Best AstroPay Casino Sites 🎰
AstroPay Casinos have begun dominating the online casino industry, especially in Latin America as there are limited online payment methods available to its citizens.
Although AstroPay itself isn’t as widely accepted as credit cards or E-Wallets, people still consider AstroPay Casinos as some of the best casinos to play at for a number of reasons.
For example, the deposits are instantaneous and don’t require a fee, but best of all, players are able to make casino transactions without having to share any information they don’t feel comfortable sharing.
|1||Wildz||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn||100% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Vera John Review||200% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Betway||100% Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casumo Review||€200 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
AstroPay Casino Information 📖
AstroPay is a virtual prepaid card that was established in 2009 and has its headquarters in London, UK. You’re able to budget and set aside however much you’d like to spend at your favourite AstroPay casino by loading your budgeted amount onto the virtual card.
This way, you eliminate the possibility of getting caught up in the exciting games that these casinos have to offer. Using AstroPay as your preferred method of payment at an AstroPay casino ensures that you never spend more than you originally intended to.
When you use this payment method to fund your AstroPay casino account, you’ll be able to do so in a number of currencies, including:
Once you’ve depleted the funds loaded onto your card, you won’t be able to spend any more which means that, unlike many other payment methods, you won’t be hit with a massive bill at the end of the month because you unknowingly spent too much.
Frequently asked questions about AstroPay casinos
🔐 Are AstroPay Casinos safe?
Yes. Because there’s no direct link to your bank account your funds are protected, and nobody will have access to any of your personal information which makes this method of payment even safer than if you had to link your credit card to your casino account.
💭 Do many casinos offer AstroPay as an accepted payment method?
Unfortunately, not. You’ll find that most casinos that accept this method of payment are usually casinos that offer their services to people in Latin America.
💸 Are there different values of AstroPay cards?
Yes. Values range from €43 to €424.
💳 Can I add more money to my AstroPay card?
No. Reloading is not possible, and a new card must be purchased.
👛 What happens to leftover fees in old AstroPay cards?
You’re able to merge whatever leftover funds you have left in your old AstroPay Card with the funds on your new card.
🤔 Do I have to spend all of my money at one AstroPay Casino?
No, you’re able to try out multiple AstroPay casinos using the same AstroPay card, provided you still have funds remaining.
💶 Do I need to spend all of my money on my AstroPay card at once?
Not at all. AstroPay cards allow you to spend however much you want at a time and save the rest for a rainy day!
🤷 How long are AstroPay cards valid for?
These cards are valid for a period of 12 months.
Deposits and Withdrawals at AstroPay Casinos 💰
Now that you know how to purchase an AstroPay Card, let’s take a look at how to use this card to make deposits and withdrawals at an AstroPay Casino.
Players all over the world have decided to use AstroPay to fund their casino accounts as it’s one of the safest and easiest ways to play online.
But how do you go about making deposits using a prepaid card like AstroPay? We’ve compiled a list of easy step-by-step instructions to show you just how simple it is to make transactions at these reputable online casinos.
- Register at an AstroPay Casino of your choice.
- Navigate to the casino’s Cashier page.
- Select Deposit and choose AstroPay as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter your AstroPay card number, CVV code etc.
As soon as you’ve completed the steps above, your funds will reflect in your casino account immediately and you can begin raking in those wins!
It’s important to note that not all casinos will offer AstroPay as a withdrawal option. But when you play at an AstroPay casino that does, and you’ve won a large amount of money you’d like to withdraw, you can do so by following our set of instructions on how to withdraw funds from your AstroPay Casino account.
- Go to the Cashier page on your casino’s website.
- Select Withdraw and scroll until you find AstroPay.
- Select how much you’d like to withdraw from your account.
- Choose the currency you’d like the money to be paid out in.
- AstroPay will issue you a new card for withdrawals and after you’ve followed the steps above, you’ll be given the option of receiving your new card details either by Email or AstroPay’s App.
As we’ve mentioned, only a select few casinos allow you to withdraw onto your AstroPay card, so before signing up with the assumption that your Astropay Casino accepts this as a withdrawal option, be sure to check the site’s page to avoid disappointment.
Our AstroPay Casino Review 📜
After taking a look at what AstroPay has to offer and considering why people choose to play at AstroPay casinos, it’s safe to say that these casinos are definitely up there with the best of them. Although you’ll have to wait a few days to receive your winnings if you withdraw over a certain amount, deposits are instant and don’t require any fee to be paid.
You’re able to control the amount of money you spend because you’re only able to withdraw however much you’ve loaded onto your prepaid card, meaning that you’ll never mistakenly spend more than you plan to.
AstroPay supports a number of popular currencies and is extremely safe to use as there’s no link to the bank account you used to fund your AstroPay card, so you never have to worry about the possibility of your funds being cleared from your personal account.
The greatest thing about using AstroPay to play online is that the card is digital so it’s available immediately. Unlike debit and credit cards which can take a while to be delivered. One point we must mention that might cause a bit of inconvenience is that when you withdraw using this method, you’ll have to pay a small percentage of the total withdrawal amount to AstroPay.
Depending on the amount of money you’ve won, you might not be too keen on giving up any portion of it, which isn’t a problem at all! See our list of alternative payment methods available at these casinos to see which withdrawal option you’d prefer to use.
How To Register for An AstroPay Card 📝
If you’d like to get the full benefits of playing at an online AstroPay Casino and avoid paying any deposit fees, you’ll need to purchase an AstroPay card. This can be done by following the simple steps we’ve provided below.
- Go to AstroPay’s official website or download their app for Android or iPhone.
- Register for an AstroPay account by filling in the required fields.
- Choose your currency and the amount you’d like to deposit into your AstroPay card.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and your card will be available immediately.
Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to sign in to your AstroPay Casino account and start playing in seconds!
Pros and Cons Of Playing At AstroPay Casinos ✔️
Players who choose to deposit money into their AstroPay Casino account using AstroPay will know that although there’s a long list of advantages, just like all casinos, it has a list of downfalls too.
It’s essential to consider both the pros and cons of every casino in order to make an educated decision about whether or not it’s truly worth spending money to play their games.
We know that there’s more good than bad when it comes to these special online casinos which is why we’ve provided more details about what you can expect when you make the decision to register at an online AstroPay casino.
- Players are able to navigate their way around the casino’s sit in whatever their home language is as AstroPay casinos offer a wide range of language options to make playing games and using their customer support services as uncomplicated as possible.
- When you play any of the thrilling games on offer by the world-renowned game providers that can be found at AstroPay casinos, you’ll be able to make instant deposits without having to spend the full balance on your prepaid card.
- There’s no need to compromise your account’s security as there’s no procedure that needs to be followed that forces you to verify your identity when you get an AstroPay card and as soon as you’ve purchased it, you’ll be able to deposit money into your casino account with ease.
- When you actively use AstroPay to fund your casino account, you’ll receive various bonuses and gifts which the company gives to players as a part of their loyalty plan.
- Registering at an AstroPay casino is a great way to get sign up bonuses and receive multiple welcome packages. These can include free spins, 100% matches or even 4x deposit bonuses!
- Although you can look forward to fee-free deposits, when it comes to making withdrawals using AstroPay as your preferred payment option, you’ll need to pay a small fee. The fee amount is determined by how much you withdraw as AstroPay charge 0.5% of the total withdrawal amount.
Although it may seem like a pretty hefty sum of money when you take into account the large jackpot you plan to withdraw, it’s nothing compared to the fees other payment methods charge.
- If you decide to withdraw using this method, any winnings drawn out that exceed €8.5 can take anywhere between 2 to 4 days to reflect in your account
So, as you can see, these online casinos have so much to offer both new and existing players, and when you consider the negatives, it’s but a drop in the ocean compared to what you gain when you choose to play at an AstroPay casino.
Payment Methods Available At AstroPay Casinos 🏦
Just because you may not have access to AstroPay doesn’t mean you need to miss out on everything these casinos have to offer! When you visit one of these popular online casinos, you’ll find that they offer a range of alternative payment methods to cater for every type of player.
Here we’ve provided a list of the payment options you’ll find at these reputable online casinos and more information about each.
- Skrill: Skrill is an E-wallet payment solution that can be used at almost every online casino you’ll find. It allows players to make deposits straight from their mobile, tablet or PC in seconds.
- Trustly: This E-Wallet method can be used for both withdrawals and deposits at online casinos. It’s known for its speed, safety and how easy it is to use.
- Interac: This popular payment method assists casino players in controlling the amount they spend online, provides extra security and also offers speedy withdrawals and deposits.
- Paysafecard: Part of Paysafe Holdings UK Limited, Paysafecard is one of the global market leaders in prepaid payment methods. You’re able to use this prepaid card to make deposits into your casino account, however, you won’t be able to make any withdrawals.
- MasterCard: This is one of the most popular ways people all over the world fund their casino accounts. The transactions are quick and fee-free, making it the perfect solution for online gambling.
- VISA: Credit cards are one of the most-used methods of payment in the online casino industry. There’s no limit to the amount you can deposit because even if you dip into the minus, you’ll be able to gamble now and pay later!
- Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer: Not many people opt for this because of how long it takes to receive your withdrawals. However, it’s an option offered by many casinos so that if you use a method of payment that doesn’t allow withdrawals, then you’ll at least have this as a safe and easy alternative.
- Neteller: Operated by Paysafe, this payment system is available to users all over the world and is used to make fast, secure and free payments into casino accounts. It’s one of the most trusted payment methods out there and a great alternative if you don’t have access to an AstroPay card.
Types of AstroPay Casinos for You to Enjoy 🃏
It probably comes as no surprise that there’s more than one way to play at an AstroPay Casino.
Because these casinos take pride in catering to their players’ every need, they’ve gone one step further and provided multiple ways for you to enjoy their exciting games and win their impressive jackpots! Below we’ve provided more information about Live AstroPay casinos and Mobile AstroPay Casinos.
Mobile AstroPay Casinos
The ability to play at a Mobile AstroPay casino is a huge drawing card for many casino players that don’t always have access to a desktop computer when they feel like playing their favourite casino games.
This is why a number of players opt to play at their AstroPay Casino using their mobiles. Because no matter where you are if you have a moment to spare, you’ll be able to access all your favourite games straight from your mobile casino in seconds.
Making deposits are just as easy, if not easier when you play at an AstroPay Mobile Casino. You’re able to transfer funds directly from your AstroPay mobile app into your casino account effortlessly making this version of the casino a much better option for professionals that are always on the go!
Live AstroPay Casinos
Live casinos have changed the game when it comes to online gambling. AstroPay Live Casinos have found a way to bring the thrill of playing at a land-based casino to the screens of their players all around the world!
There are studios filled with numerous cameras, casino equipment and entertaining dealers so that you get to enjoy interacting with like-minded players the way you would at your local casino, except you don’t need to go through the trouble of planning a specific time and date where you’ll be available to spend a few hours playing at a noisy land-based casino.
Playing at a Live AstroPay Casino allows you to enjoy the perks of an upper-class casino that offers a wider selection of games