Best Online Casino Baccarat Sites🎲
Baccarat has been around since the 1400s when it first appeared in France and Italy, but it’s gained worldwide momentum with several versions of the game being created. The objectives are always the same, but different versions offer exciting different ways to bet.
When you pick the best online casino baccarat sites, you can look forward to plenty of options to suit your style and your bankroll. Bet on the Player or Banker and see who gets the closest to 9. Enjoy fun side bets, too, like Perfect Pair for an even more exciting online casino experience.
Discover the best baccarat casino sites right here, along with lucrative bonuses to help stretch your bankroll that little bit further and extend your gaming fun.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Betway||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
What Is Baccarat?♣️
Baccarat is a game of chance. It’s portrayed as a glamorous, formal event in the movies – James Bond’s favourite, in fact – but it’s actually a slow-paced, easy game to get the hang of. You don’t need strategy or skill (although we do have a few suggestions that might help your gameplay), just some luck on your side. Plus, the game offers some of the best odds you’ll find in a casino.
When it first appeared in France, Baccarat was known as Punto Banco, a casino game that requires no technical skills. The whole idea is to bet on the hand you think will be equal to or close to 9.
In the game, the Aces are low, while face cards and 10s are worth zero. All the other cards are worth their stated value.
Baccarat casinos use either a six-deck or eight-deck of cards. A baccarat hand has three possible outcomes:
- The hand will be a tie
- The player will win
- The banker will win
You can bet on any of these outcomes, but the aim is to bet on the hand you guess will be closest to 9.
Frequently Asked Questions About Baccarat Casinos
Where can I find the best baccarat casinos?🤔
Baccarat is one of the most popular casino table games, and online casinos know it. You’ll find the best baccarat casinos right here at Jackpot Slayer, along with a multitude of versions, bonuses and side bets.
Are online baccarat games rigged?🔥
No. We only recommend the top baccarat casinos that hold proper licenses and whose software is regularly audited for fairness.
Do I have a 50/50 chance of winning on the Player or Banker bet?💭
No. The Banker’s hand has slightly higher odds since it’s the last one dealt, and there’s the chance of having a Tie, too.
Is it legal to play at baccarat casinos online?⚖️
It depends on where you live and the gambling laws in your country. We only suggest licensed and secure baccarat casinos that uphold strict regulatory standards.
Can I try online baccarat without wagering real money?👛
You can. Most baccarat casinos allow you to try the games out for free before you’re ready to play for real money. Free games are the perfect way to try out different variants of the game.
How can I win playing baccarat?🏆
There’s no skill, this is a game of chance. If you want to boost your chances of winning, pick the Banker. You might give away 5% of your winnings to the house, but over time you’ll enjoy great returns.
Can I count cards with online baccarat?🔟
Yes and no, but it’s almost impossible to get an edge over the house so it’s not worth your while. Online baccarat casinos use a Random Number Generator to make sure everyone has a fair and random whack at winning.
Can I play at mobile baccarat casinos?📱
Yes, all the best baccarat casinos on our top list are optimised for mobile play, which means you can play your favourite variants anywhere and anytime.
How To Play At Baccarat Casinos For Real Money💰
To start playing at the best baccarat casinos, simply choose a site from our top list, register an account and make a deposit with your preferred payment method.
Next, find a baccarat live dealer or virtual table you like the look of and pull up your virtual chair.
- If you bet on your hand as the winner, and you win, you’ll receive a 1:1 payout.
- If you bet on the Banker winning and it does, you receive a 1:1 payout, but you’ll need to pay the house a 5% commission on your winnings.
- If you bet on a tie and win, you get a payout of 8:1.
Wagering opens at the start of a round, and the dealer then deals two hands of cards: one for the player and one for the banker.
If one of the hands scores 8 or 9, this is called a natural, and no more cards are dealt. The results are determined based on the point totals.
If your hand adds up to a total of 5 or less, another card is dealt.
Whether or not the banker receives a third card depends on the banker’s total score along with the value of the third card dealt to you.
Live Baccarat Casinos👱
Playing against a Random Number Generator at baccarat casinos is fun, but nothing beats playing against a real dealer, in real-time.
Live baccarat casinos feature a human banker, complete with a microphone and headset, so you can talk with your dealer or ask any questions. You also get a choice of dealers, all professional, experienced croupiers waiting to enjoy the game with you.
The interface is pretty similar to the one seen at computer-powered tables. The only difference is that you get to interact with a live dealer and other players.
What’s more, live baccarat is ideal if you’re worried about games being rigged. When you play with a real dealer, you get to watch the action unfold in front of you.
Different Types of Baccarat✔️
There are three major variations of baccarat: Chemin de Fer, Baccarat en Banque and Punto Banco. By knowing which is which, you can determine which versions you prefer to play at the best baccarat casinos online.
- Chemin de Fer – in this format of the game, players are the dealer. When a new hand starts, the role of the banker alternates around the table. Players have a right to hit or stand once their cards total five.
- Baccarat en Banque – in this version, the banker’s role doesn’t rotate around the table but is auctioned off to the player at the table who is most willing to accept the risk for the round of the game. The rest of the game plays out the same as Chemin de Fer.
- Punto Banco – also called American Baccarat, this version uses all the conventional rules of the game and the casino is always the bank.
- Super Pan 9 – when you come across this variation in baccarat casinos, expect three cards each for the player and the banker, using a deck of just 36 cards. The only cards in the deck are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and Ace. The goal is to get as close to 9 as possible.
- Three card baccarat – as the name suggests, players and the banker each receive three cards, as opposed to the usual two cards in other versions.
- Mini baccarat – this one is almost identical to Punto Banco, with the main difference being that Mini Baccarat has low-stakes without the bells and whistles. It’s also a faster-paced game where 8 decks of cards are used.
- Baccarat Squeeze – the only difference here is how the dealer reveals the cards. It depends on the wagers. The higher the total wager of a hand, the more suspense-filled the game. The dealer will squeeze cards dealt to the hand that has the biggest wager. This means they reveal part of the cards, allowing players to get a sneak peek.
- Live Dragon Tiger – this live dealer version is often found at the best baccarat casinos. Instead of a banker and player, you have a Tiger and Dragon. Each receives a single card per hand. The game offers side bets, where you can predict whether the Tiger or the Dragon cards will be equal in rank. It’s a tie bet where you stand to win half of your main bet along with an 11:1 payout.
- No Commission Baccarat – this is a live version you’ll find at baccarat casinos brought to you by Evolution Gaming. It’s a fun game that does away with the 5% commission the casino takes if the Banker bet wins. But if the Banker scores a 6, you only win 0.5:1. What we love about No Commission Baccarat is the variety of side bets like Perfect Pair, Banker Bonus and Super 6.
- Speed Baccarat – as its title tells us, Speed Baccarat is a fast-paced variant of the game. It has the same set of rules as the classic game, but the rounds are 20 seconds faster and all the cards are dealt face-up.
- Lightning baccarat – in this game, multiple cards are randomly selected and given multipliers of as much as 1,000x. If you’re lucky enough to win and the cards are included in the winning hand, you win the multipliers. This is another game you’ll find at live baccarat casinos.
Online Baccarat Terms You Need To Know📖
Banco – this term refers to the bet made on the Bank hand (that’s the hand the dealer bets on). It’s slightly more likely to win than Punto, but you do need to pay a commission.
Burn – what you do when you discard the first cards of a shoe.
Commission – the money you must pay the casino when you make a Banco bet. It’s usually around 5% of your bet.
La Grande – a French term that refers to a natural hand worth 9. Translated, it means “the big one.”
La Petite – another French term for a hand that’s worth 8.
Natural – a two-card hand of baccarat that’s worth 8 or 9. If either of the two hands is dealt as a natural, the round closes and that hand wins.
Punto – the player, or the hand that’s opposite the banker’s hand.
Standoff – this happens when two hands have the same value. You also get a Standoff wager, where the player bets that the hands will tie when playing at baccarat casinos.
Online Baccarat Tips and Tricks✨
Since the dealer conducts most of the gameplay, players at baccarat casinos can focus on betting. We’ve put together a few tips and common pitfalls you’ll want to avoid to help you make smarter gambling decisions.
- Avoid Tie Bets – the tie bet is appealing with its 8:1 payout, and with eight decks in play, you’re bound to get ties. But, with a house edge of 14.4% and a less than 10% chance of winning, it’s not a bet that’s going to happen often, or even pay out enough to cover any losses.
- Set a limit – some variants of the games you’ll find at online baccarat casinos play out at lightning speed with low minimum bet limits. It’s easy to lose track of your bankroll, so set yourself a limit and try to stick to it.
- Don’t change strategy mid-game – changing your strategy in the middle of the game ruins the flow. If you’re on a losing streak, quit for the day and withdraw your money.
- Bet on the banker – this option has slightly higher winning odds at 45.8%, whereas betting on the player has odds of winning at 44.6%.
- Check the payout percentage – a big appeal of baccarat is the low house edge. But don’t negate it by playing at baccarat casinos with low payout percentages. The best baccarat casinos average a payout of between 96-98%. Play at a casino with anything lower than 96%, and you could end up losing unnecessarily.
- Check the house edge first – when it comes to side bets, some offer huge payouts, but they also come with hefty house edges. For example, the Super 6 side bet pays out 12:1, but the house edge is a whopping 29.98%.
- Keep it brief – baccarat usually sees winners hitting short lucky streaks. Avoid chasing the losses and leave the table as soon as your luck runs out.
The Best Strategies For Online Baccarat💙
As with other table games at online casinos, betting systems can be used in an effort to reduce losses and, hopefully, increase your winning chances. Here are a few strategies you might want to try when you next play at baccarat casinos:
Paroli – this is a positive betting system that sees you increase your bet every time you win. The sequence goes 1-2-4. After your third win, you go back to 1 and start again. Easy!
1-3-2-4 – this is about increasing your wager. The idea is that by adjusting the amount you bet in this way, you cover any losses you make. Remember, though, no strategy is full proof.
One-Sided – another simple strategy to use when you play at baccarat casinos, this one involves choosing to bet consistently on either the banker or the player. Keep doing this until you’ve lost three times in a row, stop, and then carry on when your choice starts winning again.