your payout is issued right away.
Playing at roulette casinos is as easy as that. But there are a few roulette betting tips we’d like to share with you. While there’s no way of guaranteeing a win at the table, there are a couple of pointers that can help give you the best chance of winning.
- Only bet with what you can comfortably afford to lose. Gamble responsibly.
- Learn the different methods of playing the game along with the various roulette strategies.
- Understand how to bet in the game. Knowing how to spread your money across the numbers will give you a better chance of winning.
- If given the choice, choose European roulette, which reduces the house edge to just 2.7% as opposed to American roulette’s house edge of 5.4%.
- Don’t listen to those common misconceptions. Despite what many people think, cold numbers are not the next ones due to come up, the chances of landing on black or red are not 50/50, and your betting strategy doesn’t change the odds of winning.
Different Types of Roulette 👓
The best roulette casinos offer a variety of roulette tables for you to choose from, each with its pros and cons. Some of the most common roulette games are:
- European roulette – this is the most popular form of the game, and the wheel has just a single zero. That means the house edge is much lower than other variations of roulette at just 2.7%.
- French roulette – this variation is very similar to European roulette, with just a single zero on the wheel. The bets are all the same with the edition of La Partage and En Prison – two bets that work like insurance. This means you will only lose half of your wagered amount should the wheel stop on zero.
- American roulette – this is a Vegas variation of the game that sports a double zero on the wheel and raises the house edge to a whopping 5.26%. The numbers are also sequenced differently to the European version, but the types of bets are the same, and due to the house edge, they can be rather lucrative.
- Multi-ball roulette – in multi-roulette, you can play with up to 10 balls at once. This cranks up the gambling action at roulette casinos and adds a few new groups of bets into the mix, depending on where the balls land. Multi-ball roulette is usually played according to the European format.
- Mini roulette – this version of roulette is great if you feel somewhat daunted by the number of betting options in other versions of the game. Mini roulette has just 13 slots and incorporates the La Partage concept to help swing the odds in your favour.
- Live dealer roulette – arguably the most exciting offer at the best roulette casinos, live dealer roulette lets you experience the fun of a real-life casino in the comfort of your home. These games work the same way as their computer counterparts, but with a real croupier spinning the wheel from a casino studio. Live games are streamed in real-time and in high definition and give you the chance to talk to other players as well.
Bonuses and Promotions 🥰
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to online casino gambling or not, the best roulette casinos offer bonuses that factor into which site you choose to play at. Besides indicating how well a casino rewards its players, these bonuses are a risk-free way to try out real money roulette.
The most popular online roulette bonuses are:
- Welcome bonus – new players who open an account and make a deposit at an online casino are rewarded with a welcome bonus, usually in the form of a matched deposit offer, where the operator matches the deposit total with bonus funds.
- No deposit bonus – this is a popular choice with beginners or players who prefer to bet small. The casino rewards you with bonus funds just for signing up.
- Reload bonus – this one’s for returning players and adds to your total with a percentage of your recent deposit.
No matter what type of bonus roulette casinos offer, keep in mind that there will be terms and wagering requirements. We recommend familiarising yourself with the fine print before claiming an offer, but overall, bonus funds are a fantastic way to try out the game and its variations without risking your own cash.